Originally posted by Old blue View Post
    Is Rommel important to anyone else
    In conjunction with "Romnella"?

Comment

A General

Comment

Its a shame dals uncle didn't have the legs for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr Eyes;n199316]Its a shame dals uncle didn't have the legs for it.

Mr. Eyes:

I'm curious what happened to your eye? Maybe you should wear a black patch over your bad one like a pirate!
          1f

Comment

Don’t hate the player. We are all players in this game. And this is not the first time that knowledge has been hidden from us by The Occultist Elite. it’s time to wake up and realize the REAL treasure, the REAL MON (meaning one) ... EYE. page 94 reveals this simple truth. The treasure story is allegory. Plain and simple. The finder is symbolic and it’s significant to the story. Forrest said in the KPRO interview that he was saving the bigger, and ultimately more “significant” part of the story just for the “finder”- who could that be? If you choose to believe that the “finder” is some guy “from back East” then you will continue to live a life with your head in the sand. However, if you choose to see the symbolism of this allegorical “finder” from “back East” and truly look inside yourself, use your I Magi Nation to inner-stand, you will see this story as allegory. The purpose of allegory is to awaken the subconscious to gain wisdom. What can be more significant than that?
            Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr Eyes;n199558]
              Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

I dont have a bad one Sherif, I just have the one and it is my good one.
              Well then,,,.... Shouldn't we call you Mr. Eye (instead of eyes)? I still wonder what happened to the bad one....there's got to be a story in your explanation. Something like an "eye for an eye", or maybe you were playing with your fish friends and having a stick fight, or are you telling it was just the work of Providence and you were born that way? I still think a black patch would make you look so debonair.

But what do I know? You have one eye and call yourself Mr. eyes.
              When I tell my friends I'm going get my hairs cut they all look at me kind of strange.
              When I wear my Levis, my wife tells me we are going somewhere nice and to take off those pants. I respond that I am only one pair and then I get that look again. You know the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas, don't you? If it had been invented anywhere else they would have named it the teethbrush. So little fish.....I guess you call yourself anything you like, I don't know much and what I do is all mixed up!

1f
              Last edited by Sherif Billy; 09-21-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Maybe he is counting his brown eye

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr Eyes;n199558]

I dont have a bad one Sherif, I just have the one and it is my good one.
                  I see.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sherif Billy;n199646]
                    Originally posted by Mr Eyes

Well then,,,.... Shouldn't we call you Mr. Eye (instead of eyes)? I still wonder what happened to the bad one....there's got to be a story in your explanation. Something like an "eye for an eye", or maybe you were playing with your fish friends and having a stick fight, or are you telling it was just the work of Providence and you were born that way? I still think a black patch would make you look so debonair.

When I tell my friends I'm going get my hairs cut they all look at me kind of strange.
                    When I wear my Levis, my wife tells me we are going somewhere nice and to take off those pants. I respond that I am only one pair and then I get that look again. You know the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas, don't you? If it had been invented anywhere else they would have named it the teethbrush. So little fish.....I guess you call yourself anything you like, I don't know much and what I do is all mixed up!

1f
                    Not everything is visible Sherif, especially the all seeing, minds eye.

Anyway, I was looking at my reflection in the fishbowl glass and knowing I had an eye, yet could see another, I thought it best to use an S.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sherif Billy;n199646]
                      Originally posted by Mr Eyes

1f
                      What does e y e s spell? I couldn't find the longer video which I think is funnier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDTMQvi3hnc

A filipina girlfriend would say to me that she has to buy some foods.

Comment

Qattara Depression is the only tie to Rommel and the solve I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by SangreDeCristo View Post
                          Don’t hate the player. We are all players in this game. And this is not the first time that knowledge has been hidden from us by The Occultist Elite. it’s time to wake up and realize the REAL treasure, the REAL MON (meaning one) ... EYE. page 94 reveals this simple truth. The treasure story is allegory. Plain and simple. The finder is symbolic and it’s significant to the story. Forrest said in the KPRO interview that he was saving the bigger, and ultimately more “significant” part of the story just for the “finder”- who could that be? If you choose to believe that the “finder” is some guy “from back East” then you will continue to live a life with your head in the sand. However, if you choose to see the symbolism of this allegorical “finder” from “back East” and truly look inside yourself, use your I Magi Nation to inner-stand, you will see this story as allegory. The purpose of allegory is to awaken the subconscious to gain wisdom. What can be more significant than that?
                          LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable

I think it's funny how they found it. There was no "Congratulations" because there wasn't even a "Thank You".
                            So how did "they" find it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr Eyes;n199807]

Not everything is visible Sherif, especially the all seeing, minds eye.

Anyway, I was looking at my reflection in the fishbowl glass and knowing I had an eye, yet could see another, I thought it best to use an S.
                              "Oh! .....I SEE"....
                              said the blind man as he picked up the hammer and SAW!

Comment

The desert fox plays a role.
                                “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

Working...
                                X