No announcement yet.

Table of Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am of the belief there is one and only one person in that room.

Comment

The table is not round.... it's mor like a triangle with rounded edges... Forrest is sitting on one side.... there seem to be two more sides because it's not a square angle in front of the cactus...

Maybe there are two more people sitting on each side of the triangle and the cameraman is walking around to take pics.... or we should think it was like that!

How did we call Forrest? A rascal? A maverick? I can imagine he did all that alone! It's not out of this world... he drove up there alone (it too almost a week... remember? He took the chest to a motel... arranged the pics.... put the cam on a tripod.... "Look, that's me talking to the left.... smiling to the right... examining the goodies... oh and here I am with the bracelet!" This would be so Forrest Fenn!!!

Then again... Dal was gone in the same time... what was it? A trip to pick up a trailer? Hmmmmmmm...
      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

This is very interesting analysis. Very detailed and professional. Also, it really seems to sketch out the scene as though one were there, from the big picture, to the direction of speakers and camera, to the fine tuning of spoons, forks, and straws and cups! Even the orientation and design of the cups is considered. And to think, before this, all I gathered from it was that the person across from Forrest likes those $7 coffees lol!

It also reminded me of the diagrams of The Magic Bullet somehow, in the detailed layout. 57 years ago tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
          I am of the belief there is one and only one person in that room.
          Who operated the camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Who operated the camera?
            Forrest did. Every picture shows he is hiding a remote control. Notice the most difficult pose how he is most pleased with himself.

Comment

Plus there is also the possibility of a timer. Many outtakes erased before deciding on a good pic is not out of the question.
              now that we have called his opinion into question. It won’t be long before this post disappears too.
              Last edited by TimW; 11-21-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

People don't pass cameras around...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post
                  People don't pass cameras around...
                  Golden frog no! Cant be?

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Golden frog no! Cant be?
                    Come on. No one passes a camera around unless the person who owns the camera is to be in the shot. Who passes a camera you own to someone else to take a shot you're not in? You have to explain how to use it, etc...

Don't be dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Forrest did. Every picture shows he is hiding a remote control. Notice the most difficult pose how he is most pleased with himself.
                      I like the hidden remote thing.
                      So he was: (during covid) A) faking the finder meeting after having it retrieved, ALONE WITH REMOTE or TIMERED CAMERA...
                      B) Meeting with people, no mask, well into the pandemic.... or
                      C) This was NOT during covid, earlier, and faked with or without people present.
                      Plus, photo dates scrubbed, things that both made the box/contents look aged/not aged, underground/not underground, in water/not in water, photos staged at "spot," Wyoming "agreed" to, the contrived "the finder" story released, dying before any answers... am I missing stuff? It's like everything happened so no one could know. It's like we need to reverse engineer motive (why he did all the weird stuff). No proof of finder. "Finder" wasted 6 months (could've gone to TV), "finder" hasn't sold anything... on and on.
                      AND SOLVE IS FORBIDDEN, apparently by Fenn himself & every stupido in internet land.
                      Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 11-22-2020, 02:40 AM.

Comment

If I knew none of the backstory and just looked at the room: the industrial rubber wall guards, the cheap looking chairs, the glass on the table, the blue carpet, the oldness of all of it...then I would say it looked like a conference room in a bank. Banks would be around that long to age. Law firms probably come and go faster and lawyers are paid good money and wouldn't want their conference room looking so old and cheap.
                        Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-22-2020, 02:28 AM.

Comment

It's the safety deposit room.

Comment

If I had to guess how many were in the room I would say three people:
                            • Forrest
                            • person to his left that he turns and talks to
                            • person in front of him taking pictures sitting down and standing up

Covid-19 in full lockdown mode. FF no mask. It could be family in there. Family drove him there. He probably didn't take an UBER alone and with Covid-19. He probably got a ride from a family member. So I would guess either both daughters or one daughter and Shiloh.

I would guess ALL the pictures we see are from one daughter's phone. She was the mastermind of the story she wanted to present to the search community. She messed up with the dragon bracelet though. She also wrote the Medium article which was a complete failure at convincing most searchers she was really a searcher.
                            Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-22-2020, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
                              It's the safety deposit room.
                              I think so too. A room next to a safety deposit room at a bank.
                              Now lets think about WHY they were there.
                              Why would they be at a BANK????
                              The finder isn't going to deposit his chest in a safety deposit chest in Santa Fe is he? That would be awfully inconvenient for him.

I think this shows that FF and family are in control of the chest.
                              Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-22-2020, 03:20 AM.

Comment

That chest everyone is looking for is as good as sitting in a museum somewhere. Y’all looking for that I’m looking for Forrest still. Big difference there. But yea if one could get that and the art and collaborate the 2 Bam! Breaking the auction block material there. Oh I look forward to seeing you again one day out there. Maybe all us boys can take a walk somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X