Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table of Four

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Table of Four

    So, according to photographs there are 4 people present at the chest revealing. Forrest, the camera man, person on left, person in front. This is obviously a conference room table with leather chairs. The two leather chairs behind Forrest in one of the photos are probably from the diagram cameraman area.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	other photo 2.JPG Views:	14 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	224100
    Click image for larger version  Name:	table-of-4.jpg Views:	13 Size:	228.1 KB ID:	224101

    You have Forrest peering to the left at eye level to someone as they would be sitting in one of the black chairs near the Dixie cup.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1_GV24iLJKGpMjn-A8hL3QnA.png Views:	13 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	224102

    Then you have Forrest peering forward at eye level to someone sitting on a chair near the coffee cup.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1_UMQdfdbm-isZaI2sGfLKUw.png Views:	13 Size:	584.8 KB ID:	224103
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Treasure-Photo-.jpeg Views:	13 Size:	104.9 KB ID:	224104
    It appears that the person sitting in front of Forrest with the coffee cup/coke now has the camera, then the camera gets passed off to the person who is standing to take photos in the cameraman area diagram.
    The person on the left of Forrest never takes a photo as we know of.
    So? Who are these 3 people with Forrest? I don't think Peggy took the photo's while holding her walker.
    The walls and background of the photos tell me that it is a worn-out motel conference room because of the rubber baseboard trim atop the blue commercial carpet.
    The finder said this was Forrest Fenn's home? Is it? And who all is there?
    Last edited by OH!!; 11-21-2020, 10:52 AM.

  • #2
    I would say three for sure. The person f was looking at could have moved. The one he is looking intent at is the finder imo. So definitely the finder and f and one other. This is not his home. So I say the attorney / office owner. Somewhere close to Santa Fe, probably in Santa Fe. F drove himself, if I were to guess. He still had his license.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OH!! View Post
      So, according to photographs there are 4 people present at the chest revealing. Forrest, the camera man, person on left, person in front. This is obviously a conference room table with leather chairs. The two leather chairs behind Forrest in one of the photos are probably from the diagram cameraman area.
      Click image for larger version Name:	other photo 2.JPG Views:	14 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	224100
      Click image for larger version Name:	table-of-4.jpg Views:	13 Size:	228.1 KB ID:	224101

      You have Forrest peering to the left at eye level to someone as they would be sitting in one of the black chairs near the Dixie cup.
      Click image for larger version Name:	1_GV24iLJKGpMjn-A8hL3QnA.png Views:	13 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	224102

      Then you have Forrest peering forward at eye level to someone sitting on a chair near the coffee cup.
      Click image for larger version Name:	1_UMQdfdbm-isZaI2sGfLKUw.png Views:	13 Size:	584.8 KB ID:	224103
      Click image for larger version Name:	Treasure-Photo-.jpeg Views:	13 Size:	104.9 KB ID:	224104
      It appears that the person sitting in front of Forrest with the coffee cup/coke now has the camera, then the camera gets passed off to the person who is standing to take photos in the cameraman area diagram.
      The person on the left of Forrest never takes a photo as we know of.
      So? Who are these 3 people with Forrest? I don't think Peggy took the photo's while holding her walker.
      The walls and background of the photos tell me that it is a worn-out motel conference room because of the rubber baseboard trim atop the blue commercial carpet.
      The finder said this was Forrest Fenn's home? Is it? And who all is there?
      I would agree with this analysis.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kpro View Post
        I would say three for sure. The person f was looking at could have moved. The one he is looking intent at is the finder imo. So definitely the finder and f and one other. This is not his home. So I say the attorney / office owner. Somewhere close to Santa Fe, probably in Santa Fe. F drove himself, if I were to guess. He still had his license.
        Being that all the coins are stacked behind the chest, the finder is probably the one in front of Forrest. Forrest is peering to this person in one of the photos while a photo is taken. The person on the left is away from the coins and is merely an observer in my opinion. We still have a cameraman in the middle. I still believe 3 people. Shiloh may have been the driver and the cameraman? So a mystery person on the left is very possible.
        Last edited by OH!!; 11-21-2020, 01:31 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          OH!!, you're not messing around here! Well done! Great detective work!

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe he was alone, just taking a fix...

            Looks like the type of guy that would sit laughing when noone was looking.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OH!! View Post

              Being that all the coins are stacked behind the chest, the finder is probably the one in front of Forrest. Forrest is peering to this person in one of the photos while a photo is taken. The person on the left is away for the coins and is merely an observer in my opinion. We still have a cameraman in the middle. I still believe 3 people. Shiloh may have been the driver and the cameraman? So a mystery person on the left is very possible.
              But the one on the left he is listening intently on (and he has his new ears on, so it is not a hearing issue). The person in front of him seems to be someone he knows. I am just guessing, not a detective at all!
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #8
                The camera is at a higher point, so if there was a cameraman he was moving around and took pics while standing... there are three different angles in those three pics... you can see it when you look at the distance between F's head and the plant to his right! Also the chest has obviously been turned... it's facing him directly when he's examining the contents while its front is turned towards the camera on the pic with the closed lid and it's slightly turned away from F on the pic where he's talking to his left (to the viewer's right).

