• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blaze in a word

The type of trickery Forrest uses...

“Is the blaze one single object?”

“In a word-Yes” -f
    It is one thing, but two words make it up.

The search for the answers continues!
    Last edited by DanNun; 11-05-2020, 11:11 AM.

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

“In a word-Yes” -f

It is in a word. As in, inside a word muahaha

Yes, a 'plane'.

In a word, it's a single object...but it's no longer in one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

“In a word-Yes” -f

It is in a word. As in, inside a word muahaha

Because it is the way, the truth and the light. That's one thing.

Comment

It’s words play and the blaze is in a word. Forrest was a freakin genius the way he created this tangled mess. The finder knows...

I just need the finder to message me for Pete’s sake! All I want at this point is a confirmation on if I’m right. I’m at my wit send and have nothing left to give, I think I earn the right to know! I promise I won’t steel it!
        Last edited by DanNun; 11-04-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Answers , look quickly down , your quest to cease ...
          (So why is it that I must go and leave my trove for all to seek.)

Does that help DanNun ?

P.S. "their are millions of blazes , and must of them is in the mountains , north of Santa Fe"
          Last edited by Street Scenes 333; 11-04-2020, 08:21 PM.
          Net Flicks

Comment

Originally posted by Street Scenes 333 View Post

Does that help DanNun ?

P.S. "their are millions of blazes , and must of them is in the mountains , north of Santa Fe"
            Nope! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

Yes, a 'plane'.

In a word, it's a single object...but it's no longer in one piece.
              This plane? The B-47 that crashed on Emmigrant Peak in the early 60’s?
              and started a small fire.
              On the backside, up(oh yeah) Gold Prize Creek?
              There’s even a nice memorial gazebo at the old Chico Cemetery.
              And no, I didn’t look under it. I couldn’t take the disappointment.
              Who am I kidding, yeah I looked, for old times sake.
              Last edited by RFISH; 11-04-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

In the Medium article it says it was found in a nook. And a nook is also a den. And a den is also a hole. And a hole is also a hollow. And a hollow is also a valley. And a valley is also a vale. And a vale is also a farewell. And a farewell is also a...

So long!

Oh wait! Why did the finder post it on a medium site?! Was he channeling someone? Maybe Forrest Fenn?

Hahahahaha I may not know the spot...but I know!
                It took so long and so many tangled thoughts that I had to unknot...even now they’re firing off non stop and it’s hard for me to control. They’re like a giant ball of yarn.
                I don’t want to spoil it, but I don’t want them to rot inside my mind. You and Forrest...both geniuses lol. Clever move on the medium site!
                Last edited by DanNun; 11-04-2020, 11:23 PM.

Comment

'In' a "word"
                  is 'or' ...or, ore
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20201104-210152_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	507.0 KB ID:	219859
                  Or
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200719-034758_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	219860
                  in a "nook"?
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20201104-205943_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	286.3 KB ID:	219856
                  That's advertising..
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20201025_234903.jpg Views:	0 Size:	449.0 KB ID:	219857
                  That's a start
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20201103-200539_PicsArt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	955.3 KB ID:	219858
                  In the end..
                  Nothing really matters.
                  ______

Comment

The blaze can be predetermined in the poem...and there are many of them. But the blaze is not what it appears to be right off the bat. It takes time and imagination and resolve to understand. When you find the blaze Forrest is talking about you understand they are all over. But the specific one he’s referring to in the poem, well, you won’t know unless you’ve found the treasure. I know what to look for but I haven’t experienced it. How many times does Forrest say a physical presence is needed?

The blaze is a natural land feature. And like he said, yeah you could get rid of it...but it’s not really feasible to. The blaze is not so much a thing, but rather a place that people wouldn’t typically think about going to. It’s why he said the treasure was located in an isolated spot people wouldn’t normally go. It’s how he keeps it (keyword in the poem possibly) Forrest retains possession of the chest...even if he’s not there...if I’m right...it’s quite clever and creative on how he hid it.

Of course as I’ve said before...if I’m wrong, well then that’s a missed opportunity for Forrest. It’s just too damn clever.
                    Last edited by DanNun; 11-04-2020, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius B
                      I think it's a heart carved on a rock, which is an old Spanish trail blaze.
                      I’d like to see that; maybe one minute I will.
                      Last edited by DanNun; 11-04-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Because it is the way, the truth and the light. That's one thing.
                        That's too vague and philosophical for my taste in solving methodology. But good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Scenes 333 View Post

Does that help DanNun ?

That looks to me like a fictional quote, at best. Not something from FF.

Comment

I found a blaze:

Comment

Here's an odd thing. You can't find WWWH until you find the blaze. But if you don't find WWWH you can't blaze the trail.

IMO

(Edit: don't forget the past tense of "been wise.")
                              Last edited by voxpops; 11-05-2020, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X