The ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ending

I want to be clear, I hate how this hunt ended. I feel I am more reasonable than most and have been patient, but do not think this has gone well since the announcement. I am confident that F will give out more information, or at least hope, but as more (the few) go places that is forcing F to retreat, as well as the finder, what the hell do you expect? And THEIR actions are making me understand F more.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Do you have a expected release date on your documentary? Or are you holding off for the other shoe to drop? I thought by now FF would of given something to you, Dal or Cynthia. All the lawsuits are frivolous. The chase was 100% voluntary. Unfortunately the keeping completely quite still. . Brings the questions of was even real? I'm still a believer. But sence there still is no physical proof to the story or witnesses. It was almost expected to cause slander and defamation because nothing was proven as told. The only senerio i could foresee Forrest not saying anything before he passes. Would be he wants his bones to rest in peace.

Comment

No lawsuit is frivolous IMO. No matter how many times the person has been in jail or had issues with the law or weak the situation is... it is serious.

I am not surprised. Actually, we should not know more than anyone during a legal situation.

But just wait.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

It is quite obvious that Forrest is in the trenches... in a protective mode... what is to be protected? Imo it's Forrest himself, the finder and/or a state of the search that is rather dangerous for the finder and/or the treasure.

So something might still be going on, that needs to be kept quiet... a secret... whatever kind of secret that is, it doesn't seem to be sure that we will ever learn about it. Unfortunately only time can tell.

It's even possible, that the finder is as unsure about things going on as the community is. Mr. Wonka sure has a plan, but will he provide insight? I can't imagine!
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

If there’s anything any of us can do to help please let us know. I will accept being silenced for Forrest’s sake of course but not for the benefit of anyone in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
            It is quite obvious that Forrest is in the trenches... in a protective mode... what is to be protected? Imo it's Forrest himself, the finder and/or a state of the search that is rather dangerous for the finder and/or the treasure.

So something might still be going on, that needs to be kept quiet... a secret... whatever kind of secret that is, it doesn't seem to be sure that we will ever learn about it. Unfortunately only time can tell.

It's even possible, that the finder is as unsure about things going on as the community is. Mr. Wonka sure has a plan, but will he provide insight? I can't imagine!
            I think many things point to the potential that the chest was someplace that was legally dubious to retrieve it. If that is true and FF and the finder together are keeping it quiet to avoid those consequences, then they might be in more trouble than just a garbage lawsuit if it's found out.

Comment

Kpro, I will will quit harping on Forrest and I have also pulled off some of the rude things I have said about him. But I appreciate that you have let my thread be, because what I have revealed needs to be seen by the public. There has to be interest or it wouldn't be getting 700 plus hits a day. All of my videos have more likes than dislikes, so this gives you an idea of where people's minds are leveling. It does hold more ground than the common conspiracy theory and I have been very careful and honest with my findings. I think in the beginning of the Chase, Forrest held good intentions, but somewhere down his road he made a wrong turn. Everybody makes mistakes but the truth needs to be forthwith before forgiveness. If there would of been an honest ending to the Chase without any mysteries, we would not have the animosity we see. The lottery winner, nor the Publishers Clearing House, nor any other huge money making event has had to hide their winners. Us as treasure hunters are not a motley crew. It only has problems when secrets are held. If the finder and Forrest would of just came clean, none of this would have ever happened. Thank you. OH!
              Last edited by OH!!; 08-17-2020, 05:56 AM.
              What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                Kpro, I will will quit harping on Forrest and I have also pulled off some of the rude things I have said about him. But I appreciate that you have let my thread be, because what I have revealed needs to be seen by the public. There has to be interest or it wouldn't be getting 700 plus hits a day. All of my videos have more likes than dislikes, so this gives you an idea of where people's minds are leveling. It does hold more ground than the common conspiracy theory and I have been very careful and honest with my findings. I think in the beginning of the Chase, Forrest held good intentions, but somewhere down his road he made a wrong turn. Everybody makes mistakes but the truth needs to be forthwith before forgiveness. If there would of been an honest ending to the Chase without any mysteries, we would not have the animosity we see. The lottery winner, nor the Publishers Clearing House, nor any other huge money making event has had to hide their winners. Us as treasure hunters are not a motley crew. It only has problems when secrets are held. If the finder and Forrest would of just came clean, none of this would have ever happened. Thank you. OH!
                In my eyes, this is a conspiracy theory created by OH!!, acting like a spoilt, trouble-causing child. But like you, it is only an expression of opinion.

