Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message from the “finder”

A message from the finder...
    My friend Forrest Burke Fenn passed away at the age of 90 earlier this month, and if I have anything to say about it, far too soon. I am the person who found Forrest’s famed treasure. The moment it…
    “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

So cool!

Comment

NICE!!!

Comment

This was written and posted on Medium anonymously by Douglas Preston!
        “My Shadow Ain’t Cast by No Fool.” F

Comment

I wonder if “finder’s” sidekick wrote that for him? Very creative!
          Somebody is getting a little too close for comfort. Time for a cover story.
          Last edited by Yellerstain; 09-23-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post
            A message from the finder...
            Looks VERY convincing but are you really Dal or someone? This does prove that it's been retrieved. If you're the real finder Congratulations! How about the solve or any of the clues if not why not?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowKaster View Post
              This was written and posted on Medium anonymously by Douglas Preston!
              It was well written for sure. Why do you say it was from Doug?

Comment

What was that thing with the scissors? It didn't look good to me.

Comment

It's been stated before, but I have to admit, Forrest was the Real treasure. For me personally, the news of his passing was much harder to accept then the ol box of metal treasure being found. It was sure good to see these additional new photos of him today. Thanks Mr. Finder for sharing them and the story with us.

Comment

Wow! Seriously, what was that alien looking thing?

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one, but once again this raises more questions than answers for me.

Comment

That is a falsified document, and it's only going to cause additional problems for Fenns family.

I volunteer to take a publicly administered polygraph. I have nothing to hide -unlike the persons who created this document.

Comment

The whole time I’m reading this: “Was that a hint?!” “Was THAT a hint?!”

Comment

So how do you know it was Douglas Preston that posted the article?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.0 KB ID:	200449

Not me!!! I just screencapped it. WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X