Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is too much? How far did you reach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skippy holding a rock fairies dancing around rocks
    Yellowstone, gravestones ,capstones gravel roads
    grinding rocks cement he sure talked a lot about. Rocks
    and stone

Comment

He talked a lot about pick ups and turnover pies

Comment

I guess the bottom line for me...I respect the solutions that can stand the scrutiny of what we already know about the chase. Like Oh's WWWH can work when held in reference to the Little Girl from India. Didnt expect to see another WWWH that would pass that but I did..))
        I think that even if there is a finder and he came forward tomm. with the chest, I would still enjoy that type of intelligent thoughts with you folks. Luckily there are still a few bright inquiring minds still hanging around......WHY??....just for the everyday fun and challenge of it....pure and simple and for now I am okay with that.

Lets have fun and open the discussion up....someone pick a key Scrapbook or two and lets hear the interpretations
        Last edited by NadiyaM; 09-16-2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
          I guess the bottom line for me...I respect the solutions that can stand the scrutiny of what we already know about the chase. Like Oh's WWWH can work when held in reference to the Little Girl from India. Didnt expect to see another WWWH that would pass that but I did..))
          I think that even if there is a finder and he came forward tomm. with the chest, I would still enjoy that type of intelligent thoughts with you folks. Luckily there are still a few bright inquiring minds still hanging around......WHY??....just for the everyday fun and challenge of it....pure and simple and for now I am okay with that.

Lets have fun and open the discussion up....someone pick a key Scrapbook or two and lets hear the interpretations
          What bwwwh?
          The warm waters are about to halt until next year brrrr. c
          ---A open mind--

Comment

how do you expect a solve on what's already known it's took ten years to solve it? Sometimes you have to think outside the box. c
            ---A open mind--

Comment

Where's the thread that OH!! Links LGFIndia to WWWH?

If it's what I'm thinking, one can possibly link the Chaos and Embroidery scrapbook to this idea. The Little Girl from India is Embroidery.

Comment

I’ll bet the little girl from India is from the same town
                as John birch

Comment

Working...
                X