"children have an advantage"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "children have an advantage"

Why ? possibly because they are not bound by the constructs of the World around them yet . They still have dreams that are very real to them.
    Net Flicks

They can make connections with things that most of us can’t see

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
      with imagination ?
      Net Flicks

Comment

Children see things much simpler than most of us. They’re not trying to factor in algorithms, Bible verses, foot pounds , anagrams or strange formulas. Kids call it like they see it, and I remember this guy telling us to simplify if we can. I don’t know how much clearer he could have made it. Simplify. Get back in the box. “Don’t overcook my poem. “

Comment

Because you need to be able to recognize Dumbo when you see him.
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A8DE172E-2083-424A-AC1A-DB5D25E25FE0.png
Views:	299
Size:	6.12 MB
ID:	206315Click image for larger version  Name:	8F422761-022E-476C-82F7-EC17A2F9A770.png Views:	34 Size:	5.27 MB ID:	206301Click image for larger version  Name:	F3588AB9-E5C5-4DFA-A2EA-E209B1163225.png Views:	32 Size:	6.40 MB ID:	206300Click image for larger version  Name:	90F704B8-9615-4FF4-9BFA-4AC43BEE53F8.png Views:	33 Size:	5.77 MB ID:	206299Click image for larger version  Name:	5DCACD79-68E7-4107-AD12-2C28535D5BC4.png Views:	31 Size:	5.88 MB ID:	206298
            Last edited by Old blue; 10-05-2020, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Break apart the word Advantage. What are the two definitions?

Comment

Go read a book and Forrest Fenn will tell you what he meant
                The secret of San Lazaro he talks about bringing in his 6 year old grandchild Noah to look at the pic's on the pottery.
                She then tells them the meaning behind the pic in her eyes.
                Everyone was reading the poem to a kid when they should have been letting them play on Google Earth.

Comment

Children see elephants while we watch ants... they are direct, they can listen, they remember basic facts while reading... essences that we forget when reading the next line... and they have great ideas, that adults think are funny, but a kid is serious most of the time, when it's talking about his ideas!

I've talked to a lot of kids about Forrest and his poem. The best things I got from them were homophones! When they don't understand a phrase they build homophones to make it fit...

And... they are unspoiled!
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun

I could be wrong, but I don’t ever remember Forrest saying to ask a child to look at a map.
                    I never heard Forrest say anything about a map I just seen what he wrote and it seemed to apply.
                    Forrest Fenn was not going to put an X on anything, he liked the edges much more.
                    That's how he kept people running around them edges for ten years.
                    I never could read minds but I tried to see what Forrest was not saying as much as what he was.
                    When someone has a lot of history in an area and never speaks of that area.
                    That tells me that is the place to look.

Comment

Coz they dont read the blogs

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post

Net Flicks

Comment

I have thought that the poem is simply literal directions to the special spot.
                          like directions on google maps only a little convoluted.

as grizzbait suggested children will keep it simple and not get caught up in convolution.
                          forrest also said don't over think the poem.
                          children may not be able to over think the poem.

i read here forrest said , once you get WWWH it just gets easier.
                          maybe once you reached wwwh, a child reading or following the directions/poem would have an innate advantage when botg has begins due to their simple understanding of the poem.

Comment

Good question , do you ? if so how can you prove it ?
                            Net Flicks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B7378AC0-9047-4BD5-A1BB-509DBCDE519B.png
Views:	213
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	206419 This might interest Stanley steamer James watts
                              Last edited by Old blue; 10-05-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X