The finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post
    There is no finder, just Forrest playing games.
    This can be taken as encouraging/good news. The implication is that if Forrest has time for these games, Peggy's health may be improving, or at least steady. I hope it improves.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

. . . Foxtrot?
      Negative

Comment

. . . Foxtrot?
        https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...hiskey%20Tango

Comment

Not to me.
          I didn't ask for your 5 cents........LOL bet you'll gladly pay me Tuesday.
          ​​​​

Comment

For being such a family man, he doesn’t wear a wedding ring. The quality of this photo vs. the treasure are different quality

Comment

The remarkable tale of Captain Kidd and the Astor fortune
              Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson's Lost Pacific Empire

Astoria hot springs is wwwh.......... And the beginning is also an end if you go far enough.

​​​​

Comment

The dude kneeling down with the ripped jeans is hilarious, it's amazing what some people will do for attention. It's also dangerous because he could easily be electronically tracked down by a crazy person who believes him and have is home burglarized because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Little r

If it is computer data then it can still happen. Let’s say it’s an old MacBook not on a network. They powered it up and transferred the photo before connecting to upload the photo. I shut all my stuff off and don’t leave it running or connected to the internet.
                  Might be surprised but even if your stuff is off it can still be turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu View Post
                    The remarkable tale of Captain Kidd and the Astor fortune
                    Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson's Lost Pacific Empire

Astoria hot springs is wwwh.......... And the beginning is also an end if you go far enough.
                    Astoria ? Didn't Astor make his fortune on the Missouri river?
                    Last edited by CosiMoTitor; 08-04-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CosiMoTitor View Post

Astoria Missouri? Didn't Astor make his fortune on the headwaters of the Missouri river? Three forks.
                      Astoria hot springs is near Grand Teton in the Snake River Canyon. Astor made his fortune in the f u r trading business. Astor followed Lewis and Clarks trail to the Pacific. The hot springs are named for Astor as Lewis and Clark trail also ends in Astoria, just down river a bit, so that's why the end could be the beginning. The poem begins with As maybe the blaze does also....As pen.
                      ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post
                        There is no finder, just Forrest playing games.
                        I tend to agree....Rooster, then what do you believe is Forrest's endgame.? do you believe he just saved his money and ended the Chase by retrieving the chest? The one thing is certain, if you believed a chest was hidden, it isnt there now. Forrest probably has it back in his safe.

Comment

I really doubt Forrest retrieved the chest or had anything to do with the retrieval, he didn't end it when someone died looking for it. And he didn't mention how we would be surprised when the location was revealed, and the solve would be simpler than most searcher think. In time the truth will come forward and the solve will be released and then maybe people will believe it was all legit......... hahahaha, that won't happen. But maybe 93% will .
                          ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu View Post

Astoria hot springs is near Grand Teton in the Snake River Canyon. Astor made his fortune in the f u r trading business. Astor followed Lewis and Clarks trail to the Pacific. The hot springs are named for Astor as Lewis and Clark trail also ends in Astoria, just down river a bit, so that's why the end could be the beginning. The poem begins with As maybe the blaze does also....As pen.
                            Are there multiple warm water sources?

Comment

Originally posted by CosiMoTitor View Post

Are there multiple warm water sources?
                              I'm thinkin maybe three or so.....

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I'm thinkin maybe three or so.....
                                I don't see that on the map.

Comment

Working...
                                X