Maybe we will have the full story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we will have the full story

Amy Seeks said to share, so here it is: https://youtu.be/6sMODDxF0cI?t=10492
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 09-16-2020, 02:46 PM. Reason: Amy Seeks said to share, so -> got deleted

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post
    Amy Seeks said to share, so here it is: https://youtu.be/6sMODDxF0cI?t=10492
    Thanks for sharing TP, I've never watched her before. She seems genuine and kind.

Comment

Amy is amazing. A true gift and treasure.

Comment

She seems very sweet.

Comment

That's an interesting email. 'In time the whole story will come out and then it will start to die off and become an asterisk someplace' suggests a number of things...

So there was a 'whole story.' More to it than man solved poem and found chest? The phrasing kind of suggests complications.

There's also a feel of regret and lack of control, he sounds like he's talking about something the finder decided. Which we pretty much knew, but the secrecy could have been led by Fenn preferring things that way.

'It will die off and become an asterisk' also seems to be emphasising the negative side to the chase, though hardly surprising given the anger about the end, legal headaches etc.

To me it doesn't suggests this story will come out any time very soon, there's more an air of "one day..." But I expect I'm reading too much into it.

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post
            That's an interesting email. 'In time the whole story will come out and then it will start to die off and become an asterisk someplace' suggests a number of things...

So there was a 'whole story.' More to it than man solved poem and found chest? The phrasing kind of suggests complications.

There's also a feel of regret and lack of control, he sounds like he's talking about something the finder decided. Which we pretty much knew, but the secrecy could have been led by Fenn preferring things that way.

'It will die off and become an asterisk' also seems to be emphasising the negative side to the chase, though hardly surprising given the anger about the end, legal headaches etc.

To me it doesn't suggests this story will come out any time very soon, there's more an air of "one day..." But I expect I'm reading too much into it.
            What caught my eye is "in the time that is left". Yet another reference to him knowing that his time was short? Evidence continues to mount for some interesting theories.

Comment

When your 90 you know time is short also he had been going through a lot.
              Something he had planned since the late 80s early 90s came to a end thats 30 years 1/3 of his lifetime.
              A way of life itself came to a end when that chest was found.
              Day after day of playing the chase game stopped with one email.
              Then they had the big online party for him and the Yellowstone meetup.
              Maybe all them things were keeping Forrest Fenn alive and when they stopped it was time.
              God granted him the time to see the chase end one more birthday party and the final Yellowstone meetup.
              May all of us get to see our plans become complete and have half as many people care about us.
              Forrest Fenn is looking down now and thinking why are they on them computers there is a world out there full of arrowheads and Brown trout.

Comment

I've said it for a long time, there is an "under story" in the chase, it wasn't about Forrest per se, but something way more important to him than fame or fortune....the chest was a lure, the chase was (still is I believe) meant to expose something.....when that will happen I do not know, but I do know there is more.
                To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
                  I've said it for a long time, there is an "under story" in the chase, it wasn't about Forrest per se, but something way more important to him than fame or fortune....the chest was a lure, the chase was (still is I believe) meant to expose something.....when that will happen I do not know, but I do know there is more.
                  That part of the story must wait and when it comes out everyone will understand why.
                  A few know but respect Forrest Fenn and are willing to wait till the time is right.
                  That is what Forrest Fenn did he demanded respect by just being himself.
                  People care for him that never met him or only talked to him once.
                  Forrest Fenn earned that silence not of the location of the treasure but the story that will follow.

Comment

Another thing that should have struck me when I first read it. he says the whole story will come out, but does not say that the solve or the solution will come out. Everyone thinks that means that there was a backstory to the find or something but that could easily refer to any of the alternate scenarios that people are talking about (including retrieval). If it simply happened as we were told, then why not just say that the solve will eventually come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
                      Another thing that should have struck me when I first read it. he says the whole story will come out, but does not say that the solve or the solution will come out. Everyone thinks that means that there was a backstory to the find or something but that could easily refer to any of the alternate scenarios that people are talking about (including retrieval). If it simply happened as we were told, then why not just say that the solve will eventually come out?
                      Because all of this wasn't about the chest, it was about the reason, the WHY, Forrest did the chase.
                      To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

I found it curious that Amy stated that she had this email for a couple of months and didn't release it until now per a request from Fenn. I don't blame Amy for holding on to it but it just demonstrates how much control Fenn tried to exert over the ending.

I thought it was great that Amy said didn't want it to look like she was cashing in. To me it was obvious she was throwing shade on those who have attempted to monetize the Chase.

It is possible that others are holding information that could be enlightening. Fenn tried to drive the narrative but instead his credibility account is overdrawn.

The longer this goes the more it reeks of failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tlmlb View Post
                          I found it curious that Amy stated that she had this email for a couple of months and didn't release it until now per a request from Fenn. I don't blame Amy for holding on to it but it just demonstrates how much control Fenn tried to exert over the ending.

I thought it was great that Amy said didn't want it to look like she was cashing in. To me it was obvious she was throwing shade on those who have attempted to monetize the Chase.

It is possible that others are holding information that could be enlightening. Fenn tried to drive the narrative but instead his credibility account is overdrawn.

The longer this goes the more it reeks of failure.
                          I'm sure that several others also have emails that we would love to see. I think they'll come out over time hopefully. So far everything that does once again just raises more questions than answers.

Comment

Working...
                          X