Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlegirlfromindia
    replied
    Considering that it cost him time, effort, and money to publish it and there seems to be no way for him to get any return for his investment or even to gain any notoriety, and that he also foreshadowed Fenn's "Wyoming" reveal , in my humble opinion , there's a reasonable chance that he is the true finder. Good for him if true.

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied
    Originally posted by Little r

Unplugged for one and I cover cameras. My TVs and none of that are connected. And last but not least I don’t have internet at my house.
    I'm sitting naked in front of my all of my devices with high speed internet. Oops.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200805-011239_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	295.4 KB
ID:	185405

Leave a comment:

• Redneck Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Presque vu View Post
    The remarkable tale of Captain Kidd and the Astor fortune
    Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson's Lost Pacific Empire

Astoria hot springs is wwwh.......... And the beginning is also an end if you go far enough.
    Astoria hot springs is a possibility. There appear to be a lot of boat put-ins down river from there. Any ideas for hoB?

Leave a comment:

• Space Hopper
    replied
    Originally posted by CosiMoTitor View Post

A quote that sticks with me is the "big picture" quote. I don't see how the Popo agie fits in the big picture.
    Im not sure it does, I was only sharing on a map observation.

I have never actually seen the bigger picture myself, but imagine it is an awesome sight.

Leave a comment:

• Presque vu
    replied
    Big picture makes me think Grand.

The Snake River Canyon (also known as the Grand Canyon)

Maybe Grand Teton...

Leave a comment:

• CosiMoTitor
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

I always ponder ff's statement in the 2013 MobDick interview. "how can you not stop at the little Popo Agie River". A sentence containing a location, halt and water. Probably my overactive brain.
    A quote that sticks with me is the "big picture" quote. I don't see how the Popo agie fits in the big picture.

Leave a comment:

• Space Hopper
    replied

Are there multiple warm water sources?
    I always ponder ff's statement in the 2013 MobDick interview. "how can you not stop at the little Popo Agie River". A sentence containing a location, halt and water. Probably my overactive brain.

Leave a comment:

• CosiMoTitor
    replied
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I'm thinkin maybe three or so.....
    I don't see that on the map.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied

I'm thinkin maybe three or so.....

Leave a comment:

• CosiMoTitor
    replied

Astoria hot springs is near Grand Teton in the Snake River Canyon. Astor made his fortune in the f u r trading business. Astor followed Lewis and Clarks trail to the Pacific. The hot springs are named for Astor as Lewis and Clark trail also ends in Astoria, just down river a bit, so that's why the end could be the beginning. The poem begins with As maybe the blaze does also....As pen.

Leave a comment:

• Presque vu
    replied
    I really doubt Forrest retrieved the chest or had anything to do with the retrieval, he didn't end it when someone died looking for it. And he didn't mention how we would be surprised when the location was revealed, and the solve would be simpler than most searcher think. In time the truth will come forward and the solve will be released and then maybe people will believe it was all legit......... hahahaha, that won't happen. But maybe 93% will .

Leave a comment:

• NadiyaM
    replied
    Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post
    There is no finder, just Forrest playing games.
    I tend to agree....Rooster, then what do you believe is Forrest's endgame.? do you believe he just saved his money and ended the Chase by retrieving the chest? The one thing is certain, if you believed a chest was hidden, it isnt there now. Forrest probably has it back in his safe.

Leave a comment:

• Presque vu
    replied

Astoria Missouri? Didn't Astor make his fortune on the headwaters of the Missouri river? Three forks.
    Astoria hot springs is near Grand Teton in the Snake River Canyon. Astor made his fortune in the f u r trading business. Astor followed Lewis and Clarks trail to the Pacific. The hot springs are named for Astor as Lewis and Clark trail also ends in Astoria, just down river a bit, so that's why the end could be the beginning. The poem begins with As maybe the blaze does also....As pen.

Leave a comment:

• CosiMoTitor
    replied
    The remarkable tale of Captain Kidd and the Astor fortune
    Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson's Lost Pacific Empire

Astoria hot springs is wwwh.......... And the beginning is also an end if you go far enough.
    Astoria ? Didn't Astor make his fortune on the Missouri river?
    Last edited by CosiMoTitor; 08-04-2020, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CosiMoTitor
    replied
    Originally posted by Little r

If it is computer data then it can still happen. Let’s say it’s an old MacBook not on a network. They powered it up and transferred the photo before connecting to upload the photo. I shut all my stuff off and don’t leave it running or connected to the internet.
    Might be surprised but even if your stuff is off it can still be turned on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X