Is the LS arrogant or cocky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Whatever. My faith is in Fenn's having put the goodies in the hidey spot to which the poem leads. Religion is for those who think they want/need it. A strange invention indeed.
    Well Old Pilot my faith has come from a deep spiritual awareness of the physical world. I've never been a good church goer much to the dislike of all the women in my life but I've always felt yet somehow my faith stronger then theirs. I just dislike organized stuff it seems too forced. As it is no one can go anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
      If Forrest was communicating with the LS maybe that person did not read all the scrapbooks. There were so many SB's that came out all of a sudden. If the LS miss them how did the finder capitalize on that. The finder is still a secret. ?$?$? What new revelations will be coming out on August 4 if any. !!!!
      I believe there was definitely signs that someone was making measurable progress in the chase and reporting that intel back to Forrest. His overall behavior indicated this as such, especially with the great scrapbook barrage of 40+ SB's released going into the last few months of 2019.

However, the current silence from Forrest since the find is out of character for him. So I view this as a temporary aberration and believe we will know more someday if/when he's able to share, but suspect there is something going on behind the scenes currently preventing the flow of communication from him.

I seriously doubt any significance in the 4-Aug speculation hullabaloo, but would be happy to be wrong though.
      Last edited by Redneck Express; 08-04-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HHHH

Good grief.
        https://youtu.be/Jx6k6H6DNuM?t=261

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

He probably pulls the wing off flies, smashes pumpkins on Halloween, and just might be a serial killer.
          Speaking of serial killers, fish ,toole , John whayne
          albert fish, ottis Elwood toole, and John Wayne gayce

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Whatever. My faith is in Fenn's having put the goodies in the hidey spot to which the poem leads. Religion is for those who think they want/need it. A strange invention indeed.
            Oh save me old pilot. Come on now isnt time to turn the tables over again? That actually made me chuckle.

Comment

From lowkey to my PM:

As soon as I saw you mention Blue Oyster Cult I figured it obligatory to post this vid, I wasn't trying to derail the thread or anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVsQLlk-T0s

Thanks lowkey, the thread needs derailment at this point. Great link for you music lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Van Ostrand View Post
                From lowkey to my PM:

As soon as I saw you mention Blue Oyster Cult I figured it obligatory to post this vid, I wasn't trying to derail the thread or anything.

Thanks lowkey, the thread needs derailment at this point. Great link for you music lovers.
                Wow, I don't know that i'll ever hear The Reaper (and that cowbell) the same way again. I love that song, but never read the lyrics. I looked them up just now and they are worthy of deep thought. There are more important things in life than money (treasure). Health, love and time are my most precious commodities. I've been fortunate to have had those important things in my life, and so I don't "fear the Reaper."

With that perspective, it becomes easier to find contentment in the outcome of this chase. I just need to change the way I play the cowbell.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

Wow, I don't know that i'll ever hear The Reaper (and that cowbell) the same way again. I love that song, but never read the lyrics. I looked them up just now and they are worthy of giving some introspective thought. There are more important things in life than money (treasure). Health, love and time are my most precious commodities. I've been fortunate to have had those important things in my life, and so I don't "fear the Reaper."

With that perspective, it becomes easier to find contentment in the outcome of this chase. I just need to change the way I play the cowbell.
                  Same, elperro.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Van Ostrand View Post
                    From lowkey to my PM:

Great vid. I couldn't quit trying to pull down Will Ferrell's shirt tho.

Comment

Originally posted by HHHH View Post

Great vid. I couldn't quit trying to pull down Will Ferrell's shirt tho.
                      Welcome back from the normal world!

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

Welcome back from the normal world!
                        Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                          If Forrest was communicating with the LS maybe that person did not read all the scrapbooks. There were so many SB's that came out all of a sudden. If the LS miss them how did the finder capitalize on that. The finder is still a secret. ?$?$? What new revelations will be coming out on August 4 if any. !!!!
                          I predict that on August 4, most of us will want to answer "the call of nature".

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                            Let me break this down for everybody:

1. Finder dedicated ten years of his life working to purchase a ticket to the FORREST FENN SHOW.
                            2. Forrest refuses to meet with Finder because Forrest DOESN'T WANT COVID (EXPOSURE).
                            ----
                            Z. Tension is in the air.

Capiche?

Capiche. Kaput. Kablooey.

Am I the only one here who gets MATH or what?

Getting tired of all the naan sense.
                            (think dots not feathers)
                            If you leave little dots of naan on the ground to mark your trail, birds will eat the dots. You already knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

He probably pulls the wing off flies, smashes pumpkins on Halloween, and just might be a serial killer.
                              It's not who you are, it's who they think you are. I ate some cereal once, but didn't kill it (it was already dead before I ate it).

Comment

Originally posted by CosiMoTitor View Post
                                I think the LS knows who he is. I mean, Forrest was communicating with them through the SCRAPBOOK Explosion.
                                All the way from October to December.

Comment

Working...
                                X