X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
    'In' a "word"
    is 'or' ...or, ore
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20201104-210152_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	507.0 KB ID:	219859
    Or
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200719-034758_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	219860
    in a "nook"?
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20201104-205943_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	286.3 KB ID:	219856
    That's advertising..
    Click image for larger version Name:	20201025_234903.jpg Views:	0 Size:	449.0 KB ID:	219857
    That's a start
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20201103-200539_PicsArt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	955.3 KB ID:	219858
    In the end..
    Nothing really matters.
    You're thinking. That's good. I don't follow much of it, though. The last pic with the 2 red "hearts" makes no sense at all to me. But good luck to you for the next few years, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
      Here's an odd thing. You can't find WWWH until you find the blaze. But if you don't find WWWH you can't blaze the trail.

IMO
      while( $blaze=0 ) {
      . $canyon=$canyon-1;
      If($WWWH == 1) { $blaze=$blaze+1; }
      }

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
        I found a blaze:
        Pretty creepy stuff. We should protect young children from scary things. (Whatever it is you've been "blazing", I don't want any part of it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Pretty creepy stuff. We should protect young children from scary things. (Whatever it is you've been "blazing", I don't want any part of it.)
          I'm sorry and didn't mean to scare you. This one will make you feel better

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

while( $blaze=0 ) {
              . $canyon=$canyon-1;
              If($WWWH == 1) { $blaze=$blaze+1; }
              }
              The blaze relates to WWWH but stands on its own in the poem. There’s a duality to it and when you see it, it becomes clear as mud.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

The blaze relates to WWWH but stands on its own in the poem. There’s a duality to it and when you see it, it becomes clear as mud.
                What are you talking about specifically? Why speak vaguely? The chase is over.

Comment

The blaze: ”in a word, Yes.” f.
                  you can read this: the blaze is an F as letter in a word.
                  Look at my avatar : that is an F...the letter F you can find in the word ”Forrest”.
                  That could be the reason why Forrest said that people would be amazed, if they would find the hiding place.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
                    The blaze: ”in a word, Yes.” f.
                    you can read this: the blaze is an F as letter in a word.
                    Look at my avatar : that is an F...the letter F you can find in the word ”Forrest”.
                    That could be the reason why Forrest said that people would be amazed, if they would find the hiding place.
                    I’ll say IMO you have half of it.

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

What are you talking about specifically? Why speak vaguely? The chase is over.
                      The blaze is a fox. Now look up the definition of fox and tell me who you think that is.

This is also one of the ways you first find out it was in WY. Wyoming is an Algonquian word, The Fox (Indians) used meaning Big River Flat (which also hints at where the chest was located). Now it’s up to your imagination to figure out what the fox means.

Comment

The type of trickery Forrest uses...

“Is the blaze one single object?”

“In a word-Yes” -f
                        It is one thing, but two words make it up.

The search for the answers continues!
                        Could mean that (if more than one) Each blaze is it's own single object.

Comment

It’s words play and the blaze is in a word. Forrest was a freakin genius the way he created this tangled mess. The finder knows...

I just need the finder to message me for Pete’s sake! All I want at this point is a confirmation on if I’m right. I’m at my wit send and have nothing left to give, I think I earn the right to know! I promise I won’t steel it!
                          The finder wont message anyone. As forrest indicated that he and the finder have a confidentiality agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

The finder wont message anyone. As forrest indicated that he and the finder have a confidentiality agreement.
                            I didn’t know they had that agreement??

Comment

By following the directions of the poem, I made the lines cross on Google Maps. I zoomed into where the lines crossed and found what looks like a pie.

Comment

I didn’t know they had that agreement??
                                Forrest told us that it was up to the finder to give information about the who and where of the find. That is a confidentiality agreement. What we were not told was what else may have been in such agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X