Tribute Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute Video

If you haven't watched the video Kpro put together, you probably should. And then we can get into the real conspiracy about the still shot around 7:15-7:18. The old handful of a St Gaudens, a much older gold coin, and a really large nugget. Probably about $5,000 worth of gold in that picture. And no one just has nuggets that size sitting around. That nugget might be worth $5,000 bucks alone.

So... is that the finder's hand or did Kpro just decide to throw someone's picture of gold in hand into the video? Please, tell us it's the finder and he's coming out with the solution. A real finder? After all this time? I can hardly believe it, but why else the gold in hand?

What would random gold have to do with Forrest? It can only be Forrest's gold in the finder's hand, or else our friend kpro is pulling our legs so hard with that still shot.

Please say that's the finder and he's reached out to you. Please!!!

Everyone on the forum submit a photo of the palm of your left hand. That hand has female qualities to it...

Comment

Everybody in the forum show your gold nuggets! Should be easy to identify those shown in this pic... lol

Chances that the finder was in that video are quite okay... although we can dismiss the fishing bridge meeting pics...
      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
        Everybody in the forum show your gold nuggets! Should be easy to identify those shown in this pic... lol

Chances that the finder was in that video are quite okay... although we can dismiss the fishing bridge meeting pics...
        Yeah, definitely not at the Finale, per Forrest's own words (via Kpro's account of that event). I think that's got to be the finder, or else it's a hilarious joke to include random gold in a video like this. I can't decide which would be more awesome, but it'd be so great for the finder to hit us with it now. My chances at successfully moving on to The Whistle Pig treasure hunt completely depend upon knowing what the heck and how the doodles this thing went down. So excited to learn.

Just earlier today I was like "Darn it. Maybe the hints to secretary of treasure were all about 'bill' as in Buffalo Bill or something." Trying to stay fluid and be ready to be rocked by the real solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
          Everyone on the forum submit a photo of the palm of your left hand. That hand has female qualities to it...
          It looks exactly and creepily like my hand. If there was a line up, I'd get wrongly accused. It ain't me, babe. No no no it ain't me babe. It ain't me your looking for, bade.

Comment

Can't we post a screenshot? Would be a good start... we could have Oh! shop an omega into the R of Liberty... wouldn't that be fun? xD
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Here it is...
              Attached Files
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Could the sender of this pic please stand up? lol
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Seams a bit fishy to me...

Comment

Around the 8 minute mark, listen to the last line in the poem Forrest recites. "For the soul is dead that slumbers and things are never what they seem".

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndy View Post
                      Around the 8 minute mark, listen to the last line in the poem Forrest recites. "For the soul is dead that slumbers and things are never what they seem".
                      I noticed that too. BTW coin is a St. Gaudens $20 Double Eagle. Minted between 1907 and 1933, they are among the rarest coins. The sole known 1933 sold in 2002 for $7.6M. They are controversial because they lacked the words "In God we Trust", and were used primarily for international transactions, not public circulation. This is also one of the coins the Omega Man forged. Over 200,000+ of them. All of the high relief version, which if you read this article, you will find very suspicious. It's an extremely controversial coin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-...s_double_eagle I am an experienced coin collector and I can assure you the pictured coin is a very high relief example, which could only come from the 1907 minting. Anybody can tell the difference. Just look at the pictured coin face posted above and compare it to the photo in the Wiki article I posted showing the 1907 normal relief proof. And remember, the coins were uncirculated! You don't need to be an expert.

That's Forrest's hand.
                      Last edited by Sirius B; 09-21-2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                        Here it is...
                        Looks like Forrest had a hand in it

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Steamer View Post
                          Looks like Forrest had a hand in it
                          Very good, sir. What an ironic cast. The raking shadow intended to show the high relief. If we could see the the obverse of that coin, we would be able to see the signature in the eagle's claws.

(By the way, eagle claw manufactures fishing hooks)
                          Last edited by Sirius B; 09-21-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Comment

Liftoff, we have liftoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X