Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Knows All?

So, Candy posted on Street's video, the following:

"just wait for what’s coming out. You think you’re so smart? I’m smarter and I know EXACTLY what you’re trying to hide from the community. You’re greedy, selfish and never cared about Fenn. I’m doing right by him and telling the world the true solution, the story AND exactly how he wanted it to really end. Clearly Fenn never congratulated you because he never liked you- FENN WAS A SMART MAN LIKE THAT"

Not only does she claim to know everything, she is implying the Street is the finder. So, what is going on here? Just another youtube spat, or is there more to it?

Street Scenes 333 Why was Candy attacking you? You didn't even mention her in that video?
    Last edited by My Chase Quest; 11-20-2020, 12:02 PM.

If Fenn is so smart he sure designed a shitty chase ending. Is anyone happy with the way it ended?

- we don't know what any of the book means and never will
    - we don't know what any of the poem means and never will
    - we don't know the location and never will
    - we don't know if FF pulled it or if there was a real finder. We might eventually know that but we probably never will.

What kindof person does that? You write a book and go on interviews saying if you are serious about finding the chest read the poem and read the book. Then when its found you don't tell them the solve? 5 or maybe even 7 people or more died looking for the chest. At least have some decency and tell the solve.
    Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-20-2020, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
      If Fenn is so smart he sure designed a shitty chase ending. Is anyone happy with the way it ended?

- we don't know what any of the book means and never will
      - we don't know what any of the poem means and never will
      - we don't know the location and never will
      - we don't know if FF pulled it or if there was a real finder. We might eventually know that but we probably never will.
      I'm sure the focused few would disagree, disagree, disagree and disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by dejoka View Post

I'm sure the focused few would disagree, disagree, disagree and disagree.
        There's the delusional bunch that think they know the solution. If it satisfies them, good for them. We all got to work through this shitty ending in our own way.

Comment

I do not believe Street is the finder, nor has he said that or Candy. But that comment sure is confusing???? I think overall this is just another you tube war, and probably several subjects got smashed together. Th you tube wars sure are getting old. I am surprised by this one, but nothing really surprises me these days.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

Do you really believe that Forrest designed the chase to end like this? serious question. Can you not see all that has happened this year that may have messed things up a bit? And then on top of all that we've had how many impatient ahole searchers just completely f things up, probably permanently.
            Just as it took several things to bring the chase together, a few terribly timed things messed up the ending big time. I do believe this will sort it self out in time. But it is going to take a few dedicated in finding the end and the truth to get it all sorted, and hopefully things are not so crazy that they will want to share.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Street has said that he's the finder several times. I just asked him about it a couple days ago and he said he stands behind it FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
                Street has said that he's the finder several times. I just asked him about it a couple days ago and he said he stands behind it FWIW.
                I always thought when he said that, he meant becuase he found happiness in the process of the hunt (well not so much right now, but in general).

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I always thought when he said that, he meant becuase he found happiness in the process of the hunt (well not so much right now, but in general).
                  Yeah, could be what he meant. He wasn't exactly bragging or showboating, he seemed sincere about what he said.

Comment

No she don’t. Might know more than most. But not more than all

Comment

Cary_Galloway where is the love?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20201120_151144.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	4.34 MB
ID:	223955
                      It's a big old heart, eh? Never say never when it could be whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

There's the delusional bunch that think they know the solution. If it satisfies them, good for them. We all got to work through this shitty ending in our own way.
                        Obviously you are speaking of the metaphorical ending and not the ending yet to be.

Comment

I am interested in hearing more about this. Almost 6 months beyond "finder" date, and the anxieties build...

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

"just wait for what’s coming out. You think you’re so smart? I’m smarter and I know EXACTLY what you’re trying to hide from the community. You’re greedy, selfish and never cared about Fenn. I’m doing right by him and telling the world the true solution, the story AND exactly how he wanted it to really end. Clearly Fenn never congratulated you because he never liked you- FENN WAS A SMART MAN LIKE THAT"

Not only does she claim to know everything, she is implying the Street is the finder. So, what is going on here? Just another youtube spat, or is there more to it?

Street Scenes 333 Why was Candy attacking you? You didn't even mention her in that video?
                            LOL. If Street found it, then he wins troll of the decade because all he's been doing most is just trolling with music videos and so on since I came on here. If he was the finder, that would be an awesome trolling move. Just, instead of saying anything productive, say nonsense and link music videos. This would also make him kind of mean, now that I think about it. I don't know anyone personally or who this Candy person is, but she seems pretty adamant. I'm not sure where those words came from, but the idea that Street is the finder makes me laugh a little bit, because he'd be the greatest troll in history. Just on here linking youtube videos and saying funny little things all the time, when he could just tell everyone what the eff happened and how he found it. That would be the most epic trolling ever.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

Can you link the video please? Thank you. I don't know where to find a street video.

Comment

Working...
                              X