Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the turquoise bracelet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

4) and 5) don't make sense
    There were 2 bracelets, there was 2 of everything as a matter of fact. 2 gold frogs, 2 large nuggets, 2 bracelets, 2 jade pieces, 2 necklaces and most importantly 2 gold mirrors. Even the treasure itself was 22 pounds. Everything in the chest was a mirror image of something else. Even the items he took out had twins, 2 minute repeater pocket watches and 2 large gems. I believe that theme runs deep in The Chase, even to the point that the winning solve has a twin that mirrors it.

Comment

Forrest Fenn isn't capable of "planning." Fenn was slow in general according to page 21 in ttotc.

Comment

Fenn admits to not being clever on page 7 of ttotc.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post

There were 2 bracelets, there was 2 of everything as a matter of fact. 2 gold frogs, 2 large nuggets, 2 bracelets, 2 jade pieces, 2 necklaces and most importantly 2 gold mirrors. Even the treasure itself was 22 pounds. Everything in the chest was a mirror image of something else. Even the items he took out had twins, 2 minute repeater pocket watches and 2 large gems. I believe that theme runs deep in The Chase, even to the point that the winning solve has a twin that mirrors it.
          Bingo!
          I and a couple of others have discussed this in the past- the correct solve mirrors another location in a different state.
          Incidentally, as I've stated before, my solution has at least two of everything in regards to the clues. One side of the canyon mirrors the opposite side.
          Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Yeah I'm not sure I buy that. Why would he be walking on egg shells about it? Who cares? Its just a stupid bracelet. He either was gifted it or not gifted it from the finder.
            I think he gave it back to the finder to help him get a good price if he sold the chest and its contents to a museum. So the finder did give it, but it wasn't such a simple question when Cynthia asked.

We know from the Medium post that Forrest had a preferred place for the treasure to go, and where would it be if not a museum? If it's a place that was going to respect his legacy then perhaps he would want his favourite bracelet there too.
            goldenoyster.co.uk, goldenowlhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
              Fenn admits to not being clever on page 7 of ttotc.
              Your gullibility explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post

I think he gave it back to the finder to help him get a good price if he sold the chest and its contents to a museum. So the finder did give it, but it wasn't such a simple question when Cynthia asked.

We know from the Medium post that Forrest had a preferred place for the treasure to go, and where would it be if not a museum? If it's a place that was going to respect his legacy then perhaps he would want his favourite bracelet there too.
                I agree with this. My guess is the bracelet ends up with the rest of the treasure in the Cody Museum.

Comment

HoB jokes aside, there are some things men carry with them all their lives that they just don't talk about.
                  Not publicly, at least ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWp6hZ-5ndc

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                    HoB jokes aside, there are some things men carry with them all their lives that they just don't talk about.
                    Not publicly, at least ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWp6hZ-5ndc
                    A gold watch! I should be so lucky. All I ever had was a boot....up my....well. that's the rest of that story.
                    But yeah, I carried that around all my life. I had the satisfaction of knowing, though, that somewhere out there is a hard case who's missing a boot.

Comment

dejoka looks who talking. I wasn't involved with the chase.. ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                      X