IMO Only on yesterday’s press release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO Only on yesterday’s press release

Forrest put out the announcement about the TC being retrieved and then waited. Lawsuits came immediately, he was silenced for a bit while he worked through them and unfortunately he passed. Now the finder puts out some, but not all. I think he is waiting to see what happens now. More negative then positive in the community already, but I am curious on the next few weeks.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Forrest put out the announcement about the TC being retrieved and then waited. Lawsuits came immediately, he was silenced for a bit while he worked through them and unfortunately he passed. Now the finder puts out some, but not all. I think he is waiting to see what happens now. More negative then positive in the community already, but I am curious on the next few weeks.
    But positive trumps negative.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      Not to rain on your picnic, but if that was the finder...

They already admitted the chest got sold, and ended it by saying they won't give the answer to the location.

"No. Not that one..."

It's an empty article.

It was half obituary, half fluff piece. It added zero to any conversation other than a few new photos.

Comment

Lies are Negative, bottom line. Actions have consequences (sometimes positive, sometimes Negative.) And, a positive approach always trumps a Negative one. Lies are not positive. They are the exact opposite.

Each release of information further proves foul play (at the expense of people's lives.) Fenns team is attempting to avoid wrongful death lawsuits by advertising lies. ---That defines Negative action. ---Fenns whole team is now liable, unfortunately, but that's the case. They did it to themselves by not coming clean.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYokel View Post

Not to rain on your picnic, but if that was the finder...

They already admitted the chest got sold, and ended it by saying they won't give the answer to the location.

"No. Not that one..."

It's an empty article.

It was half obituary, half fluff piece. It added zero to any conversation other than a few new photos.
          I thought they said that they were selling it, not that it was sold.

Comment

In small weak minds a lie of notion grows and grows into a powerful potion. Only to be misled and broken into the light of truths misspoken. So listen close with open heart and don't be fooled by foolish lark.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post

I thought they said that they were selling it, not that it was sold.
              Technically they said both. In the passage they adopted:

"Forrest was a gifted adventurer and writer, and the finder was a grateful admirer who sold his famous treasure. Their friendship lasted only three months, but they were very influential months. You will see."

They are speaking in a future past tense.

"...a grateful admirer who sold the treasure..." - past tense
              "You will see." - future tense

The "article" was never meant to give any info. It's a PR piece.

That chest is long gone though...

Comment

Originally posted by TheYokel View Post

Technically they said both. In the passage they adopted:

"Forrest was a gifted adventurer and writer, and the finder was a grateful admirer who sold his famous treasure. Their friendship lasted only three months, but they were very influential months. You will see."

They are speaking in a future past tense.

"...a grateful admirer who sold the treasure..." - past tense
                "You will see." - future tense

The "article" was never meant to give any info. It's a PR piece.

That chest is long gone though...
                But what about "...so the treasure and I will have to soon part, and I will offer it for sale". Soon? Will?

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post

But what about "...so the treasure and I will have to soon part, and I will offer it for sale". Soon? Will?
                  How are you sure the article wasn't written before it was sold, but posted to the site afterwards?

Again, it's an empty article. Quit reading so far into a partially-plagiarized work of... "Literature".

Comment

Working...
                  X