No real finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No real finder

You guys coming to grips with this reality?

Negative. It was found in 2013. Nothing can change this fact.

Comment

Cary, I believe you are correct.

Comment

I believe there’s a finder. I don’t believe it was found with GPS coordinates. The reason I believe there is a finder is because of the Medium article. Not only are there additional pictures but the text of the article alludes to the poem, and how it was found imo.

Comment

A real FF treasure searcher did NOT find the chest. No proof.

Comment

Is proof a thesaurus change for the word evidence? It sorta sounds that way.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
              I believe there’s a finder. I don’t believe it was found with GPS coordinates. The reason I believe there is a finder is because of the Medium article. Not only are there additional pictures but the text of the article alludes to the poem, and how it was found imo.
              so ONLY a third party finder would have access to those photos that forrest posted? Hrmmmm.... okay.

Comment

I'm treating this hunt as still active and in play. My next search trip will be to the same place I've been, but this time I'll search more carefully. My solve is not complicated, and doesn't involve any numbers, anagrams, or messing with (i.e., changing) the poem . . . but does involve some thinking about life and about symbols. And the hike is a bit challenging (for a typical old person), but not dangerous as far as hiking is generally defined. Some of the available local food is pretty good, and the scenery is better than that. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

so ONLY a third party finder would have access to those photos that forrest posted? Hrmmmm.... okay.
                  I’m exhausted and my thoughts are tangled. I think between Forrest, the finder, and the third party...the law is binding. If one breaks it, then there’s a conundrum. IMO there’s a reason why the finder can’t just come out and give the solution. Logic tells me because they were somewhere they shouldn’t have been. Those were Forrest’s waters before anyone else’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                    I'm treating this hunt as still active and in play. My next search trip will be to the same place I've been, but this time I'll search more carefully. My solve is not complicated, and doesn't involve any numbers, anagrams, or messing with (i.e., changing) the poem . . . but does involve some thinking about life and about symbols. And the hike is a bit challenging (for a typical old person), but not dangerous as far as hiking is generally defined. Some of the available local food is pretty good, and the scenery is better than that. Cheers.
                    As long as you get muddy, I’d say you have a shot.

Comment

Some think I'm delusional so take my comments with a grain of salt and a beer that I can't have. My impression is that the Chase has aspects to it that may be challenging for many folks to perceive... Observed timelines may be skewed and twisted such that past, present, and future are out of alignment. My soul is burning so hot it's difficult to see correctly. But, I do believe Fenn's announcement's this summer and the Medium article are correct, but nuanced in a subjectively biased objective manner. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                        Some think I'm delusional so take my comments with a grain of salt and a beer that I can't have. My impression is that the Chase has aspects to it that may be challenging for many folks to perceive... Observed timelines may be skewed and twisted such that past, present, and future are out of alignment. My soul is burning so hot it's difficult to see correctly. But, I do believe Fenn's announcement's this summer and the Medium article are correct, but nuanced in a subjectively biased objective manner. Ha!
                        At this point there are no wrong opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                          Is proof a thesaurus change for the word evidence? It sorta sounds that way.
                          said the person with NO verifiable evidence , proof , or anything that resembles either . I thought they stopped making bots like this because they were known to malfunction . ie. they start throwing accusations that when mirrored to themselves shows them to be more guilty of the accusation than the person they are projecting towards ?

Comment

There was no need to search... it was accidentally stumbled on in 2013.... a complete accident..... no one knew who Fenn was. It's a rather simple explanation....

Comment

Fenndery again.... not all there huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X