No announcement yet.

Fenn will never give up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember a debate a short while back about whether or not Peggy was in poor health. Others snapped back that she absolutely was not. Now we have a hospice worker in the home. Not saying that proves it but that could have been where that idea started maybe.

Comment

Hospice is specialized care that focuses on comfort and quality of life for a patient that typically is in the last 6 months of an illness, if it runs it’s expected course. Hospice is focused on supporting the family and caregivers with ADL’s (activities of daily living). Hospice is often meant for patients that have more than a few days to live.

I can only speculate that the hospice caregiver advocated for the Fenn family and tried to ensure that the patients wishes were/ are taken into account.

Comment

KPro I also believe Forrest was trying to tell the LS to "hurry up" and retrieve the TC. The problem I see on the chase if Forrest had been more direct to the LS the TC would have been recovered when he was still alive. He was still giving miscues and indirect hints, it became hard for the LS to really know what he was saying. I believe that if the LS knew who she/he was, the TC would be been recovered a long time ago and the finale would have been as Forrest wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
          KPro I also believe Forrest was trying to tell the LS to "hurry up" and retrieve the TC. The problem I see on the chase if Forrest had been more direct to the LS the TC would have been recovered when he was still alive. He was still giving miscues and indirect hints, it became hard for the LS to really know what he was saying. I believe that if the LS knew who she/he was, the TC would be been recovered a long time ago and the finale would have been as Forrest wanted it.
          The location is small but the area is huge....No doubt Forrest dramatically delayed the find by playing the game within the game.
          By last winter, many searchers sensed an anger in some of Forrest's writings. Sometimes it is hard to undo the damage that has been done and still remain
          at arms length. If you intentionally give information knowing that it will send a determined man down the wrong road...you shouldnt complain when his taillights disappear out of sight.

Comment

Ultimately the results of the game will serve his legacy in good stead, maybe better than the alternative. Character is born of strife.

What has happened needed to happen. It may have been infinitely frustrating to F and f, but I’m convinced some higher hand was working the threads to greater ends. For what purpose? I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. It seems to will itself and needs little help from us.
            “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post
              Ultimately the results of the game will serve his legacy in good stead, maybe better than the alternative. Character is born of strife.

What has happened needed to happen. It may have been infinitely frustrating to F and f, but I’m convinced some higher hand was working the threads to greater ends. For what purpose? I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. It seems to will itself and needs little help from us.
              No doubt AG! I can only imagine, mercy me...

BTW, Your sig line about Mark Twain's telegram to his friends telling them to leave town always makes me smile.
              Last edited by Redneck Express; 09-14-2020, 11:28 PM.

Comment

So F gave the words to Candy to ensure she passed it along? I am confused, going by previous posts, I thought we were worried about Candy’s feelings and she got the hurry up words ......
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Hansolo
                  Does candy need a hug ? c
                  Only if you have a lollipop!
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
                    I remember a debate a short while back about whether or not Peggy was in poor health. Others snapped back that she absolutely was not. Now we have a hospice worker in the home. Not saying that proves it but that could have been where that idea started maybe.
                    For Medicare purposes, hospice care is approved for 6 months at a time upon a doctor's recommendation/diagnosis....it can then be extended if in the doctor's opinion that diagnosis remains the same.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

So F gave the words to Candy to ensure she passed it along? I am confused, going by previous posts, I thought we were worried about Candy’s feelings and she got the hurry up words ......
                      Have you noticed that there's a point to each Fenn thread where somehow everything falls apart, even the most simple ideas? Communication wires get crossed, someone else speaks vague phrases or in gibberish while others debate the nuances of imagination and photographic manipulation?

If so, you might be suffering from Fennitis. If you or a loved one feel you might be suffering from Fennitis, an inflammation of all things related to Forrest Fenn, please ask your doctor about Fennalax, a new prescription medication designed to treat where warm waters halt and the home of Brown. Side effects include struggling with the idea that the finder exists, balancing four hard boiled eggs on your nose after midnight to see if you still can cut it as a circus clown, and creating super fun alternative theories to what the heck happened last summer.

Ask your doctor about Fennalax. A new you is not far, but too far to walk away. (Image of someone driving down the highway with sweat on their brow).

Fennalax. To aid almost everyone in relaxing on all matters related to Forrest Fenn.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

Have you noticed that there's a point to each Fenn thread where somehow everything falls apart, even the most simple ideas? Communication wires get crossed, someone else speaks vague phrases or in gibberish while others debate the nuances of imagination and photographic manipulation?

If so, you might be suffering from Fennitis. If you or a loved one feel you might be suffering from Fennitis, an inflammation of all things related to Forrest Fenn, please ask your doctor about Fennalax, a new prescription medication designed to treat where warm waters halt and the home of Brown. Side effects include struggling with the idea that the finder exists, balancing four hard boiled eggs on your nose after midnight to see if you still can cut it as a circus clown, and creating super fun alternative theories to what the heck happened last summer.

Ask your doctor about Fennalax. A new you is not far, but too far to walk away. (Image of someone driving down the highway with sweat on their brow).

Fennalax. To aid almost everyone in relaxing on all matters related to Forrest Fenn.

...and to kickstart your imagination... Fenntanyl!
                        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

I wonder if this was discussed when the finder handed the chest to Forrest or when they both decided to release the state. I imagine that would have been a very interesting and confusing conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

...and to kickstart your imagination... Fenntanyl!
                            Yikes. That isn't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tlmlb View Post

Yikes. That isn't funny.
                              Aaaaw come on... while you might be right... you might be wrong as well... still I respect your opinion and want to apologise...
                              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Working...
                              X