Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenn will never give up.....

....the TRUTH.

Had a Kpro broadcast on in the background when she was recounting how Fenn died and the sequence of events...

My ears perked up when I heard her identify the caregiver who found Fenn on the floor of his study as a "hospice" caregiver. She walked it back immediately but it certainly is a curious slip especially when considering Fenn's email line about "I am feeling really good these days. My body knows how old I am, but my mind doesn't." Put that on top of the ironic timing of his death and the overall secrecy and opaqueness of the ending of the search. Plus Fenn had talked about suicide/euthanasia, citing his father's experience and actions, with reporters and you could argue that stanza 5 of the poem is a prequel suicide note. Additionally, I am sure his family said to Fenn that he needed to resolve the Chase before he died so that his considerable estate could be settled. Finally, I don't believe Fenn wanted to give up his desired final resting place.

Total stonewalling will probably continue and the truth won't be revealed.

No finder, no solve, only mystery. Remember the tenet of any performer, 'always leave your audience wanting more.'

It's not who you are but who you can make people think you are.

Or in the words of Don Henley..."I could have been an actor but I wound up here. I just have to look good. I don't have to be clear."
    -lyrics from "Dirty Laundry"
    Last edited by Tlmlb; 09-14-2020, 01:32 PM.

Originally posted by Tlmlb View Post
    ....the TRUTH.

Had a Kpro broadcast on in the background when she was recounting how Fenn died and the sequence of events...

My ears perked up when I heard her identify the caregiver who found Fenn on the floor of his study as a "hospice" caregiver. She walked it back immediately but it certainly is a curious slip especially when considering Fenn's email line about "I am feeling really good these days. My body knows how old I am, but my mind doesn't." Put that on top of the ironic timing of his death and the overall secrecy and opaqueness of the ending of the search. Plus Fenn had talked about suicide/euthanasia, citing his father's experience and actions, with reporters and you could argue that stanza 5 of the poem is a prequel suicide note. Additionally, I am sure his family said to Fenn that he needed to resolve the Chase before he died so that his considerable estate could be settled. Finally, I don't believe Fenn wanted to give up his desired final resting place.

Total stonewalling will probably continue and the truth won't be revealed.

No finder, no solve, only mystery. Remember the tenet of any performer, 'always leave your audience wanting more.'

It's not who you are but who you can make people think you are.

Or in the words of Don Henley..."I could have been an actor but I wound up here. I just have to look good. I don't need to be clear."
    -lyrics from "Dirty Laundry"
    I think that's probably true. Oh, just the part about Fenn never giving up.

Comment

I didn't hear the show, but the hospice caregiver could have been for Peggy rather than him. He still got up and made waffles every morning supposedly.

Although the increased urgency of his emails (things like "please hurry" for example) seem to point to someone who suddenly knew his time was very short. Just why that is we don't know yet, but it adds more evidence to an idea that I had mostly discounted before...that he did in fact end the hunt himself. I'll explain why I think the odds of that went up in another posting.

Comment

Maybe she said "horse piss" and you just heard it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
          .....Although the increased urgency of his emails (things like "please hurry" for example) seem to point to someone who suddenly knew his time was very short......
          That's right, I heard Irvine spill Fenn's email response when she was trying to plan a visit with him.

Comment

Hospice was the caregiver for Peggy and that was in the news article, but I don’t think Peggy is at the stage of hospice. Reporters are notorious for getting it wrong. Hospice is the last part of life with days to live. This woman has been there for years, I met her two years ago then late last year too. She is more of a daily caregiver. Peggy has been out at the movies, outside at the home, etc over the past few months / year, not what I consider hospice. But the facility she is commissioned out of may be a hospice facility, but the care she was giving was not at that level.

Anyway, I won’t be commenting much if at all about the F hunt, it is over. I do not think we will be getting anything from the finder, nor the family. I suspect the lawsuits will be dismissed soon. But I will watch that, as it seems Forrest’s family is now the target, which is heartbreaking. I will smile when the good guys win and his family can get peace.

There are new hunts and life goes on. I know for some this is just the beginning. They will stop at nothing and don’t care to what means they will go to get more answers. And that is OK I guess, but not for me. I was asked not to attend part of the finale, due to the threats made by some attending. I realized then, and it saddens me to say this, some are so invested in this that it is dangerous. I attended anyway, by the way, Just kept a distance from those who heard what ever hoopla it was.. I don’t understand how people are so angry at people not really involved more than others, they say they have a right to their opinion and channels / pages, but somehow I do noT. They attack women, they are relentless, and now all of this.... , but even F said, he is puzzled by people with so much hate and doesn’t understand why they just don’t move on.

