This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My all-time favorite...
    " . . . there is no substitute for thinking and planning and observing and looking at maps, unless it’s the desire to keep it simple.f

Comment

Damn you Suzy!

Comment

Hi Kpro or Cow,
        When you have time could you post the exact statement Forrest Fenn made as to where the treasure was found.
        Something about in the Wyoming territory.
        Thanks
        PS congratulations on the marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Tracking Tinner View Post
          Hi Kpro or Cow,
          When you have time could you post the exact statement Forrest Fenn made as to where the treasure was found.
          Something about in the Wyoming territory.
          Thanks
          PS congratulations on the marriage
          I need to think on this. We. Had been spoofed so I verified several ways. I jsut want to think it through before I say yes, but I lean towards yes.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Kpro,
            Thanks for responding.
            But you miss understand what I am asking for.
            I know he said something along those lines. But what I would like is his exact quot.
            That is why I said when you have time could you post it.
            I know it will take some time to find it and make sure it is his quot and not a version of it.
            You know how Forrest was with words. After I see his quot I will share a hunch I have.
            It might be a nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Tracking Tinner View Post
              Kpro,
              Thanks for responding.
              But you miss understand what I am asking for.
              I know he said something along those lines. But what I would like is his exact quot.
              That is why I said when you have time could you post it.
              I know it will take some time to find it and make sure it is his quot and not a version of it.
              You know how Forrest was with words. After I see his quot I will share a hunch I have.
              It might be a nothing
              Start a new thread and take me in it. This is a sticky for when F gave THOR words to put out, like Dals and Jenny’s. I will look up what you asked.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
              X