No announcement yet.

Who is 100% sure of their solve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the new hunters coming from? I'm thinking the alleged ls is the only hunter left. If it was OVER and done wouldn't f be emphatic about it, being that he is 100% honorable and caring about the mess he created? I kinda think maybe i might know exactly where it is in colorful colorado, but the it is a jar, jarred awake; and f isn't giving title to any stumbler, internet hyjacker, cheater, or short-cutting guesser. I would think the next thing, is another f conundrum for the stout hearted, who have choosen to walk out of the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
      where are the new hunters coming from? I'm thinking the alleged ls is the only hunter left. If it was OVER and done wouldn't f be emphatic about it, being that he is 100% honorable and caring about the mess he created? I kinda think maybe i might know exactly where it is in colorful colorado, but the it is a jar, jarred awake; and f isn't giving title to any stumbler, internet hyjacker, cheater, or short-cutting guesser. I would think the next thing, is another f conundrum for the stout hearted, who have choosen to walk out of the jungle.
      please speak in simple language for us "simpler" folk....are you suggesting that you are waiting on further word/directions from Forrest?? Being Sat nite, did you start to sip the brew a little early?

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
        What IS going on? Guidance is needed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post
          I'm 91% sure that 7% is under inflated.
          What of the other 2% ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

What IS going on? Guidance is needed soon.
            i was just watching the rough crowd at treasure seekers, the whole thing mighta been really easy and spiraled into this huge beautiful thing over the decade. I love my solve. We have all been blessed to participate. The problem is, it's the end that makes the movie great.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

OK, what is "no place for the meek"?
              "Most visitors just walk the short path to the overlook, but the Point Sublime Trail branches off eastwards through a patch of trees, past a notice warning casual hikers of the dangers ahead, which include sheer, unfenced drop-offs, as some sections of the path run right along the canyon rim a few feet from the edge of 1,000 foot cliffs. "

Comment

The finder....the finder is 100% sure of their solve.

No one else.

Comment

Working...
                X