Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Clue In the Book...

Page 94-

"This could not be the end of it. There was no feeling of closure at all, no sense of completeness. It was disappointing."

Even the shady ending was planned. Forrest played the community all along...

Forrest never could have played me, because I allowed him to string me along.
    If I could get my feet on the floor out there I would be a lot more content, maybe that's wwwh?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwhipped
      Well what is the end of it then? If it could not be this. :-) Could it be something same?
      OH! would tell you to notice that the sentences contain 94 letters on page 94...

I always said there was a chest, and there was a treasure. Never said I believed they were one and the same...

Comment

There is a final clue in the book, but the only place it is, is inside the poem. Remember he stated that the book alone will not take you to the treasure, but the poem will.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
          There is a final clue in the book, but the only place it is, is inside the poem. Remember he stated that the book alone will not take you to the treasure, but the poem will.
          So does one have to be brave and in the wood, in the woods or in the wood under a canopy of stars not in the mountains? Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwhipped
            I mailed the Fenn Family a sympathy card. Really I looked for an empathy card in rememberance of my father's death. I put the spot that I thought he'd like the urn to be. Most likely that puts me on the muts list
            A man apart is reckoned alone.
            “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

Even the shady ending was planned. Forrest played the community all along...

No, it was the circumstances that played Forrest.
              Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 09-20-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I don't think that the circumstances would have phased Forrest in his younger years. Nobody got played, imo. You either found what you were searching for or you didn't. It's as simple as t'hat. Some people worry about the wrong things, and that is the only reason the chase lasted as long as it did. The finder's first and last name are out there, but you would have to believe in somebody who can't be trusted in order to figure it out. I kinda think it's funny how Forrest flipped it over on its side and just left it there the way he did.
                If I could get my feet on the floor out there I would be a lot more content, maybe that's wwwh?

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable View Post
                  I don't think that the circumstances would have phased Forrest in his younger years. Nobody got played, imo. You either found what you were searching for or you didn't. It's as simple as t'hat. Some people worry about the wrong things, and that is the only reason the chase lasted as long as it did. The finder's first and last name are out there, but you would have to believe in somebody who can't be trusted in order to figure it out. I kinda think it's funny how Forrest flipped it over on its side and just left it there the way he did.
                  But the finder doesn’t find it funny AT ALL!

Comment

To quote JC.....
                    "Alea iacta est"

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

But the finder doesn’t find it funny AT ALL!
                      I think it's funny how they found it. There was no "Congratulations" because there wasn't even a "Thank You".

Comment

I think it's funny how they found it. There was no "Congratulations" because there wasn't even a "Thank You".
                        You don’t tell your left hand what your right hand is doing. What he’s about to do for the finder is way better than a congratulations and it will be more than thanked it will live on and that’s what Forrest wanted. He won’t be forgotten that will be made sure of...that’s better than a thank you. Stout hearted men fight for the right they adore.

Comment

This made me wonder if the finder even had reason to publicly announce "thank you" at the time of the announcement that lacked "congratulations" from Fenn...

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

This made me wonder if the finder even had reason to publicly announce "thank you" at the time of the announcement that lacked "congratulations" from Fenn...
                            No reason to yet.

Comment

Isn't the final clue the tenth clue and a parking lot? Or no. I think a hint is on the inside of the back of the hardbook. Did you mean hint?
                              "To be wrong for someone you have to be right for someone else."

Comment

Working...
                              X