K
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

That's right, I heard Irvine spill Fenn's email response when she was trying to plan a visit with him.
              He has used “please hurry” on many emails through the years, others have shared theirs, but it does not help the conspiracy, so it is ignored. Oh well.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

The whole Chase was about the end of his rainbow... why are people so surprised now, that a 90y old passed? He knew his time would come and that's why he hid the treasure in 2009/10! It's been about the death of an old man with a great lifestory who wanted to give back! I bet Forrest was surprised HE -not the Chase- lasted ten more years! He struggled in 88 when he was too young to die but I'm sure he found peace and knowlege and consciousness and that's why finally he started the Chase ten years ago!
                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                  Anyway, I won’t be commenting much if at all about the F hunt, it is over. I do not think we will be getting anything from the finder, nor the family. I suspect the lawsuits will be dismissed soon. But I will watch that, as it seems Forrest’s family is now the target, which is heartbreaking. I will smile when the good guys win and his family can get peace.
                  K
                  I have to ask...you seemed fairly confident after the Chase ended that we would be getting the solve at some point, and highly implied once that it would be released upon Forrest's passing. You said you had it "on good authority". Why now do you think nothing more will be coming out?

Comment

He has used “please hurry” on many emails through the years, others have shared theirs, but it does not help the conspiracy, so it is ignored. Oh well.
                    The emotion I heard in Irvine's voice at the time revealed what she was really thinking. To say otherwise discounts Irvine's exposed emotion.

Comment

Curious is it not that those with the loudest voices are often the ones who demand the most and deserve the least. And are probably the cause for there own misunderstandings.

Comment

Hospice was the caregiver for Peggy and that was in the news article, but I don’t think Peggy is at the stage of hospice. Reporters are notorious for getting it wrong. Hospice is the last part of life with days to live. This woman has been there for years, I met her two years ago then late last year too. She is more of a daily caregiver. Peggy has been out at the movies, outside at the home, etc over the past few months / year, not what I consider hospice. But the facility she is commissioned out of may be a hospice facility, but the care she was giving was not at that level.

There are new hunts and life goes on. I know for some this is just the beginning. They will stop at nothing and don’t care to what means they will go to get more answers. And that is OK I guess, but not for me. I was asked not to attend part of the finale, due to the threats made by some attending. I realized then, and it saddens me to say this, some are so invested in this that it is dangerous. I attended anyway, by the way, Just kept a distance from those who heard what ever hoopla it was.. I don’t understand how people are so angry at people not really involved more than others, they say they have a right to their opinion and channels / pages, but somehow I do noT. They attack women, they are relentless, and now all of this.... , but even F said, he is puzzled by people with so much hate and doesn’t understand why they just don’t move on.

K
                        Your definition of hospice care is incorrect. It is a common belief and is why many think of it way too late and are denied the palliative care folks need that will improve the quality of life during the time they have left.

It would make sense that Fenn would be very aware of all options regarding his personal timeline given his publicly professed attitudes about leaving life on his own terms.

The following is a blurb from the American Cancer Society...

When should hospice care start?

Hospice care is used when a disease, such as advanced cancer, gets to the point when treatment can no longer cure or control it. In general, hospice care should be used when a person is expected to live about 6 months or less if the illness runs its usual course. People with advanced cancer should have a discussion with their family members and doctor to decide together when hospice care should begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post

I have to ask...you seemed fairly confident after the Chase ended that we would be getting the solve at some point, and highly implied once that it would be released upon Forrest's passing. You said you had it "on good authority". Why now do you think nothing more will be coming out?
                          I do not believe I said solution, what I said was many things, other Than the solution (9 points), final spot, and solvers identity. There was a list I was compiling, which forrest asked me to compile of the questions we might have (did you notice I started a thread here and on FB of questions), it was for the interview. I had about 300 ready. I sent F the first few, seeing what was going to be on track with what he would answer, things like the keyword, if WWWH was actually water, what pages were hints in TTOTC - he said he would answer all fo those. He wanted the questions before hand. F told me he was surprised anybody cared, and thought everyone would have moved on. He realized shortly after the announcement of the finder/chest recovery, he was wrong.

Comment

The emotion I heard in Irvine's voice at the time revealed what she was really thinking. To say otherwise discounts Irvine's exposed emotion.
                            I do not discount her emotions, she is emotional, as most of us are that have a relationship with F. She thinks the please hurry means something more, like he knew. She didn’t know about other emails at the time when she posted it, she thought it meant something. To hold her to every emotion and conclusion being exactly accurate is unfair, and she should be allowed to grieve without every conclusion she says scrutinized. IMO only.

Comment

Your definition of hospice care is incorrect. It is a common belief and is why many think of it way too late and are denied the palliative care folks need that will improve the quality of life during the time they have left.

It would make sense that Fenn would be very aware of all options regarding his personal timeline given his publicly professed attitudes about leaving life on his own terms.

The following is a blurb from the American Cancer Society...

When should hospice care start?

Hospice care is used when a disease, such as advanced cancer, gets to the point when treatment can no longer cure or control it. In general, hospice care should be used when a person is expected to live about 6 months or less if the illness runs its usual course. People with advanced cancer should have a discussion with their family members and doctor to decide together when hospice care should begin.
                              As I said, I met the hospice worker over a year ago back, I don’t think She is in hospice level, but only my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X