Andersen Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
    So, in her discovery she has permission to ask the unknown for the person who is unknown.

lol, its like a comedy.

The name game, its bananas...

I DON'T GET why the woman gets so much SMACK here. Any free-thinker can see what Barbara did was a natural step in a bad ending to the Chase. EASY to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
      So won't it now come back to bite the family that they linked the medium article on their site and endorsed it as being from the finder? That kinda kills the idea that they don't know who it is or they couldn't know that.
      Family clearly did not endorse that medium article came from the finder. Merely they liked the good words about forrest in their time of grief.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

Really? banana stated to the court that the actual finder of the chest texted her that garbage before and after the find, and hacked and stalked her. So IF there is a finder, she needs to prove any of that happened. Yet now she's saying she thought all along that there wasn't an actual finder and that Forrest is a prankster, with a prank ending. Do you not see the conflict? She lied to the court from the very beginning, serving a subpoena to Forrest on a lie. If you think you're going to get your answers this way you're sadly mistaken. I know the majority of the community couldn't care less how they get their answers, no matter how wrong it is. If I were the finder I'd say f you all and never give anything else after this s show is over.
        Problem is: NO FINDER. So we don't need to breathe life into it. "If I were the finder" does not apply.
        FORCING answers from a BULLSHIT ending is FAIR GAME. Y'all need to quit crying about the lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Family clearly did not endorse that medium article came from the finder. Merely they liked the good words about forrest in their time of grief.
          Then you have to wonder why they pulled it so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa P

That’s an easy one. She’s an idiot an everyone knows it except you.
            The judge doesn't think so. He's granting her original request still.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Then you have to wonder why they pulled it so quickly.
              I would have to guess they were advised to.

Comment

I must admit I have had a few theories on the ending.
                First, I do not believe there is a finder with the chest. The treasure was pulled IMO due to the risks of Covid, Forrest awaiting his 90th birthday, numerous lawsuits, and what would be left for the family after Forrest's death if the chest was not found.
                In my understanding of the Medium article, it was written by a third party with verbal information passed along time to time from Forrest before his untimely death.
                The article was like a trolling, or phishing, based on information within the letter if you will, to see if the one closest to the treasure but not found, would come forward.
                How this person would come forward and, would be done is beyond me. Out of respect for the family, for their beloved losses and not contacting them.

I believe the truth will come out, but not until the suits are closed.
                This may take years.

"Patience" is the key word.
                Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 11-21-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

does anyone know the text that the old santa fe trading company had for the link to the medium article?

it was something like "here is a lovely article by my sister--i mean the finder" or something I want to know what adjective they used

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                    does anyone know the text that the old santa fe trading company had for the link to the medium article?

it was something like "here is a lovely article by my sister--i mean the finder" or something I want to know what adjective they used
                    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...nn-family-role

FROM THE FENN FAMILY:

A lovely article written by the man who found the treasure.

We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Forrest led a life filled with adventures, interesting characters like himself, and found great success many only dream of finding. Two weeks after celebrating his 90th birthday, one which he swore he would never see, Forrest passed peacefully in his home with his loving wife of 67 years and his children and grandchildren surrounding him. We are so grateful for the many wonderful years and memories we were blessed to have had with him. Forrest's legacy will continue to live on in the lives of his family. To the many searchers who joined us in the thrill of the chase over the last decade, your stories, emails, and tales of the hunt sparked joy in his life and we are forever grateful for your enthusiasm. We have no doubt that Forrest grabbed some stars and put them in his pocket on his way to heaven and is now sitting under the pines, with his brother Skippy and his dear friend Eric, scheming their next adventure. ΩΩ
                    Last edited by Goldilocks; 11-21-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

thanks Goldilocks that would have taken me forever to find

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...nn-family-role

FROM THE FENN FAMILY:

A lovely article written by the man who found the treasure.

We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Forrest led a life filled with adventures, interesting characters like himself, and found great success many only dream of finding. Two weeks after celebrating his 90th birthday, one which he swore he would never see, Forrest passed peacefully in his home with his loving wife of 67 years and his children and grandchildren surrounding him. We are so grateful for the many wonderful years and memories we were blessed to have had with him. Forrest's legacy will continue to live on in the lives of his family. To the many searchers who joined us in the thrill of the chase over the last decade, your stories, emails, and tales of the hunt sparked joy in his life and we are forever grateful for your enthusiasm. We have no doubt that Forrest grabbed some stars and put them in his pocket on his way to heaven and is now sitting under the pines, with his brother Skippy and his dear friend Eric, scheming their next adventure. ΩΩ
                        Boy do I feel silly. Didn't remember that intro.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

I DON'T GET why the woman gets so much SMACK here. Any free-thinker can see what Barbara did was a natural step in a bad ending to the Chase. EASY to see.
                          She gets so much flak here because rather than accept that she was wrong, she lost and she didn't get the prize, she decided to bring a lawsuit against a 90 year old man. And now that he has passed, she's dragging his grieving family into it. She's no crusader. She's just a sore loser.

Comment

Goldilocks beat me to it. Yes, the author of the article was identified as the finder by the family. And since the author says he visited Forrest's house, it becomes very hard for them to claim they have no idea at all who this person is.

Comment

Originally posted by Elle Bell View Post

She gets so much flak here because rather than accept that she was wrong, she lost and she didn't get the prize, she decided to bring a lawsuit against a 90 year old man. And now that he has passed, she's dragging his grieving family into it. She's no crusader. She's just a sore loser.
                              Well, preach to your anti-lawsuit choir, but you'll never change my mind. Those legal proceedings have already forced good info to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

Well, preach to your anti-lawsuit choir, but you'll never change my mind. Those legal proceedings have already forced good info to come out.
                                The legal proceedings might be our only way of finding out anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X