The Poem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poem

If all you need is the poem. How do you decipher to start in Wyoming? And what verb do you need to turn into a noun?

I believe it is ( It) .

Comment

I think that one was relatively easy as all you had to do was spell Wyoming as the letters became available. The spelling finishes on the word begin, so that is where you begin.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	WYOMING SPELL.JPG
Views:	1635
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	193423
      What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
        I think that one was relatively easy as all you had to do was spell Wyoming as the letters became available. The spelling finishes on the word begin, so that is where you begin.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	WYOMING SPELL.JPG
Views:	1635
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	193423
        You photoshopped that, I can tell, its red in parts. That must mean it did not happen. I'll try get some metadata and let you know.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	WYOMING SPELL.JPG Views:	60 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	193423
          Your too damn smart for your own good OH! If I’m being completely honest I’m surprised you didn’t beat my father and I to the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

Your too damn smart for your own good OH! If I’m being completely honest I’m surprised you didn’t beat my father and I to the punch.
            Now try Kirwin. That begins your walk?
            Last edited by OH!!; 09-03-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Now try Kirwin. That begins your walk.
              I’ve been in kirwin that’s where everything lines up. My father and I were out there for 4 years almost every single day. The stuff you see oh I’m suprised not a lot of people see the things you do. I truly beleive if we wouldn’t of done it you would have. Your a very very smart guy. I mean that sincerely. Most the people on these blogs and forums can’t comprehend the things you do.

Comment

Shadow boxing, I never tried that.

Comment

I’ve been in kirwin that’s where everything lines up. My father and I were out there for 4 years almost every single day. The stuff you see oh I’m suprised not a lot of people see the things you do. I truly beleive if we wouldn’t of done it you would have. Your a very very smart guy. I mean that sincerely. Most the people on these blogs and forums can’t comprehend the things you do.
                  Did your father own an older white 4x4 truck?
                  Last edited by OH!!; 09-03-2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I won't say you're wrong. But feel there would be more to it then that. Maybe the wwwh is coded into it the first stanza. The pic of the box being in the open half buried seems to line up with Preston's forward to ff being secreted with his treasure. There are a lot of double entendre statements ff could now clear up without giving the location. And that would help a lot of people from thinking there's been a little deception along the ride. The big one to me would be how far the distance from wwwwh to the final spot. supposedly I've been lead to believe. clue 3 or 4 should be within 500ft.

Comment

Did your father own an older white 4x4 truck?
                      We drove all types of vehicles out there. An old Chevy squaare body, a 2003 customized 4x4 white dodge, a Buick lol, a ranger and a dually oh and snowmobiles and four wheelers. All those were sold just to Keep pushing to the treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

Shadow boxing, I never tried that.
                        I don’t box with shadows. I dance with them.

Comment

We drove all types of vehicles out there. An old Chevy squaare body, a 2003 customized 4x4 white dodge, a Buick lol, a ranger and a dually oh and snowmobiles and four wheelers. All those were sold just to Keep pushing to the treasure.
                          I think ya'll warned my son and I and about the huge grizzly that we later ran into. It was a dodge truck. My son talked to all of you and you asked him to help search.
                          Hearst? Hurst?
                          Last edited by OH!!; 09-03-2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I think ya'll warned my son and I and about the huge grizzly that we later ran into. It was a dodge truck. My son talked to all of you and you asked him to help search.
                            Hearst? Hurst?
                            Hurst. And ya it was nice seeing you and your son out there. Your a very smart guy oh. My father and I were being honest to y’all that day.

Comment

Oh oh oh oh - oh. You don’t have to go oh oh oh. Ladies and gentlemen here’s one of the 4 runners up. Oh it wasn’t easy as you know but it wasn’t impossible as we know. I’m glad you took my advice when I told y’all about that big Griz I ran into him a couple times with nothing more than a pocket knife. True story He destroyed my camp ate everything including kobota, 4 wheeler,snow mobile. But oh I finally came face to face with one and I chopped his head off with a hatchet. Lol. You don’t have to believe me. I look forward to meeting y’all again one day. Maybe around that location we met last year. Big get together. But something is being worked on right now. So gotta run. God Bless

Comment

Working...
                              X