                All this tells me the whole scenario was staged for the pics... the photoshop-work does the rest for me...
                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  The camera is at a higher point, so if there was a cameraman he was moving around and took pics while standing... there are three different angles in those three pics... you can see it when you look at the distance between F's head and the plant to his right! Also the chest has obviously been turned... it's facing him directly when he's examining the contents while its front is turned towards the camera on the pic with the closed lid and it's slightly turned away from F on the pic where he's talking to his left (to the viewer's right).

                  All this tells me the whole scenario was staged for the pics... the photoshop-work does the rest for me...
                  I totally agree with this. I am trying to get other ideas from people to try and figure out the scenario. Where ever this took place has not been remodeled in 20 years or so and is ran down. Blue carpet, glass on a maroon table that matches the base cabinets that probably span the wall. Plants not well cared for, a chair arm rail behind Forrest is not attached to the backrest and broken, etc. Who does blue & maroon? Someone in Santa Fe has to know the photo background.
                  Last edited by OH!!; 11-21-2020, 01:51 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who are the 3 or more people?
                    They are the people who were sent to retrieve the box, bring it back, meet with Forrest and get their cut.
                    How do you know when you see them online? They are people who carry on the legacy at all costs.
                    Why the hoaxey things this year? Because the people need to establish through "knowing" a "finder," through some solve or other contrivance why they have contents of the box, and they need to do this in order to sell it. Forrest essentially cursed them.
                    I'm staying away from further conjecture at this point.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                      So, according to photographs there are 4 people present at the chest revealing. Forrest, the camera man, person on left, person in front. This is obviously a conference room table with leather chairs. The two leather chairs behind Forrest in one of the photos are probably from the diagram cameraman area.
                      Click image for larger version Name:	other photo 2.JPG Views:	14 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	224100
                      Click image for larger version Name:	table-of-4.jpg Views:	13 Size:	228.1 KB ID:	224101

                      You have Forrest peering to the left at eye level to someone as they would be sitting in one of the black chairs near the Dixie cup.
                      Click image for larger version Name:	1_GV24iLJKGpMjn-A8hL3QnA.png Views:	13 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	224102

                      Then you have Forrest peering forward at eye level to someone sitting on a chair near the coffee cup.
                      Click image for larger version Name:	1_UMQdfdbm-isZaI2sGfLKUw.png Views:	13 Size:	584.8 KB ID:	224103
                      Click image for larger version Name:	Treasure-Photo-.jpeg Views:	13 Size:	104.9 KB ID:	224104
                      It appears that the person sitting in front of Forrest with the coffee cup/coke now has the camera, then the camera gets passed off to the person who is standing to take photos in the cameraman area diagram.
                      The person on the left of Forrest never takes a photo as we know of.
                      So? Who are these 3 people with Forrest? I don't think Peggy took the photo's while holding her walker.
                      The walls and background of the photos tell me that it is a worn-out motel conference room because of the rubber baseboard trim atop the blue commercial carpet.
                      The finder said this was Forrest Fenn's home? Is it? And who all is there?
                      Forrest likes the color denim blue. Peggy designed/decorated their home.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I agree on three people, but I think that only one took the pictures. The person on Forrest's right/front must have moved out of the way to allow that picture from that angle.
                        People don't usually pass a camera around unless they are taking turns being in a photo, which we don't see here.

                        Another thing. The notepad, or whatever, in Forrest's pocket is gone in one of the pictures, but there's another object added in his pocket next to the pen (in only that picture).
                        What is that? And where's the notepad or whatever? The pen is still in his pocket, so he's not taking a note behind the chest.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Quest View Post

                          Forrest likes the color denim blue. Peggy designed/decorated their home.
                          I've remodeled many hotels & motels. I see commercial rubber grey baseboard, commercial carpet, no countertop on the base cabinets. A basic glass table & chairs, the wallpaper in the background is highly commercial and is really old, etc. This is not a home, but more than likely an office area that is hardly used any longer or a conference room in a run down motel. The work in the background is 100% commercial and not a residents.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OH!! View Post

                            I've remodeled many hotels & motels. I see commercial rubber grey baseboard, commercial carpet, no countertop on the base cabinets. A basic glass table & chairs, the wallpaper in the background is highly commercial and is really old, etc. This is not a home, but more than likely an office area that is hardly used any longer or a conference room in a run down motel. The work in the background is 100% commercial and not a residents.
                            You could be correct. I personally like commercial attributes in a home. Commercial kitchens are awesome. Commercial style office and conference rooms are great to create a professional atmosphere . That's why I always preferred big houses where the best of both worlds can be combined.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              I agree on three people, but I think that only one took the pictures. The person on Forrest's right/front must have moved out of the way to allow that picture from that angle.
                              People don't usually pass a camera around unless they are taking turns being in a photo, which we don't see here.

                              Another thing. The notepad, or whatever, in Forrest's pocket is gone in one of the pictures, but there's another object added in his pocket next to the pen (in only that picture).
                              What is that? And where's the notepad or whatever? The pen is still in his pocket, so he's not taking a note behind the chest.
                              Glasses

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X