Isn't it strange...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it strange...

...that there hasn't been a funeral, memorial service or obituary that we know of? No prominent people that I know of have come out and spoken about the passing of Forrest. The craziest Hollywood ending of all would be if Forrest was still alive. I've been thinking about this lately. All we have is Forrest's attorney's notice of death to the judge. We were told he was sent home from the hospital to die. Could the lawyer just say that this was what he was told, but that he never actually saw a death certificate? Is there any proof of his passing? Is this all part of some kind of cover up? I was offended when Barbara Andersen questioned this in one of her recent filings but it now seems to me this basic evidence should be established before anyone goes any further. I'm all about the facts. Lay the facts out on the table and move on from the conspiracies. I know this is very farfetched but..... could it be a possibility?
    Last edited by Goldilocks; 09-26-2020, 08:19 AM.

Things to consider from Forrest’s perspective if he faked his death.

https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/20...own-death.html

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
      ...that there hasn't been a funeral, memorial service or obituary that we know of? No prominent people that I know of have come out and spoken about the passing of Forrest. The craziest Hollywood ending of all would be if Forrest was still alive. I've been thinking about this lately. All we have is Forrest's attorney's notice of death to the judge. We were told he was sent home from the hospital to die. Could the lawyer just say that this was what he was told, but that he never actually saw a death certificate? Is there any proof of his passing? Is this all part of some kind of cover up? I was offended when Barbara Andersen questioned this in one of her recent filings but it now seems to me this basic evidence should be established before anyone goes any further. I'm all about the facts. Lay the facts out on the table and move on from the conspiracies. I know this is very farfetched but..... could it be a possibility?

move on from the conspiracies. I like that part.
      ​​​​

Comment

Imagine the setting.........we all watch the premier of the movie.......f passes at the end.......we are all tearful........then we hear slurping and chomping at the back.....the lights come on as we all turn round......and theres f sat munching on a pineapple pie and washing it down with the Dr Pepper.......burp!!!

Comment

To move on you have to establish facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
            Imagine the setting.........we all watch the premier of the movie.......f passes at the end.......we are all tearful........then we hear slurping and chomping at the back.....the lights come on as we all turn round......and theres f sat munching on a pineapple pie and washing it down with the Dr Pepper.......burp!!!
            Your Avatar and comment reminds me of pee-wee Herman for some reason.
            ​​​​

Comment

To move on you have to establish facts.
              Explain that to all the religious folks, sometimes you just have to believe?
              ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu View Post

Explain that to all the religious folks, sometimes you just have to believe?
                Oh Gawd.

Comment

Well Forrest was not religious so there you go. He was a 90 year old man with nothing to lose and we know he was not happy with how this ended.

Comment

Well Forrest was not religious so there you go. He was a 90 year old man with nothing to lose and we know he was not happy with how this ended.
                    I hope your thread doesn't lead to a bunch of crazies descending on the home of his mourning family. It was probably a private affair, that is all. The police who attended the scene did say the family were looking for total privacy. I do not think the police would be in on a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

I hope your thread doesn't lead to a bunch of crazies descending on the home of his mourning family. It was probably a private affair, that is all. The police who attended the scene did say the family were looking for total privacy. I do not think the police would be in on a scam.
                      Of course that is not my intention. The crazies are there regardless. I’m just opening up a discussion and looking for answers.

Comment

I'm not surprised or questioning this one; when my father-in-law passed away (and he wasn't an average joe) he specifically didn't want an obituary, nor a funeral, or any other public events - he wanted to be cremated and asked we scatter his ashes in three places; if the immediate family wanted to get together, he was okay with us doing that, for closure; but he did not want anything open to the public.
                        To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Also, if what EpitaphWriter on Find A Grave said is true, Forrest won't have a burial or ash scattering/interment at this point in time; his ashes will go into the urn in their kitchen and stay with Peggy until her passing.
                          To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

You're right, Forrest was not a religious man, he was spiritual. But he did read the book with "letters, written in red"

I raise my hands, bow my head

I’m finding more and more truth in the words written in red

They tell me that there’s more to life than just what I can see

Oh I believe
                            Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 09-26-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Forrest has been talking to us from the grave for awhile now. It's not what they say while you're alive that counts it's what that say when you're gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X