Any bird callers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    If the scissors are the same... rusty to restored. A new lease on life. A transition, a ribbon cutting, a cord cutting.

Duality. Bring both sides together, scissors are one. Open them, two sides, twins.

if I’m not mistaken, scissors were a “Bronze Age” invention.

these are nailed. Brave and in the wood. Shiny. may also be a crucifixion reference. Sacrifice.
    JHSharp great insight.....just fyi...this was a recreation I filmed in my driveway. The finder had the scissors. I am not claiming to be the finder. I am claiming my video is a perception not seen in the fenn world before. At the end of the day I just have a vivid mind...and I’m really here for the comments. Thanks for reaching out for real!

hey, I agree on bringing both sides together stat! Great point there!

Comment

If the scissors are the same... rusty to restored. A new lease on life. A transition, a ribbon cutting, a cord cutting.

Duality. Bring both sides together, scissors are one. Open them, two sides, twins.

these are nailed. Brave and in the wood. Shiny. may also be a crucifixion reference. Sacrifice.
      The scissors created an X nailed to the tree. An interpretation of haveing nailed Brave and in the wood. The X represents all that is left is title to the gold. So there should be a private viewing soon.

Comment

Thanks. You may also already know that scissors are used to cut umbilical cords, and a cord is a unit of measurement for wood volume, and volume is a measurement for loudness, as in "hear me all and listen good". I sense something similar to a bit of "immortality" for Fenn. And a bit is used to steer a horse, such as Lightning. OH!, 'round and 'round we go.

Comment

More of a bird watcher. Never was good at bird calls.

Comment

This bird did not get out of the way Click image for larger version

Name:	Bird shot a.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	362.1 KB
ID:	196211

Comment

Look at this would ya!

I spy with my little eyes a clue for all to learn about the chest. Tell me have you seen her?
              Attached Files

Comment

I see...

Comment

Yep

Comment

A missing pair of scissors from the pegboard?

Comment

Tell me have you seen her? [/QUOTE]

ChiLites...nice!! Fenndy, you have the treasures bold brother?(!!)

Comment

Ladies love me, girls adore me. I mean even the ones who never saw like....the way that I rhyme in a show. The reason why? Man, I don’t know...so, let’s go cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                          A missing pair of scissors from the pegboard?
                          Zapster You hit the nail on the head....

Comment

Originally posted by fALCONs MazE
                            A skid-a-didaly be bob we rock, a Scoobie Doo, ahh guess what America? ...We Love you!...You can rock and a roll with the summer soul , you can rock till your a 101 years old . I don't mean to brag , I don't MEAN to boast , but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast .
                            So rock it out a baby-bubba , baaby -bubbba to the boogedy bang bang , the boogie to the boogedy beat , the beat , its so UNIQUE , cmon' everybody and dance to the beat !!
                            fALCONs MazE Now that we’ve found love what are we gonna do?

Comment

Good posts and good videos Fenndy, keep it up. I'm still working on your cypress tree. Stick, a fork in me if I come up with nothing in a few days.

Comment

Good posts and good videos Fenndy, keep it up. I'm still working on your cypress tree. Stick, a fork in me if I come up with nothing in a few days.
                                JHSharp thanks for the kind words! Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X