Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YNP Rules - What if it wasn't abandoned or lost, just placed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YNP Rules - What if it wasn't abandoned or lost, just placed?

What are the laws and regulations for this? Forrest never lost the chest. He knew exactly where it was. And has been careful to mention that it never moved from where he left it. It also wasn't abandoned. He could have chosen to go back and get it at any point or ask someone else to.

What if I intentionally left something at YNP and told people where it was and they were allowed to get it if they felt like it. It is neither lost nor abandoned from how I see it. I'm sure it comes down to the legalities and definitions of abandonment.
    Last edited by flytomoon; 07-31-2020, 05:31 PM.

Originally posted by flytomoon View Post
    What are the laws and regulations for this? Forrest never lost the chest. He knew exactly where it was. And has been careful to mention that it never moved from where he left it. It also wasn't abandoned. He could have chosen to go back and get it at any point or ask someone else to.

What if I intentionally left something at YNP and told people where it was and they were allowed to get it if they felt like it. It is neither lost nor abandoned from how I see it. I'm sure it comes down to the legalities and definitions of abandonment.
    I explain some of this in my video. It's only about 7 minutes if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAuJkNnmRnY

Comment

Originally posted by flytomoon View Post

I posted this link on another thread which should clarify the abandonment question. See Exhibit 11.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...rskine-v-fenn/

Comment

Thanks for both of those links. Saved me time digging around.

Comment

There are so many remote spots in YNP with PLANE CRASHES ...

the cockpit is a spot Fenn went "in alone" and ... abandoned (BAILED out of)

One legal way for him to LEGALLY leave TC in YNP is to ENTOMB it in the cockpit
          of one of his old planes ... he could leave this at one of the crash sites, camouflage it
          with leaves, and no one would ever think there might be a HIDDEN TREASURE in there ...
          not a cave. also not buried.

can you think of a BOLDER spot than the cockpit of a fighter plane?

I sure CANT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

of one of his old planes ... he could leave this at one of the crash sites, camouflage it
            with leaves, and no one would ever think there might be a HIDDEN TREASURE in there ...

I sure CANT.
            Love that idea.

Comment

Was there a comment by Forrest where he said we couldn't get within 12 feet of it????

Comment

If Peggy helped him it could have been Mrs. placed

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

I sure CANT.
                  Funny, my target spot in YSNP was entombed in a BOULDER the shape of the cockpit of a Jolly Green Giant (aka Forrest’s “Candy Ann”)

Can you see it?

Love me some #pareidolia

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK View Post

Funny, my target spot in YSNP was entombed in a BOULDER the shape of the cockpit of a Jolly Green Giant (aka Forrest’s “Candy Ann”)

Can you see it?

Love me some #pareidolia

I know that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Longfellow View Post

I know that spot.
                      Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Attached Files

Comment

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

DUUUUDE - That’s crazy! The resemblance is uncanny!

Comment

Can you see it?

Love me some #pareidolia

Yezzzz! Yezzz Lawd, Yezzz! If you was a SISTA, I'd be screamin Mo-Sis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Longfellow View Post

DUUUUDE - That’s crazy! The resemblance is uncanny!
                            And the blaze, which made me look quickly down...
                            Attached Files

Comment

And the blaze, which made me look quickly down...
                              Curious what your PIBTHOB was. Fisherman’s Pullout below Bison Peak?

Comment

Working...
                              X