X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RahRah
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

NOPE! Besides, that wasn't even a minor hint to help with the clues in the poem.
    I'll disagree, it's a hint to consider being left "hanging" or to be "hanging".....in limbo, purgatory, no place for the meek. It was a "concept" hint. There are other instances in the book of the same concept, like when he bails out of his plane and is hanging in the trees, just off the ground. Certain "concepts" are woven through the book, and this is one of them.
    Last edited by RahRah; 10-17-2020, 08:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TreasurePoem.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldwhipped View Post
    Isn't the final clue the tenth clue and a parking lot? Or no. I think a hint is on the inside of the back of the hardbook. Did you mean hint?
    HELL NO, only four hints, NOT clues, and they were to be found only in TTOTC, not anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• TreasurePoem.com
    replied
    Originally posted by abravefable

I think it's funny how they found it. There was no "Congratulations" because there wasn't even a "Thank You".
    There was no finder, only a solver who found the tc's location but didn't get to retrieve it because Forrest prematurely announced the finding of his tc on June 6, before the LS could get BOTG to retrieve it.

Leave a comment:

• TreasurePoem.com
    replied
    Originally posted by TheYokel View Post
    Page 94-

"This could not be the end of it. There was no feeling of closure at all, no sense of completeness. It was disappointing."

Even the shady ending was planned. Forrest played the community all along...
    NOPE! Besides, that wasn't even a minor hint to help with the clues in the poem.

Leave a comment:

• TreasurePoem.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post
    Even the shady ending was planned. Forrest played the community all along...

No, it was the circumstances that played Forrest.
    No, it was and still is, the higher hand that Forrest spoke of, the Alpha and Omega, in other words, God Almighty!

Leave a comment:

• RahRah
    replied
    Originally posted by TheYokel View Post

OH! would tell you to notice that the sentences contain 94 letters on page 94...

I always said there was a chest, and there was a treasure. Never said I believed they were one and the same...
    They're not.

Leave a comment:

• Broken arrow
    replied
    Sams the man

Leave a comment:

• Broken arrow
    replied
    The finale clue is at the back of the book. Color it in.

Leave a comment:

• Copper
    replied
    [QUOTE=Matt;n200057]
    Click image for larger version Name:	20200922_143345(1).jpg Views:	32 Size:	2.01 MB ID:	200040[/QUOTE
    Tornado That’s not the bottom of page 97
    I just now realized the way he positioned that epitaph matches his floating hat.

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied
    [QUOTE=Matt;n200057]
    Click image for larger version Name:	20200922_143345(1).jpg Views:	32 Size:	2.01 MB ID:	200040[/QUOTE
    Tornado That’s not the bottom of page 97
    I was coming to that conclusion. Anybody have 97?

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied
    Trovesearcher1 thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sirius B
    replied
    Originally posted by antigroove View Post

The desert fox plays a role.
    https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...in-rommel.html
    http://detecting.org.uk/html/Erwin_R...Detecting.html

Leave a comment:

• Trovesearcher1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200922_143345(1).jpg
Views:	281
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	200040

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied
    Anyone have a copy of page 97 they can show? I cannot seem to find my copy of TTOTC.

Leave a comment:

• SangreDeCristo
    replied
    I am the walrus mustache.

And Matt knows the real ending that is the “cover up” —the bottom of page 97.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X