Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Forrest hint at WWWH in final message to searchers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flutterby Phil: thanks for the bump on the thread, and nice connection on "diabolical proxy" -- I had to go back to remind myself why I used that description! -- Mr. Zapster

Comment

Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post
      Zapster RE: "diabolical proxy" -- You, sir or madam, have an illustrious career as a clairvoyant ahead of you ...
      I was thinking exactly the same thing! Perhaps the real point of the story was to explain the end of the chase? The proxy is being punished while Forrest looks for the true culprit in the faces at the Fennale....

Comment

who is that traversing the Yellow Brick Road?
        I see "flipper" on edge with two holy Crocs in hot pursuit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Crocs.PNG Views:	72 Size:	382.1 KB ID:	246345
        That's no Yellow Brick Road, it's a colorful BOTG picture of innocent little children having fun. I think you did that on porpose and are trying to pull a wooly crock over everyone's eyes.

Sorry, I just call it as I see it. My uncle called my ma, him ahi.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

That's no Yellow Brick Road, it's a colorful BOTG picture of innocent little children having fun. I think you did that on porpose and are trying to pull a wooly crock over everyone's eyes.

I still say it's a wonderful visual metaphor for halting at the border of Yellowstone. I wonder if Forrest would have called those Crocs "slosh sandals"? :-)

Comment

If only Forrest was still alive now, I'd give him hugs and kisses until the cows came home. That is, as long as we were both vaccinated against Covid 19... AND as long as Mrs. Brown didn't care.
            That would be pretty risky. It takes a while for the vaccination injection to do its job. Are you seriously in the hunt these days?

Comment

The track on blue shirt =train track in my solve

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Yep gotta be.....
                https://youtu.be/3W-IG4P7wmo
                The only hint I see here is in the word "spinach" . . . a tiny hint at best.

Comment

The child on the far left is the one who “ate their spinach.” Figuratively of course. I wouldn’t recommend certain, kinds of “rustic” spinach, such as poke sallet, it can make you have a very bad day!

And the left side sandals seem to use the motif of Gaspard Memories! The Crocs on the right are standing guard.
                  Last edited by JHSharp; 01-12-2021, 11:51 PM.

Comment

maybe he was saying the treasure in "yellow stone theory" is a "crock" ... "full of holes" ...
                    but that it may lie somewhere clothesbuy?

Comment

Old Pilot My dogs are still in the hunt, my turtles are a little slow on deciding. But with a little spinach for incentive, I'm sure they will be all afoot (in more ways than one)! lol

Comment

maybe he was saying the treasure in "yellow stone theory" is a "crock" ... "full of holes" ...
                        but that it may lie somewhere clothesbuy?
                        A crock full of holes that included clothes might be good since I could use a new wardrobe. A discount would be even better. I'd be tearing those clothes off the shelf!

Comment

A crock full of holes that included clothes might be good since I could use a new wardrobe. A discount would be even better. I'd be tearing those clothes off the shelf!
                          A Holey Crock makes me think of a Crock Pot.
                          A Crock Pot is a slow cooker.
                          Maybe this is what f meant by his "don't overcook my poem' statement
                          as it's virtually impossibly to over-cook in a slow cooker,
                          especially if you program it to the slowest setting ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	crockpot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	246635

Click image for larger version  Name:	Crock Pot.PNG Views:	0 Size:	33.2 KB ID:	246634

Years ago I was given the gift of a book -- "Make it Fast, Cook it Slow"
                          Can't find it now. Cookbooks, the internet really hit that market hard, or so I imagine.
                          evidence to the contrary -- https://www.treehugger.com/why-glut-...rrated-4855961

A Crockpot, A Crackpot
                          A splash in the Jack-Pot?
                          Be sure to stitch in some thyme
                          A sure recipe to save the Nine.
                          Last edited by Flutterby Phil; 01-13-2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Did Forrest instruct for the kids to stand on the yellow? If not, it’s just a cute picture.

Comment

Working...
                            X