• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

I’ll say IMO you have half of it.
    Which half?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldHunter View Post
      By following the directions of the poem, I made the lines cross on Google Maps. I zoomed into where the lines crossed and found what looks like a pie.
      Did you privately investigate it any further?

Comment

Yes it is, but which word is it and how is it applied? Hmm?
        And then there are words that confirms the blaze. Really?!? which ones and how many? Hmmm?
        Xo many questions. How in the world can anyone peace all this together? Hmmmm?

Comment

My son and I made one trip and we got turned back by snow and time. According to Google's measuring tool it is about 4 feet across. For my solution, my theory would be that it's made of tar (tarry). And, you could remove it but it wouldn't be feasible. And, does it face North, South, East, or West? I'd say it doesn't face any of those directions because it faces up
          It looks like a black pacman or a black pie with a piece missing. (It's not in Wyoming, tho) It's in the Lakes Plateau of Montana

Comment

Originally posted by dejoka View Post
            And then there are words that confirms the blaze. Really?!? which ones and how many? Hmmm?
            You must be a pacifist. I try to be but my temper fires me up all too often.

Comment

Originally posted by dejoka View Post
              IMO . . .

A car is a single object (in a word). But I don't think my mechanic would agree.

The blaze is confirmed by words earlier in the poem - and is of unique significance to the overall solution. You cannot bypass it. You cannot cut corners

Although I believe the solution is straightforward - and could be written on a sticky note - there are way too many alternatives out there for it to be discovered without assistance. Seek help!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldHunter View Post

My son and I made one trip and we got turned back by snow and time. According to Google's measuring tool it is about 4 feet across. For my solution, my theory would be that it's made of tar (tarry). And, you could remove it but it wouldn't be feasible. And, does it face North, South, East, or West? I'd say it doesn't face any of those directions because it faces up
                It looks like a black pacman or a black pie with a piece missing. (It's not in Wyoming, tho) It's in the Lakes Plateau of Montana
                I’m sure the snow made it pretty slick, maybe it’s best you didn’t find it. Can you imagine it slipping through your butterfingers?

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

Which half?
                  Forest

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
                    IMO . . .

A car is a single object (in a word). But I don't think my mechanic would agree.

The blaze is confirmed by words earlier in the poem - and is of unique significance to the overall solution. You cannot bypass it. You cannot cut corners

Although I believe the solution is straightforward - and could be written on a sticky note - there are way too many alternatives out there for it to be discovered without assistance. Seek help!
                    I agree. It is most definitely confirmed by words in the poem. Although I am mostly confident in my blaze I do need help on how to get there! Help me

Comment

I’m sure the snow made it pretty slick, maybe it’s best you didn’t find it. Can you imagine it slipping through your butterfingers?
                      hehe I sort of feel like it did slip through my fingers.

Comment

I agree. It is most definitely confirmed by words in the poem. Although I am mostly confident in my blaze I do need help on how to get there! Help me
                        If it weren't for that lame horse, I'd head down the trail. However the ball and chains are too hard to cut through. Can someone send me a file? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Cowgirl View Post

If it weren't for that lame horse, I'd head down the trail. However the ball and chains are too hard to cut through. Can someone send me a file? Please?
                          I think I have the first part down, not getting the second...anything else? Lol

Comment

Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Good one.
                              Missing the key to unlock that door...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X