Has anyone thought of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone thought of...

.....hiring a spiritual medium to talk to Forrest and ask if their solve was correct?

Like the medium on the TV. He must know what he is doing, because he has a private jet and drives a Ferrari.

There has to be a way, because SOME ARE LOOKING FOR RESOLVE!!!
    Last edited by Mr Eyes; 09-14-2020, 02:21 AM.

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
    There has to be a way, because WE NEED RESOLVE!!!
    I wouldn't be surprised if someone, somewhere has posted the solution. But, out of thousands of posts and thousands of videos, good luck working out which one it is -- if it exists at all.

The two ultimate confirmers were the treasure in its original hiding spot, and Forrest himself. Both of those confirmations are no longer a possibility.

I doubt that the wisdom of the crowd is going to reveal the solution in this situation. There is simply too much disagreement about what the clues are and how to interpret them. For every time someone can point to the 85% of the time that Forrest's hints lead to an interpretation, there is always the possibility that someone can reference Forrest's subtle misdirection that represents the other 15%. I admire the cleverness with which Forrest constructed those apparent inconsistencies.

There is still the possibility that the Little Girl in India will swoop in with a brilliant solve.

Comment

Originally posted by YNP Solve View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if someone, somewhere has posted the solution. But, out of thousands of posts and thousands of videos, good luck working out which one it is -- if it exists at all.

The two ultimate confirmers were the treasure in its original hiding spot, and Forrest himself. Both of those confirmations are no longer a possibility.

I doubt that the wisdom of the crowd is going to reveal the solution in this situation. There is simply too much disagreement about what the clues are and how to interpret them. For every time someone can point to the 85% of the time that Forrest's hints lead to an interpretation, there is always the possibility that someone can reference Forrest's subtle misdirection that represents the other 15%. I admire the cleverness with which Forrest constructed those apparent inconsistencies.

There is still the possibility that the Little Girl in India will swoop in with a brilliant solve.
      The finder will not post the solution online in any form, IMO. There would ne no need. I reckon the correct one would stand out like a beacon, so doubt it has already been posted.

Comment

The finder will not post the solution online in any form, IMO. There would ne no need. I reckon the correct one would stand out like a beacon, so doubt it has already been posted.
        IF the correct solve is posted people will look at it with wide eyes and think that is interesting....... but that is not my solution and I spend 1000 hours on it. So I must be right.

Comment

Resolve is good for "spot cleaning".......

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post

IF the correct solve is posted people will look at it with wide eyes and think that is interesting....... but that is not my solution and I spend 1000 hours on it. So I must be right.
            Sadly, this might be the case for some. But not for me. I don't have a solve to believe in anymore since it was found. Now I'm just working it but also hoping the finder comes forward because I don't think I'll ever figure this thing out, and even if I could by some miracle of thought, there's no way to confirm what I figured out is actually correct.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

Sadly, this might be the case for some. But not for me. I don't have a solve to believe in anymore since it was found. Now I'm just working it but also hoping the finder comes forward because I don't think I'll ever figure this thing out, and even if I could by some miracle of thought, there's no way to confirm what I figured out is actually correct.
              I disagree... if you look at the time the finder's effort consumed... there must be confirmations on the path... real confirmations, that are able to motivate you... they are shouting things like "it's tough but here I am... you are on track! DON'T GIVE UP NOW!"

My theory is you can find something that hammers a huge f into your brain so you're not able to let go for months and years! I have not yet seen a solution with confirmers like that! I have seen great solves... like zapster's or 5Leaf Blaze's or Sheriff's... works of crazy geniuses (in an absolute positive way), but what I missed in all of them is the point between let's say clues 3 and 5, where you look at it and it screams AHA right in your face!

I'm sure the single steps including confirmers are still out there to be found... and that's why I'm still here and wait for your borders to open up!

„It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

I disagree... if you look at the time the finder's effort consumed... there must be confirmations on the path... real confirmations, that are able to motivate you... they are shouting things like "it's tough but here I am... you are on track! DON'T GIVE UP NOW!"

My theory is you can find something that hammers a huge f into your brain so you're not able to let go for months and years! I have not yet seen a solution with confirmers like that! I have seen great solves... like zapster's or 5Leaf Blaze's or Sheriff's... works of crazy geniuses (in an absolute positive way), but what I missed in all of them is the point between let's say clues 3 and 5, where you look at it and it screams AHA right in your face!

I'm sure the single steps including confirmers are still out there to be found... and that's why I'm still here and wait for your borders to open up!
                The true solve is as simple as WWWH to Brave and in the wood. But all the things that confirm it is the area of the treasure will take a book.
                Even the finder has not uncovered everything Forrest Fenn did. I am sure he see's new things everyday.
                Because you do not need everything to solve the poem and Forrest Fenn just kept adding layers.
                Even when people understand what Forrest Fenn did I would not be surprised that new things are found 100 years from now.

Comment

.....hiring a spiritual medium to talk to Forrest and ask if their solve was correct?

Like the medium on the TV. He must know what he is doing, because he has a private jet and drives a Ferrari.

I have to wonder if Oda May Brown was maybe the "Brown" in Forrest's poem......
                  It would almost be as much fun as having Forrest turn out to be the Zodiac Killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moXE6YbIVdQ

1f

Comment

Yes, actually this has been done!!
                    see link

Comment

I’ve got something to lay out for y’all here soon. You can take it for what it is and run with it. But it’s worth the cold

Comment

Originally posted by Broken arrow View Post
                        I’ve got something to lay out for y’all here soon. You can take it for what it is and run with it. But it’s worth the cold
                        I best get a sweater then...

Comment

Truth

Comment

Hmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
                              I think he had enough of the crazy searchers in his life, now he’s gonna get harassed in the after life? Hahaha
                              Try it, his ghost will probably tell you off and then haunt your house for a while
                              The finder used a "Medium" to relay his message, or was it Mr Fenn howling from "the other side".

Comment

Working...
                              X