No announcement yet.

I’ll be darned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now you know why Fenn threw in the pepper for the hounds remark. He knew what was coming, and was prepared for it from the start.
    Tho I think he was expecting bloodhounds, not a pack of rabid wolves.
    welcome back, Mr. Eyes. Watch out for Mr. Teeth.

Comment

WOW Unbelievable! Thanks for the explanation. Humanity still surprises me, even after all these years, I should know better.
      Mr. Eyes: I'm a (pretend)
      peace officer. Anytime you're in my neck of the woods, or you somehow know that I'm going to be close to yours, I'd like to buy you a beer.
      I'm sure you know how to contact me. Until then, may the prince of peace be with you, and protect you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReApJymYSiw

Best regards;
      Billy

Comment

True colors shining through.....

Comment

Mr Eyes It was not me that threatened litigation, and the invoice was a joke.. that's why I canceled it shortly after sending it...

Because you have made it appear it was me who threatened litigation, I'm sharing our brief exchange of words, and in case you are insinuating such (as it appears), this would be another example of one of your issues.. I'm confident you'll eventually comprehend.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20201120_172733.jpg Views:	0 Size:	214.1 KB ID:	223943

(You are constantly talking about money, yet an additional issue you have. Although you may have money, your actions make you appear as a poser.)
          Last edited by Josh Jordan; 11-20-2020, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Mr. I'z iz JoJo ....Haaaaaa! I am very funny tonight .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
              I pulled the $50k bounty because people were sending me solves and then threatening to sue me if I did not pay up. It opened my eyes to the kind of thing Forrest had to put up with.

Even Barmy Andersen thought it was directed at her.

Yes, Josh, I am sorry I did not pay the PayPal invoice for $50k you sent me, along with your message Note: Your opinion doesn't matter & you will be held responsible for $50,000 you offered.

I like peace in my life. I ended it.
              As you know you never put a legitimate offer on the table. With a legitimate offer an offeree could act on it and know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

As you know you never put a legitimate offer on the table. With a legitimate offer an offeree could act on it and know what to expect.
                I bet you’re fun at dinner parties.

Comment

A genuine agreement was on the table, but I did not sign it. It leaves little to ones imagination, witnessing searchers independent confirmation bias and upset for not winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

I bet you’re fun at dinner parties.
                    My guests have thought so. Always had top quality chef prepared food for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

A genuine agreement was on the table, but I did not sign it. It leaves little to ones imagination, witnessing searchers independent confirmation bias and upset for not winning.
                      Provide a copy of said agreement

Comment

My guests have thought so. Always had top quality chef prepared food for them.
                        Gotta give ‘em something, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                          Sherif: a quarter million deaths "looks pretty good"? That's a 9/11 every other day for the last 6 months.
                          Based upon what we saw when Covid first broke out in China, it was thought Covid had an estimated mortality rate of 5%. Therefore it was estimated that even though we have the best health care in the world, we as a nation would experience unbelievable mortality and morbidity of a scale none of us had ever experienced. 350 million (US populace) X 60% infected X 3% mortality rate = 6 million deaths

So although the media tells you how bad we have handled the pandemic, don't believe it. Even if it is six more months until we get everyone vaccinated and 250,000 more people die, 500,000 looks so much better than what was projected. I quite honestly am impressed how the government and particularly the President handled the crisis.
                          1f

Comment

Extrapolating very early fatality and infection estimates to arrive at a grossly inflated projection of eventual deaths is a pretty pathetic way to congratulate the current administration for their "success." Why yes, Bravo for "saving" 4 million people who never would have died even if the administration had done absolutely nothing.

If you want to fairly assess how the U.S. has done, compare our fatality *rates* (not numbers!) with other developed nations like Canada, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, New Zealand, Japan -- basically anyone else. Our stats suck. That's not all on the president -- the very freedom we value in this country encourages behavior that in this instance is a very effective killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                              Did “Mr Eyes” decide to quit pretending?
                              Looks like the answer is a firm no way

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                                Extrapolating very early fatality and infection estimates to arrive at a grossly inflated projection of eventual deaths is a pretty pathetic way to congratulate the current administration for their "success." Why yes, Bravo for "saving" 4 million people who never would have died even if the administration had done absolutely nothing.

If you want to fairly assess how the U.S. has done, compare our fatality *rates* (not numbers!) with other developed nations like Canada, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, New Zealand, Japan -- basically anyone else. Our stats suck. That's not all on the president -- the very freedom we value in this country encourages behavior that in this instance is a very effective killer.
                                Based on the fact that it is not known if covid 19 has been around forever. We dont know if 2020 death rates are higher or lower than the last 100 year rates gone past

Comment

Working...
                                X