Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the turquoise bracelet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what happened to the turquoise bracelet?

    FF repeated over and over he wanted the turquoise bracelet back if a searcher found the chest and he loved that it fit him perfectly.
    We saw in the pictures that he was wearing it with the silver all tarnished.
    The Medium Finder said he gave the bracelet back to FF.
    Then Cynthia asked FF if the finder gave him back the bracelet he said he wouldn't answer that question.

    Why wasn't he wearing his favorite bracelet later all cleaned up and polished? Why wouldn't he answer Cynthia's question?

    Anyone have a theory?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
    FF repeated over and over he wanted the turquoise bracelet back if a searcher found the chest and he loved that it fit him perfectly.
    We saw in the pictures that he was wearing it with the silver all tarnished.
    The Medium Finder said he gave the bracelet back to FF.
    Then Cynthia asked FF if the finder gave him back the bracelet he said he wouldn't answer that question.

    Why wasn't he wearing his favorite bracelet later all cleaned up and polished? Why wouldn't he answer Cynthia's question?

    Anyone have a theory?
    Cary_Galloway I have, though I consider it more a fact than a theory. The Silver bracelet was the 'title to the gold' and it was buried alone in the state of Colorado.
    It was the 'title to the gold' all along. When recovered it would have with it instructions as to where the treasure chest was.
    The so called finder never did solve the puzzle of the poem.

    Comment


    • #3
      Here's a theory:
      FF wouldn't say he had it or not because he needed Plausible Deniability. If he wore or showed the bracelet he couldn't say he didn't have the bracelet or know who gave him the bracelet and who had the chest.
      Since he didn't tell he could say "I don't know who has the chest".
      Sure there is a photograph of him wearing it, but photographic evidence doesn't hold up in the court of law.

      Why would he want plausible deniability?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
        Here's a theory:
        FF wouldn't say he had it or not because he needed Plausible Deniability. If he wore or showed the bracelet he couldn't say he didn't have the bracelet or know who gave him the bracelet and who had the chest.
        Since he didn't tell he could say "I don't know who has the chest".
        Sure there is a photograph of him wearing it, but photographic evidence doesn't hold up in the court of law.

        Why would he want plausible deniability?
        I happen to believe that it wasn't yet his. He hadn't been given it by the real finder, cuz there wasn't one. I'm starting to go nuts with all this. I'll have to change my avatar to la ardilla.
        Last edited by elperro; 11-08-2020, 07:00 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is fun isn't it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tornado View Post
            This is fun isn't it?
            Actually no, its not. People are starting to lose their sh*t around here. For better or for worse, this was more than a game to some and maybe most. This whole chase was not unlike a religion. There was a spiritual leader, (although Fenn wouldn't see himself as such), there was a religious text, (TTOTC, other books, SB's etc), there was faith, there were actions (BOTG). It is unfortunate, but the approach and mindset can be the same in the chase as in religion. I used to be Mormon, and became disillusioned 10 years ago. It hurt a lot. It was like losing a family member to come to the realization that everything you'd been taught and believed for 30 years was made up. It was like losing a family member, a death. Now I am disillusioned with all religions. I even question the existence of God, though I'm not a atheist . . . yet. So, when I feel the same way about the chase now as I did when I lost my faith God, Mormonism and all organized religion, it feels the same. I didn't mean for the chase to become my new religion, but it probably filled that void subconsciously.

            Comment


            • #7
              elperro I think we stragglers are all in the same boat and probably by design. I'm finally climbing out of a dark pit and have a spiritual path in my mind now that developed out of the darkest times of the Chase. I had way too many mystical experiences to say there is not a higher power out there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh and for the record- I lost my sh!t back in March of this year related to the Chase and it bottomed out for me in June and July. I've been slowly climbing upwards and am seeing a light at the end of the dark tunnel finally occasionally now. I still have plenty of sorrow to overcome too these days. Got to find the smallest glimmer of light and grasp for it while it's there. Its fleeting, but becomes brighter the more you grasp.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by willynilly
                  There was obviously some miscommunication about this. The fact that Forrest didn’t answer suggests he did not want to answer incorrectly. That’s how I see it. Of course the bracelet was his, but he just wasn’t sure.
                  Yeah I'm not sure I buy that. Why would he be walking on egg shells about it? Who cares? Its just a stupid bracelet. He either was gifted it or not gifted it from the finder.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                    Oh and for the record- I lost my sh!t back in March of this year related to the Chase and it bottomed out for me in June and July. I've been slowly climbing upwards and am seeing a light at the end of the dark tunnel finally occasionally now. I still have plenty of sorrow to overcome too these days. Got to find the smallest glimmer of light and grasp for it while it's there. Its fleeting, but becomes brighter the more you grasp.
                    Sounds like it. Sorry you were in a dark place. I'm happy to hear you are doing better. There is still a lot of good and meaning to be found in the world. I really just need to cut the cord and go away. It's hard to break the habit though. I think Its an addiction. Just needing my next hit of information.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Photographic evidence does indeed hold up in the court of Law. The two contributing factors are "relevance" and "authentication."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Time will tell all..
                        Last edited by Josh Jordan; 11-08-2020, 09:50 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by willynilly

                          He didn’t like to miss-speak since searchers often obsessed over every little thing he said.
                          His caution backfired this time I think and I don’t think it’s a big deal.
                          Yeah I agree with you for the most part. It's not like some smoking gun or something. It was just odd.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            1) Maybe it wasn't a "finder" who gave him the bracelet.
                            2) Maybe the"finder" sold it back to him.
                            3) Maybe there was no "finder" and the photos were taken before the chest was ever hidden.
                            4) Maybe there was two bracelets.
                            5) Maybe we are all test subjects of a grand experiment and none of this was real.
                            6) Maybe I should have quit the hard stuff a lot sooner than I did.
                            Finding Jessica

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                              1) Maybe it wasn't a "finder" who gave him the bracelet.
                              2) Maybe the"finder" sold it back to him.
                              3) Maybe there was no "finder" and the photos were taken before the chest was ever hidden.
                              4) Maybe there was two bracelets.
                              5) Maybe we are all test subjects of a grand experiment and none of this was real.
                              6) Maybe I should have quit the hard stuff a lot sooner than I did.
                              4) and 5) don't make sense

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X