No announcement yet.

Isn't it strange...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the blogs for entertainment. Maybe everything and everyone on every blog is fake. After all, that whole world is a stage upon which our sanity is measured by those who know us least.

Comment

B314......B 3.14.....B PI.

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Comment

I thought I'd revive this thread since the subject has been brought up over at Harry's and I can't comment over there. kpro curious to know what your thoughts are on this topic. In The Codex, the Fenn character staged his own death...and we know who the inspiration was for that novel. I apologize in advance to all of the people who are offended by this topic but it's worth questioning IMO.

Comment

I did find this...

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...est-burke-fenn
          Last edited by TheGoldHunter; 11-19-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldHunter View Post
            Maybe, but Cynthia was there and didn't find his grave! She even asked the administartion guys in this cemetery and they told her that there wasn't a burial site of Forrest nor Peggy!
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
              ...that there hasn't been a funeral, memorial service or obituary that we know of? No prominent people that I know of have come out and spoken about the passing of Forrest. The craziest Hollywood ending of all would be if Forrest was still alive. I've been thinking about this lately. All we have is Forrest's attorney's notice of death to the judge. We were told he was sent home from the hospital to die. Could the lawyer just say that this was what he was told, but that he never actually saw a death certificate? Is there any proof of his passing? Is this all part of some kind of cover up? I was offended when Barbara Andersen questioned this in one of her recent filings but it now seems to me this basic evidence should be established before anyone goes any further. I'm all about the facts. Lay the facts out on the table and move on from the conspiracies. I know this is very farfetched but..... could it be a possibility?
              I’m pretty sure he didn’t fake his own death but I’m positive he faked the ending somewhat. I’m pretty sure this is just to build the story. People are getting curiouser and curiouser the more people are curious the more the word spreads. Makes for a way better ending. It’s just like a huge BANG. Then everyone will be talking about it. I’m pretty sure he either wrote a book and left it or did an interview or documentary and left it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                I thought I'd revive this thread since the subject has been brought up over at Harry's and I can't comment over there. kpro curious to know what your thoughts are on this topic. In The Codex, the Fenn character staged his own death...and we know who the inspiration was for that novel. I apologize in advance to all of the people who are offended by this topic but it's worth questioning IMO.
                Think about it... wouldn't it be super mean? I read The Codex... not my real favorite book I must admit... but one thing I learned, and the Fenn-character learned it as well... it was a big mistake to fake his own death! It was mean, he left behind some people mourning for real! When Forrest died I have cried like a baby! I was surprised it happened but I cried and cried and cried! What would a person like me feel finding out this was faked? And I'm sure there's a huge bunch of people who were much closer to him than me.... all this disappointment... would this really be a smart man's move?

Oh, and coming to Harry's.... strange things are going on there... Harry him/herself made a 180°-turn and started to rant wherever possible, threatening to ban people, closing threads, babbling about misused mountain lions... it's really disgusting... for me it feels like there are cockroaches and other parasites in my home... in my bed... I completely moved to this hostel lately and rarely go back to read the latest Harry-rants or Lurkermike's political brainfarts.... (I admire LM!!! But better don't read his strange Trump-propaganda...)

I really like THOR so much better right now... I miss A Leach, though.... ;P
                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Maybe, but Cynthia was there and didn't find his grave! She even asked the administartion guys in this cemetery and they told her that there wasn't a burial site of Forrest nor Peggy!
                  IMO, Forest's and Peggy's ashes were spread at the correct spot, or will soon be.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
                    I think Forrest has definitely passed away, how could you fake your own death in this day and age? How many people would have to be involved to make that work? That’s crazy talk. Besides, I know I have a wild imagination but I believe its possible that his ghost is haunting me, calling me a dumb ass, to be fair, it’s true lol
                    I wouldnt say impossible for a former cia operative to have his death faked. It's the least likely, but surely possible. Besides, he could have continued his career in cia while operating his gallery.

Comment

Where does it say he was a former cia agent? I read that he had a friend who was a cia agent... pls share a link if you don’t mind
                      It was in a newspaper in 1972. I'll see if I can dig it up for you. Sometimes this kind of good info disappears from the internet. I wonder why !

Comment

It sounds so intriguing, but for me, no, not possible. Why? My father had a very bad turn and was in the hospital about a month ago. Zoe was very kind and we exchanged some words about a father passing. I also know the grieving process Shiloh is going through directly. He is hurting, struggling, Forrest was a mentor and so close to him. I know of some others, direct communication with family and friends, but that is the best examples. There is no way, in my mind, either of them would lie and be so real in their feelings and process they are going through. Not to mention so many others would have to be involved in a cover up. So no. For me. IMO.
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Where does it say he was a former cia agent? I read that he had a friend who was a cia agent... pls share a link if you don’t mind
                          I had the date wrong. It was Cincinnati Enquirer August 10 1980

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/2832...nati-enquirer/

His friend was Valerie Plume

Comment

Speaking of obituary this came out today...odd they called this an obituary.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...uary-02dbrrh2m

Comment

Wow quest! That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing
                              Some of you guys are super sleuths huh?
                              Quest, you have a ton of knowledge, where do you keep it all? I’m worried this new info you gave me might push something else out of my peanut brain... no vacancy!
                              At my age my brain is pretty full. Keep exercising your brain and it will serve you well. In one respect I am like forrest. Working on multiple books at the same time for many years. A person has to make room for more info by committing some memories to writing.
                              Last edited by Quest; 11-19-2020, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                                It sounds so intriguing, but for me, no, not possible. Why? My father had a very bad turn and was in the hospital about a month ago. Zoe was very kind and we exchanged some words about a father passing. I also know the grieving process Shiloh is going through directly. He is hurting, struggling, Forrest was a mentor and so close to him. I know of some others, direct communication with family and friends, but that is the best examples. There is no way, in my mind, either of them would lie and be so real in their feelings and process they are going through. Not to mention so many others would have to be involved in a cover up. So no. For me. IMO.
                                I get what you are saying and most people could never fathom faking their own death due to the hurt it would cause to the people left behind. That said, could his rationale have been that he was 90 and nearing the end of his years, his loved ones would be grieving him sooner or later, and what better way to end this hunt than with a spectacular shocker that only he could pull off. I know it's nuts but honestly this whole thing has been nuts. If he did it his family never would've been in on the stunt. IMO he would never have asked them to lie for him. I bet if you asked his family members they would say they wouldn't put it past him to pull off something like this. Thanks to The Codex I have this thought lingering in the back of my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X