Candy Knows All?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

LOL. If Street found it, then he wins troll of the decade because all he's been doing most is just trolling with music videos and so on since I came on here. If he was the finder, that would be an awesome trolling move. Just, instead of saying anything productive, say nonsense and link music videos. This would also make him kind of mean, now that I think about it. I don't know anyone personally or who this Candy person is, but she seems pretty adamant. I'm not sure where those words came from, but the idea that Street is the finder makes me laugh a little bit, because he'd be the greatest troll in history. Just on here linking youtube videos and saying funny little things all the time, when he could just tell everyone what the eff happened and how he found it. That would be the most epic trolling ever.
    That WOULD be some epic trolling, since he and Casey interviewed me a month ago on Finding Fenn # 1. Maybe we need to hear his solve! Do it, Street!!

Comment

Dang ! I love this Lonely Hearts Club Band !! I do , I do !! I couldn't think of a better topic to discuss ! ....Let's dig in shall we ?

Ok , So who is Candy ? i mean like really , what is she all about ? Is she Nice ? Is she really mean behind closed doors ?
      Why would she post on Streets video ?
      Who is Street?
      Is street nice ?
      And how did these 2 even cross paths ? Really , was Candy walking down the "Street" and jaywalked ? Or was she driving and ran a red light next to the "Candy Store" ? DId she endanger any old people crossing the "street"
      when she did that ?

I am telling you , by the looks of it Street was in her way for some reason or another . And this Candy is getting my radar going off with her jaywalking and all . I mean its all so confusing . I think I will just sit back and let you guys discuss back and forth so I can lurk and figure this thing out !
      Thanks for the information !!!! This will totally help me find the treasure ! And when I Do , Look out Candy , Street , Kendal , Agnes , cuz here I come !

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
        I am interested in hearing more about this. Almost 6 months beyond "finder" date, and the anxieties build...
        This ain't fricken horseshoes and handgrenades... I don't think. What the hell is this? My mind is slipping back into the gutter again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

This ain't fricken horseshoes and handgrenades... I don't think. What the hell is this? My mind is slipping back into the gutter again.
          Street is like this veiled deep voice of reason-figure in livestreams, and Candy is a unique kind of surging mind. She gets to putting 2 & 2 together, and I am hoping they talk soon on a video. I tend to like epic Chase battles. They'll all play out & we'll still be in the same place. What's great in the Chase is that time OPENS all wounds. It forces eyes to open to different ideas eventually. That gutter you feel to be in is simply CHANGE, and trust me, it's a beautiful thing. There's a big role in this at some later date for a few people. Of this I am certain.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

Can you link the video please? Thank you. I don't know where to find a street video.
            How about searching Street Scenes 333 ?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCA6xBtTwyqj9wghTZa1FGow

Comment

Working...
            X