• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's discuss the article out today!

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-treasure.html

https://youtu.be/9p_ev8v3xD4

Illuminating.

Comment

Nothing new? It could be this ridiculous. Completely against things he said, codes and cyphers, and just some stupid, non-spiritual, nonsensical, but meaningful place for him.
      my thought was that, f was inspecting it, because he was buying it back. That way it's over, over. That scenario is just like having it retrieved.
      Last edited by khan; 11-09-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

This supports my theory why FF pulled it for his family. Out of their request probably.

Fenn’s family suffered directly from the search. A Nevada man was arrested on suspicion of stalking Fenn’s granddaughter, reportedly claiming she was the real treasure. A Pennsylvania man who broke into Fenn’s property with an ax was held at gunpoint by Fenn and his daughter until police arrived. Fenn had to admonish one particularly zealous searcher who seemed convinced that the treasure was buried alongside his parents. “Please don’t dig up my parents’ graves,” he urged. He was also the target of an extortion attempt demanding he pay in bitcoin.
        https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-treasure.html

Comment

If one does not begin at Yellowstone Regional in Cody, one can still be a Canasta champion...

Comment

It's a well written article. There wasn't anything really new in it though. It's cool to your names are in there. It's neat.

Comment

That was a great article. Favourite line was this summary of the GPS solve, 'If that were the case, it would mean Fenn had sat watching amusedly for ten years as everyone studied every square inch of his life and biography, when the key to the poem was, essentially, an advanced brain teaser.'

I wonder if the comment from 'onlyifyouneedto' might be the finder? Probably not, but the Medium writer did use -- a lot.

Thank you for an interesting and well-written article. Take heart, Justin -- I wouldn't be surprised if the solution is revealed at some time. Perhaps not in the way most people expect.

Comment

Comprehensive write up.

I thought The Scooby Do Crew had dropped the The Bronze Nose solve now, but seams knot.

Comment

If the GPS solve was true it meant Forrest Fenn lied so I will take Forrest Fenn's word thank you.
                  It is a shame how fast people will throw something someone did away because they are not here anymore.
                  Sorry to tell you it was not in Yellowstone and who ever thinks is was is wrong.
                  No one was the closest searcher other than the finder. So people need to admit they were way off.
                  If you want fame based on falsehoods go into politics.The chest was on a island on the Laramie river.
                  Just because you have the biggest amp it does not make you the best player.But it does make it so you need to play the RIGHT notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                    If the GPS solve was true it meant Forrest Fenn lied so I will take Forrest Fenn's word thank you.
                    It is a shame how fast people will throw something someone did away because they are not here anymore.
                    Sorry to tell you it was not in Yellowstone and who ever thinks is was is wrong.
                    No one was the closest searcher other than the finder. So people need to admit they were way off.
                    If you want fame based on falsehoods go into politics.The chest was on a island on the Laramie river.
                    Just because you have the biggest amp it does not make you the best player.But it does make it so you need to play the RIGHT notes.
                    What a bunch of crap. So if we dont’ agree with you, it is falsehood? How do you know? Do you have proof or the chest? We can have our opinion, you can have yours. It doesn’t make it a lie, simply because we believe a theory. Some are so far in denial, it is sad. Let me guess, your solution was in New Mexico.... lol. At least we put our opinions out there, while others just make false statements and incorrect assumptions.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Forrest Fenn has already debunked the GPS solve. Almost everything he says debunks it.
                      • He said he had it in his head the whole time. He didn't need a map or any information (like long/lat) to write the poem.
                      • He said he wrote the poem by putting one foot in front of the other.
                      • He said there were no cyphers in the poem.
                      • He said the first clue is the starting point and you drive to it.
                      • He said many people have been to the starting point.
                      • He said the clues were contiguous.
                      • He said to marry the clues with places on a map
                      • He said a Little Girl in India armed with just a map could get no closer than he first two clues. If it was GPS solve she could get the exact spot.
                      Do I need to continue?

I'm actually surprised anyone would fall for this solve.

Comment

[*]He said he had it in his head the whole time. He didn't need a map or any information (like long/lat) to write the poem.
                        Citation please, where he said you do not need a map or any information like lat / long. I do not beleive it exists

.[*]He said he wrote the poem by putting one foot in front of the other.
                        I don’t know of this quote either? But it does not go against the GPS theory

.[*]He said there were no cyphers in the poem.
                        Correct, does not go against the GPS theory

.[*]He said the first clue is the starting point and you drive to it.
                        Yes, does not go against the GPS theory

.[*]He said many people have been to the starting point.
                        Yes, which is in fact the case.[*]He said the clues were contiguous.
                        Yes, which goes with the GPS theory.[*]He said to marry the clues with places on a map
                        Yes! Exactly![*]He said a Little Girl in India armed with just a map could get no closer than he first two clues. If it was GPS solve she could get the exact spot.
                        Not with only the first two clues. IMO.[/LIST]Do I need to continue?
                        You can, but it is making me think this is more the right theory as you go. IMO only.
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          [*]He said the first clue is the starting point and you drive to it.
                          Yes, does not go against the GPS theory
                          How do you drive to a clue? The clues are in the book and poem.

Take your time and think about what he actually said and not what he appears to have said.
                          Last edited by Mr Eyes; 11-10-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

How do you drive to a clue? The clues are in the book and poem.

Take your time and thing about what he actually said and not what he appears to have said.
                            We drove? We drove to the location.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

We drove? We drove to the location.
                              The clues are in the book and the poem. Its is not possible to drive to a clue, even though f appeared to suggest so.

Comment

Working...
                              X