The Final Clue In the Book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SangreDeCristo View Post
    Don’t hate the player. We are all players in this game. And this is not the first time that knowledge has been hidden from us by The Occultist Elite. it’s time to wake up and realize the REAL treasure, the REAL MON (meaning one) ... EYE. page 94 reveals this simple truth. The treasure story is allegory. Plain and simple. The finder is symbolic and it’s significant to the story. Forrest said in the KPRO interview that he was saving the bigger, and ultimately more “significant” part of the story just for the “finder”- who could that be? If you choose to believe that the “finder” is some guy “from back East” then you will continue to live a life with your head in the sand. However, if you choose to see the symbolism of this allegorical “finder” from “back East” and truly look inside yourself, use your I Magi Nation to inner-stand, you will see this story as allegory. The purpose of allegory is to awaken the subconscious to gain wisdom. What can be more significant than that?
    You're wiser than Sam Elliot's mustache would suggest.
    “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

I am the walrus mustache.

And Matt knows the real ending that is the “cover up” —the bottom of page 97.

Comment

Anyone have a copy of page 97 they can show? I cannot seem to find my copy of TTOTC.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200922_143345(1).jpg
Views:	281
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	200040

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

The desert fox plays a role.
            https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...in-rommel.html
            http://detecting.org.uk/html/Erwin_R...Detecting.html

Comment

Trovesearcher1 thank you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt;n200057]
                Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post
                Click image for larger version Name:	20200922_143345(1).jpg Views:	32 Size:	2.01 MB ID:	200040[/QUOTE
                Tornado That’s not the bottom of page 97
                I was coming to that conclusion. Anybody have 97?

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt;n200057]
                  Click image for larger version Name:	20200922_143345(1).jpg Views:	32 Size:	2.01 MB ID:	200040[/QUOTE
                  Tornado That’s not the bottom of page 97
                  I just now realized the way he positioned that epitaph matches his floating hat.

Comment

The finale clue is at the back of the book. Color it in.

Comment

Sams the man

Comment

Originally posted by TheYokel View Post

OH! would tell you to notice that the sentences contain 94 letters on page 94...

I always said there was a chest, and there was a treasure. Never said I believed they were one and the same...
                        They're not.
                        To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Even the shady ending was planned. Forrest played the community all along...

No, it was the circumstances that played Forrest.
                          No, it was and still is, the higher hand that Forrest spoke of, the Alpha and Omega, in other words, God Almighty!

Comment

Originally posted by TheYokel View Post
                            Page 94-

"This could not be the end of it. There was no feeling of closure at all, no sense of completeness. It was disappointing."

Even the shady ending was planned. Forrest played the community all along...
                            NOPE! Besides, that wasn't even a minor hint to help with the clues in the poem.

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable

I think it's funny how they found it. There was no "Congratulations" because there wasn't even a "Thank You".
                              There was no finder, only a solver who found the tc's location but didn't get to retrieve it because Forrest prematurely announced the finding of his tc on June 6, before the LS could get BOTG to retrieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwhipped View Post
                                Isn't the final clue the tenth clue and a parking lot? Or no. I think a hint is on the inside of the back of the hardbook. Did you mean hint?
                                HELL NO, only four hints, NOT clues, and they were to be found only in TTOTC, not anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X