Comment

OH I appreciate your investigations. While they do raise more questions than answers, these are questions that cast a doubt as to what has actually transpired. This and other circumstances cause me to seriously question the validity of this hunt and the incredibly clumsy ending. The fact that Forrest is a master trickster and proudly professes to tell the truth but not the whole truth only adds to my doubt.

Comment

A "conspiracy theory " was not created by OH. There have been thousands since day one of the chase. It's hard for most who have put a majority of 10 years into one mans word as 100% truth. You almost were forced into being over analytical by the nature of FF's responses to questions. He purposely put twists to so many of his non-informative answers. It is a shame that all the facts are not known. But overall Forrest is a great man. He served his country. Worked hard for success. And gave back to communities more then most of us combined. In one way or another. The truth will provail. I'm sure Preston or someone in his family will eventually fulfill the grandure of ff's story he told us.
                    Last edited by Sunburnt1; 08-17-2020, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Why was the recent thread about the Andersen lawsuit removed?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                        A "conspiracy theory " was not created by OH. There have been thousands since day one of the chase. It's hard for most who have put a majority of 10 years into one mans word as 100% truth. You almost were forced into being over analytical by the nature of FF's responses to questions. He purposely put twists to so many of his non-informative answers. It is a shame that all the facts are not known. But overall Forrest is a great man. He served his country. Worked hard for success. And gave back to communities more then most of us combined. In one way or another. The truth will provail. I'm sure Preston or someone in his family will eventually fulfill the grandure of ff's story he told us.
                        Tony Montana: "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."

There is no proof Forrest broke either of his.

I just see small minded people claiming to have all the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Elle Bell View Post
                          Why was the recent thread about the Andersen lawsuit removed?
                          "To suppress free speech is a double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer as well as those of the speaker." Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                            ...There has to be interest or it wouldn't be getting 700 plus hits a day.
                            ooh, ooh, ooh., look at me, look at me! i reckon 699 of those daily hits and 12k+ of total views on your thread are of your own making...select, click, repeat....seems you have lots of time on your hands. useless.

Re KPro's thoughts at top of this thread, I agree. More info will eventually come, but certainly no sooner than after these lawsuits are killed PLUS a few months thereafter...maybe end of year or next spring soonest.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                              I want to be clear, I hate how this hunt ended. I feel I am more reasonable than most and have been patient, but do not think this has gone well since the announcement. I am confident that F will give out more information, or at least hope, but as more (the few) go places that is forcing F to retreat, as well as the finder, what the hell do you expect? And THEIR actions are making me understand F more.
                              Do you think that people's actions are forcing Forrest to do anything? I mean other than pay his lawyers.

I don't think people have that sort of sway over what he chooses to do. I also don't think he cares about the lawsuit. He's not even a defendant and his response through his attorneys will be swift and silent. I mean, he gave out the state with two pending cases.

And I don't believe a lawsuit is the reason for that lack of solution being revealed. It's all unfolding as he said. Finder wants it quiet, and it will be as the finder requests. Had Forrest said that perhaps in the future the finder will come forward, I would have been excited, but that's not what he said. He said the finder gets to make the call on who and where.

Seems to me that who is "not saying" and where is "not saying... but in Wyoming." The more I look at that "who and where" line, the more I wish it said "when and where." The lack of time orientation to the finder's calls sure makes this appear to be the end. I can see waiting one month, but two months? I've tried imagining every possible reason why we don't have answers. So I go back to working for an answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X