Any bird callers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any bird callers out there?

I know there are some bird dawgers out there! LMAO!!

Here is my point, in Important Literature Forrest -in the very FIRST sentence mind you - Forrest said "it seems prudent to do a little investigating about higher things".

The things he came up with in the book store were 6" tall and 4" wide & he was so unimpressed with them he threw them in his trash, remember? Didn't someone direct him there?

Why in the Fudge was Fenndy talking about bird callers, Jack?

Cause, scissortails ate some nasty things. Forrest said they were a differnt color from all the other birds...and he would track it (in surviving myself)

In the picture attachment I spy a scissortail - rusted like the key!

Here is a recreated scissortail for your reference - https://youtu.be/H0bYF6vy4gQ

Attached Files
    Last edited by Fenndy; 09-12-2020, 07:31 AM.

Higher things is a reference to buried treasure by O Henry....the 6 x 4 inch book....is obviously a made up size.....BUT 6x4 = 24.....and that is the number of instruments on Forrests Super Sabre.......thus he is giving you a warning that directions are about to follow..)) and they did. that is also the reason for the dates of the annual 6 questions etc....directions to follow

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
      Higher things is a reference to buried treasure by O Henry....the 6 x 4 inch book....is obviously a made up size.....BUT 6x4 = 24.....and that is the number of instruments on Forrests Super Sabre.......thus he is giving you a warning that directions are about to follow..)) and they did. that is also the reason for the dates of the annual 6 questions etc....directions to follow
      I like it! Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndy View Post
        I know there are some bird dawgers out there! LMAO!!

Here is my point, in Important Literature Forrest -in the very FIRST sentence mind you - Forrest said "it seems prudent to do a little investigating about higher things".

The things he came up with in the book store were 6" tall and 4" wide & he was so unimpressed with them he threw them in his trash, remember? Didn't someone direct him there?

Why in the Fudge was Fenndy talking about bird callers, Jack?

Cause, scissortails ate some nasty things. Forrest said they were a differnt color from all the other birds...and he would track it (in surviving myself)

In the picture attachment I spy a scissortail - rusted like the key!

Here is a recreated scissortail for your reference - https://youtu.be/H0bYF6vy4gQ

So the scissor tale is in the wood or you tracked the scissor take all the way to the end and nailed it to the wood or here's a pair of scissors to cut the thread of the chase. ?
        Old Wood has the scissor tale, isn't Shiloh's company called Old Wood? Since the scissors are your interpretation of something , I'm sorry but I really can't put much stock in pure speculation.
        Last edited by Stanley Steamer; 09-12-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I like it! Good stuff!
          There are birds aplenty in Forrest’s stories. Two of my favorites are White Swan, the Native American, and
          Grey Owl, a conservationalist who saved the Canadian beaver from extinction, and who claimed to be
          First Nation but was actually British. Where is he mentioned?
          Tarry scant=slightly black=GREY
          Marvel gaze=wide eyed stare=OWL

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Steamer View Post

So the scissor tale is in the wood or you tracked the scissor take all the way to the end and nailed it to the wood or here's a pair of scissors to cut the thread of the chase. ?
            Old Wood has the scissor tale, isn't Shiloh's company called Old Wood?
            Life is a game of poker - LIfe is a game of metal. You look for clues that are metal. The most valueable 10 seconds is when you see the metal in the tree and then you look down. Forrest wanted us to alter our thinking, my video was an exercise in critical thinking to show that 10 seconds can be played forwards or backwards. When the finder saw it - I know he was happy as hell! Maybe there was a trail cam in the tree, who knows?
            Last edited by Fenndy; 09-12-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Life is a game of poker - LIfe is a game of metal. You look for clues that are metal. The most valueable 10 seconds is when you see the metal in the tree and then you look down. Forrest wanted us to alter our thinking, my video was an exercise in critical thinking to show that 10 seconds can be played forwards or backwards. When the finder saw it - I know he was happy as hell! Maybe there was a trail cam in the tree, who knows?
              If we are going to make a poker mean metal then how do you explain how Forrest melded brass and iron together? Which I don't care who you are you can't do it, now you can put son twists in your iron or pins and melt a glob of brass around it so it can't pull off.
              We are still just speculating again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Steamer View Post
                If we are going to make a poker mean metal then how do you explain how Forrest melded brass and iron together? Which I don't care who you are you can't do it, now you can put son twists in your iron or pins and melt a glob of brass around it so it can't pull off.
                We are still just speculating again.
                We’re talking about the scissors not melting brass and metal. That was the metal - the scissors in the tree. It’s all fun and games anyway the finder could hand the correct solve out on a gold platter and nobody wants to hear it....Just the truth right there..

Comment

We’re talking about the scissors not melting brass and metal. That was the metal - the scissors in the tree. It’s all fun and games anyway the finder could hand the correct solve out on a gold platter and nobody wants to hear it....Just the truth right there..
                  I agree at this point there is no reason to disclose the winning solve.

Comment

Fenndy Mr. Fenndy , if you follow me , would this piece of advice(Saint like assistance)/opinion have/give merit to someone who has already retrieved the chest ? ie. Retro Monday morning quarterback talk .....or someone who has NOT retrieved anything ? Thanks in advance . Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by fALCONs MazE View Post

Fenndy Mr. Fenndy , if you follow me , would this piece of advice(Saint like assistance)/opinion have/give merit to someone who has already retrieved the chest ? ie. Retro Monday morning quarterback talk .....or someone who has NOT retrieved anything ? Thanks in advance . Peace!
                      fALCONs MazE Maybe its cryptic for someone had the skinny on the deets and just left it for the pros to handle. And besides, there were huge ice chunks floating in the water when I was there..
                      Last edited by Fenndy; 09-12-2020, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Who does eagle screams well? I'd like to hear you! Once while tubing the Cannon river we saw a HUGE golden eagle and after a second it appeared it was going to swoop in and take something from us. My immediate thought was, "Where's Todd." He was home alone. Not Todd. So what ack that eagle wing spread was six feet on each side. It swooped really low but I'll never know what it was after since I closed my eyes and used my hands as eye shields.
                        "To be wrong for someone you have to be right for someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by fALCONs MazE

Okie dokie smokie ! (looks for compass as hes more lost than b4) Thanks my brother , I think ? .....
                          fALCONs MazE You are welcome my friend. You are not lost, once again you are right on point. Catching up so to speak....Sounds like it might be time to find a tree to sit under, watch a little nature and drink a few beers. Cheers my brotha! For real!
                          Last edited by Fenndy; 09-12-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fALCONs MazE

You are "good people" Mr. Fenndy . That is a fact I would take "Wee, Wee, Wee, all the way to the Bizzzank ! I think I am gonna do that .....like right now . Peace and cheers to you my brother!
                            fALCONs MazE I love it when a plan comes together. Thanks for the kind wordz.

Comment

If the scissors are the same... rusty to restored. A new lease on life. A transition, a ribbon cutting, a cord cutting.

Duality. Bring both sides together, scissors are one. Open them, two sides, twins.

if I’m not mistaken, scissors were a “Bronze Age” invention.

these are nailed. Brave and in the wood. Shiny. may also be a crucifixion reference. Sacrifice.

Comment

Working...
                              X