Should finder come out of hiding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should finder come out of hiding?

This is the million dollar question isn't it? What will happen to the finder if they come out of hiding? Maybe they want to share the story but they have a lot to protect... a family, a home, a job, etc. Do we think the turmoil will die down anytime soon or will it flare back up when/if the finder comes out of hiding. Now that Forrest has passed, how will the finder prove they are who they say they are? What if the finder reveals the treasure wasn't actually found in the "State of Wyoming". Would we believe them? What would it take to convince people of the truth and reality that doesn't align with what Forrest painted? Forrest may have made validating the finder identity extremely difficult to prove.

I could be wrong, but I don’t get the sense that they would be driven solely by the actions if a few crazies. It may be more like waiting for other things to align. Maybe the story is not nearly as clear-cut as it would seem on the surface, and time spent telling it right is more important than dumping a solve somewhere. If so, then it would seem the story is not yet complete.
    “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

They don't need to, but the solve does.

Comment

The finder has to be smart enough to know that without verifiable proof, anything they say is just more noise. They would either have to show a picture with Forrest and the chest.....or high def pictures of the chest with Key pieces visible.......too many lies, fake photos and such has already been thrown at us....

Comment

Maybe he's busy hiding his own treasure.
          It is just a thought.
          https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s https://www.hintofriches.com/core/sm...ilies/cool.png
          https://youtu.be/NvBHDRsFAmo

Comment

Or Forrest became an unwitting partner with the finder in a secret that if known might ruin them both. One is gone and one remains but the secret must be kept. There is a third party, with knowledge of what happened but no one will ever believe it. And so it goes...

Comment

I doubt the finder really cares about satisfying the search community
              Last edited by IllinoisGhost; 09-16-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

The Tumble Bear Lode Hunt Has Been Called Off. The Author claims it's been too hectic on his family due to the crazies. Imagine what will happen to "the finder" if he comes out. Finding the treasure unfortunately might be a curse, which is very very sad.

w.

Comment

Originally posted by IllinoisGhost View Post
                  Probably not, they are probably fishing off the coast of Florida somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Wonka View Post
                    The Tumble Bear Lode Hunt Has Been Called Off. The Author claims it's been too hectic on his family due to the crazies. Imagine what will happen to "the finder" if he comes out. Finding the treasure unfortunately might be a curse, which is very very sad.

w.
                    In the description of my video I mention that the message in the video may be demonic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ6x25waZkA

Comment

Maybe they didn't appreciate being called a Sloth.
                      If I could get my feet on the floor out there I would be a lot more content, maybe that's wwwh?

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable View Post

Maybe they didn't appreciate being called a Sloth.
                        ...and a slug!
                        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

No the finder should stay where he is everyone was told WWWH and they can't seem to grasp it.

Comment

Just like they care about him and his daughter.

Comment

Working...
                            X