• Show
Clear All

• The waiting continues...

Click image for larger version

Name:	cartoon.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	222371

I think fenn put something together. I think fenn has everything planned even past his death just like his own father did.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
      109 years
      It looks like a tease/hint involving the number 109. I maintain that no number (numerical thought) is required for a correct solve, although it might be nice to have some pie (before a BOTG search hike).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

It looks like a tease/hint involving the number 109. I maintain that no number (numerical thought) is required for a correct solve, although it might be nice to have some pie (before a BOTG search hike).
        Rule 109 and his last rule of them all. Don’t make the croc mad until you crossed the creek. Very very important imo

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

Rule 109 and his last rule of them all. Don’t make the croc mad until you crossed the creek. Very very important imo
          Where is THAT creek?

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Where is THAT creek?
            Paint Rock Creek

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Numbers aren’t required for a correct solve, but the poem has them, nonetheless. They confirm the correctness of the solve. 16 is a major theme in the poem.

FP

Comment

Where is THAT creek?
                IMHO kirwin Wyoming. It’s the smallest creek I have ever seen in my life and frankly it’s forgotten about. And this creek makes a croc on google earth. The creek is the crocs mouth.

Comment

Creek croc, Creek croc,
                  Creek croc, = botg+kinda
                  https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
                  https://youtu.be/NvBHDRsFAmo

Comment

Where is THAT creek?
                    Sunlight creek, where the croc’s teeth are..

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
                      I believe numbers are significant to the winning solve
                      @willnilly You are correct, they are of prime importance.

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

Numbers aren’t required for a correct solve, but the poem has them, nonetheless. They confirm the correctness of the solve. 16 is a major theme in the poem.

FP
                        FennPoint They are absolutely required for a correct solve IMO

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post

@willnilly You are correct, they are of prime importance.
                          Strangely enough, I dreamed of a solve where no numbers or distances are used in finding the special mountain location. The poem was interpreted from an external and primitive perspective to get one to "your quest to cease" after locating the correct WWWH physical location. The journey comfortably flowed to a classic navigator's cadence. It dumped off into the exact location of Land of RED Herrings. There, one could remain ceased in a primitive state for the rest of their Earthly days.

In the dream, it was clear that if one could transition from the primitive state evolving towards inner reflection and deep focus, dots would connect at an alarming rate in their mind. After a period of continued deep focus, the Blaze would manifest rapidly and "tarry scant" would ensue with the same urgency of facing an inbound F5 tornado. Numbers became vital with the onset of "tarry scant" and continued while the cold navigating effort spilled into wood. A gust of wind flung snapped tree branches in through my bedroom window striking the sleep out of me. Here I remain resting within a beautiful, gnarly wooden mess.

Time now stands still in a thick eerie atmosphere.
                          Surrounded by branches in brick cold silence,
                          Awake and dreaming of my fleur-de-lys.

Comment

I just checked back in here to make sure nothing else has come up. So the last thing of interest was the fabled GPS solve? Still nothing else from the finder, the family, or even about the chest being sold or shopped around? How long does this go on before folks start realizing that just maybe something might be wrong here?

Comment

Where is THAT creek?
                              Un-mapped un-named creek.

Comment

Working...
                              X