X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No so Arbitrary anymore

OK y'all - I'm not gonna cry anymore.
    It's thyme to move on - ask yourselves "what would Forrest do?"
    He faced life head on. Picked himself up whenever he stumbled. And most importantly, he always had a plan.
    Nothing seemed to escape his attention - not even his own death. I truly believe this.

So.......I went to my old playlist - back when I ran and looked there for Inspiration. Whenever I was troubled or stressed, I ran.
    I knew if I could push thru the first mile which was Hell, that I was home free.
    The further I ran, the easier it became - I felt like I could fly.
    How could this be? It didn't make any sense to me.
    What I learned was that it takes thyme, effort and committment to build Endurance.
    Without those three things, I never would have made it up and over the hills.
    What is the definition of Endurance? Quoting Mr. Fenn's advice to me (on another subject) - "Google it."

Let's not look behind us anymore - let's move forward from here.
    There's always something new to be discovered just around the curve in the road.
    Oh yea, I almost forgot - watch for me along the way. How will you know it is me?
    You will hear my music.......
    https://youtu.be/KKny_ia8Fvo

Click image for larger version

Name:	running shoes (2) (320x200).jpg
Views:	1331
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	195288

Beautiful as always, www! You'll be missed! Farewell!
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Do I see something like choreography happening? It almost looks like FF arranged to have someone keep posting, using his handles. Makes me wonder how immortal he really is.

Comment

You never cease to make me smile wwwamericana. I hope I'll be seeing you around someday. Much happiness and love to you.

Comment

Some light reading. There certainly are no coincidences in life, are there? Listening. Trying. Patience. Definitely not arbitrary things.

Comment

You are all over it H..
            all those H's remind me of a ladder, and I'm not sure why I'm so chatty tonight must be a bit lonely, it's not like me, but there's no reason to bite a sore lip.
            Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

All over the map? HoR is the most confusing place on the planet, and I mighta had a Chernobyl-like meltdown more than once. I can sport a sucker-punch, ain't had one in awhile. Deserved.

Comment

Well I was talking about my lip and a sinking ship. But you where right the more you look close at the way things line up the less coincidences you see, let's us know there's a higher power at work that defies conventional and it's kinda magical, a little scary, ironic and comforting too. Every rung of the ladder is important when you're on it, especially the higher you go, but there's more to see. I see me going to sleep now and you having a good day tomorrow. Sure hope so anyway. Peace.
                Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!

Comment

When conclusions arrive, I make a plan, then read something that contradicts my plan...recipe for disaster. Then the larger-than-life thing I realized/believed very recently was dashed... so who has the bloody lip Castellaw1685 , me, you, or both of us?

*edit, just saw post above. I get it. Things always have two meanings. To the caliph, I am dirt. But...
                  Good night to you as well.
                  Last edited by HHHH; 09-10-2020, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Is there really a "legal" question as to ownership?
                    Forrest speaks: https://youtu.be/SLqqxClGN-g
                    What does it mean to "own it?"
                    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-to-own-it_b_5072488
                    Perhaps Emerson was correct.....

Comment

Nature is too thin a screen; the Glory of the omnipresent God bursts through Everywhere

Comment

Now everyone watch this Curveball Forrest is fixing to throw from his Grave

Comment

Curveballs, haxors, short on time, grinding the 9-5, sheep, wolves, sunshine, moon, omniscience, hobos, beans, dead dogs, snakes in the grass....it's like picking up a million pieces of confetti and trying to glue it all back together into a flutterby.

Comment

Home is where the heart is......

Comment

Amen I second that wwwamericana.

Comment

Working...
                              X