Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sttttttoooooppppppp it already!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sttttttoooooppppppp it already!

    Stttttooooopppp it!! A large number of posts are snarky, insulting, and bordering nasty. Not enough to ban but enough for us to loose quality discussion. Two days ago, I truely doubted there was a finder, yesterday I thought all was clear, and strongly felt there was a finder. Now, I feel confident something more needs to be looked into. I think we are all in this together and we need to stop the snarkiness and discuss, not attack. I am looking for answers, and you all know me well enough that I will be sharing.

    There is plenty happening with many, as emotions run high, but I am confident more will be out, and this is just the beginning. Do me a favor and try to not respond with nasty, and just make your point. I for one am looking for answers.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    The point of the matter is- someone posted more pics. Something not a single searcher could do without being apart of the solve. Something ( despite the hilarity of these boards) no one here could do- despite the " just wait, the truth will come out".

    How many people have posted here since the find that THEY ALONE have the answer. That answer has morphed over the months. Sometimes user x will say " more to come". Sometimes user Y will say " oh but thats not it.. just wait"

    And of course user a b and c will say something cute, and say they have a YT vid to watch.



    When will this all sink in? It was found. Not by anyone here. Its over.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post
      The point of the matter is- someone posted more pics. Something not a single searcher could do without being apart of the solve. Something ( despite the hilarity of these boards) no one here could do- despite the " just wait, the truth will come out".

      How many people have posted here since the find that THEY ALONE have the answer. That answer has morphed over the months. Sometimes user x will say " more to come". Sometimes user Y will say " oh but thats not it.. just wait"

      And of course user a b and c will say something cute, and say they have a YT vid to watch.



      When will this all sink in? It was found. Not by anyone here. Its over.
      You're now at post 10 since last night at 7:17 PM when your first post was to butt in and explain why Medium allowed anonymity - what brought you to this particular forum to post that as your first post? Who sent you to this forum to stir the pot?
      To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RahRah View Post

        You're now at post 10 since last night at 7:17 PM when your first post was to butt in and explain why Medium allowed anonymity - what brought you to this particular forum to post that as your first post? Who sent you to this forum to stir the pot?
        Nothing and no one brought me to this forum. Ive been here for a very long time. Ive been at other forums for a long time as well. ChaseChat for one. I assume from what IVe ascertained that that name is frowned upon. I only bring it up to say- theyre a whole hell of a lot worse than you all. So I'll give you that. I didnt plan on writing a single post here- but it was some person with a website for a name that made me not be able to bite my tongue.

        I come here to say one thing. Youre all too smart for your own good. The chase is over. And you might even say this out loud. But what is very evident is this:

        Most of you out there want there to be some kind of conspiracy. Why? Not because you think youre smarter than the solve- but... You want there to be something more. YOu want one more thing to figure out. Another chest to find if you will. I get it.

        There isnt. Its over.

        Comment


        • #5
          kpro my apologies for some of my reactions. It's one of my weaknesses. I'm working on it.

          searcher2342 this is more realistically just getting started. Strape in, buckle up, whatever you need to do. -We're going for a ride.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
            kpro my apologies for some of my reactions. It's one of my weaknesses. I'm working on it.

            searcher2342 this is more realistically just getting started. Strape in, buckle up, whatever you need to do. -We're going for a ride.
            Josh- Ive seen this from you as well. I hate to be the redundant " pics or it didnt happen" guy. But....


            Pics or it didnt happen, guy.

            Comment


            • #7
              RahRah the person most likely got banned and started a new account. Searcher2342 is more realistically obsessed -so they've chosen to be obstructive in the opposite fashion, taking it out on others.

              Comment


              • #8
                searcher2342 maybe you should close you mouth for a few days and do some reading on this forum, get yourself caught up a bit..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Josh Jordan

                  https://youtu.be/b5rKZs6HnB4
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200924-233102_YouTube.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	305.7 KB
ID:	201323

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                    searcher2342 maybe you should close you mouth for a few days and do some reading on this forum, get yourself caught up a bit..
                    A slideshow with a few pics on it does not equal anything but a theory my friend. I saw your attachment in an earlier thread. Like I said- pics or it didnt happen. And by pics I mean with the chest. And by didnt happen I mean I know you cant provide such.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      searcher2342 you buddy are predictable

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                        searcher2342 you buddy are predictable
                        So no pics... Got it....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You are a child.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                            You are a child.
                            Again.. another post... no pics... I wonder what this could mean.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wise words from K once again. If we could distill our posts to arguments (reasoned propositions) and insights only, discourse has a better chance of progress.

                              The lingering doubts, I think, boils down to the fact that the albeit well written piece on Medium offered no verification once again. The new pictures are from the same camera rolls we've already seen from. In other words, no cries of foul play are dispelled in that regard. Unfortunately, it seems that unless the finder reveals the solve (and it is knockout convincing and/or verifiable on the ground) or his identity, it can't be truly verified -maybe only if an independent proxy (lawyer, even an interested party) is entrusted to do so. It's square one.



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X