Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please read

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please read

    Hey search friends, I am looking to do something as a tribute to F. It will be special as it was something he was working on and I hope it turns out to his liking. Please send me a picture of something you would like to be included to tribute to the chase but more so to Forrest Fenn the man, the human being. This might be a picture with Forrest, with your family BOTG, or something that the chase had an effect on in your life. Please send no later than Friday this week noon to [email protected] . I can’t say more at this time, but it is something special that Forrest will be proud of and I hope he knows we can continue on in his work, as this is something I think he inspired and will also be a part of.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    Damn, overwhelmed but a fun project. Keep them coming...... wow!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

    Comment


    • #3
      Kpro, this is off topic but where can I see a picture of the searchers on the fishing bridge?

      Comment


      • #4
        https://dalneitzel.com/2020/09/06/where-2/

        Comment


        • #5
          Okey Dokey

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tlmlb
            What kind of photos did Fenn like best?
            I think there‘s no need to try and poison every single thread over here... we got your message and I respect that you may have had problems, but this whole story is well known and was never proven, so please... prove something or stick to the topics...
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tlmlb
              What kind of photos did Fenn like best?
              The ones with families. Especially kids with the spirit to get outdoors.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for the pictures.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am going to cut off submissions to tonight, I have over 200 and the file size is giving me trouble.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any updates, kpro ?
                    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kpro View Post
                      Hey search friends, I am looking to do something as a tribute to F. It will be special as it was something he was working on and I hope it turns out to his liking. Please send me a picture of something you would like to be included to tribute to the chase but more so to Forrest Fenn the man, the human being. This might be a picture with Forrest, with your family BOTG, or something that the chase had an effect on in your life. Please send no later than Friday this week noon to [email protected] . I can’t say more at this time, but it is something special that Forrest will be proud of and I hope he knows we can continue on in his work, as this is something I think he inspired and will also be a part of.
                      Can I get an extension? Like, can we pretend this is a lawsuit and you are the judge and I didn't file in time? I know I have at least two cool photos, one of my little niece who at about two years old fell desperately in love with the pictures and sketches in too far to walk. She used to carry it around and drop it and then start looking at the photos on the floor. Three times she asked if she could keep it overnight and my brother would go through the pictures with her at bed time. Her favorite was the lady with the hat pointing at Forrest and the one with the alligator, because she remembered the alligator from Peter Pan. She would say tic toc tic toc to the alligator in the sketch. I know I have some interesting photos--even one or two botg with a friend--and I would like to be considered for inclusion. Totally missed this deadline. Fine with being left out, but I'd at least like a shot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

                        Can I get an extension? Like, can we pretend this is a lawsuit and you are the judge and I didn't file in time? I know I have at least two cool photos, one of my little niece who at about two years old fell desperately in love with the pictures and sketches in too far to walk. She used to carry it around and drop it and then start looking at the photos on the floor. Three times she asked if she could keep it overnight and my brother would go through the pictures with her at bed time. Her favorite was the lady with the hat pointing at Forrest and the one with the alligator, because she remembered the alligator from Peter Pan. She would say tic toc tic toc to the alligator in the sketch. I know I have some interesting photos--even one or two botg with a friend--and I would like to be considered for inclusion. Totally missed this deadline. Fine with being left out, but I'd at least like a shot.
                        Everyone will have a chance to leave their mark.
                        “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
                          Any updates, kpro ?
                          I have worked most of the day, final edits now. Send me anything ASAP, trying to include everyone but it has been insane.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kpro View Post

                            I have worked most of the day, final edits now. Send me anything ASAP, trying to include everyone but it has been insane.
                            That's okay. I won't add to the burden. I'm excited to see whatever it is.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sorry guys. I had finished the tribute ...... but then checked my spam folder and found a bunch more pictures. Redo tonight! I need to step away for a while and focus on kids / family. It WILL be finished and published 5pm tomorrow. On Cowlazars channel.
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X