Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forrest Fenn's Finder And His Photo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OH! I appreciate your work on this. Regarding the coins, though. Didn't we see the same effects on the test pictures taken by myself and another user? What, for you, is the smoking gun manipulation?
    I wonder why there hasn't been a full itinerary of the chest, bar any private surprises. The office photo isn't one, because he's still taking stuff out of the chest, it looks like. The find photo isn't one because items are obscured or have been taken out for the photo it seems. What harm would a final catalogue do to the 'finders' intentions?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

      If things have been photoshopped it brings into question the credibility of the Find, the Finder and/or Forrest. I guess we don't know if it matters until we know if and why things were photoshopped.
      Fantasy scenario - Forrest receives a photo of the chest in location. The finder requests he keep quite. Mr Fenn obliges, but decides to gift searchers with clues to its location by playing with the image, because he feels he owes us.

      Sherlock OHmes burns all the energy in the world proving he provided some clues. I wish PetOH Sellers would spend all his wisdom working out what the clues meant, rather than that there may be some.

      Its like watching the same episode of CSI every night. Move OHn man, for goodness sake.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by deano View Post
        OH! I appreciate your work on this. Regarding the coins, though. Didn't we see the same effects on the test pictures taken by myself and another user? What, for you, is the smoking gun manipulation?
        I wonder why there hasn't been a full itinerary of the chest, bar any private surprises. The office photo isn't one, because he's still taking stuff out of the chest, it looks like. The find photo isn't one because items are obscured or have been taken out for the photo it seems. What harm would a final catalogue do to the 'finders' intentions?
        I see that you are a reader of a last comment, make your decision based up on it, then make a comment without reading to catch up on the entire thread. And more than likely never watched the video. If you read back you will see some major resizing problems along with different areas that have nothing to do with other pictures. The chest photo is 100% photoshopped and if it irritates to you to see this, I apologize. It irritates me also. You do not have to read this thread if it irritates you.
        As far as why I am doing this, Goldilocks is correct. We need to get to the bottom of this once and for all. If we remain gullible and let stuff like this go, then the next Joe down the street see's an opportunity to do the same thing. If it is stopped in its tracks, then we have done a good thing.
        Last edited by OH!!; 08-03-2020, 12:59 PM.
        What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tornado View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200801-210810_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	606.2 KB
ID:	184546
          I saw this in WY.......Could the chest be near by?
          Uh, hello? You're looking at the chest. ;-)
          (And btw, I've never seen a more obvious implant job. Those boobs are fake, fake, fake. Pure silicone. A woman can always tell the difference.)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OH!! View Post

            I see that you are a reader of a last comment, make your decision based up on it, then make a comment without reading to catch up on the entire thread. And more than likely never watched the video. If you read back you will see some major resizing problems along with different areas that have nothing to do with other pictures. The chest photo is 100% photoshopped and if it irritates to you to see this, I apologize. It irritates me also. You do not have to read this thread if it irritates you.
            As far as why I am doing this, Goldilocks is correct. We need to get to the bottom of this once and for all. If we remain gullible and let stuff like this go, then the next Joe down the street see's an opportunity to do the same thing. If it is stopped in its tracks, then we have done a good thing.
            So this is some kind of attack? Your purpose is to bring Forrest to book? I suspect there is more to the story and you are just jumping ahead of yourself.

            I know you want everyone to see how smart you are, but one thing is for sure, you weren't smart enough to find the treasure chest. I think your own shortfall has made you bitter.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OH!! View Post

              I see that you are a reader of a last comment, make your decision based up on it, then make a comment without reading to catch up on the entire thread. And more than likely never watched the video. If you read back you will see some major resizing problems along with different areas that have nothing to do with other pictures. The chest photo is 100% photoshopped and if it irritates to you to see this, I apologize. It irritates me also. You do not have to read this thread if it irritates you.
              As far as why I am doing this, Goldilocks is correct. We need to get to the bottom of this once and for all. If we remain gullible and let stuff like this go, then the next Joe down the street see's an opportunity to do the same thing. If it is stopped in its tracks, then we have done a good thing.
              Not sure what this churlishness was about?

              I was referring to post 97( i think) with respect to the coins. I'd refer you to the thread you made earlier, but i think you took that down? but no matter. I have indeed read the thread and watched the video. I simply asked if you could articulate your best piece of evidence, I'm sorry if you think that is repetitive.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by deano View Post

                Not sure what this churlishness was about?

                I was referring to post 97( i think) with respect to the coins. I'd refer you to the thread you made earlier, but i think you took that down? but no matter. I have indeed read the thread and watched the video. I simply asked if you could articulate your best piece of evidence, I'm sorry if you think that is repetitive.
                I didn't mean to be rude. I am just saying that the big picture needs to be looked at here. All of the evidence and not just a few items.
                What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

                  So this is some kind of attack? Your purpose is to bring Forrest to book? I suspect there is more to the story and you are just jumping ahead of yourself.

                  I know you want everyone to see how smart you are, but one thing is for sure, you weren't smart enough to find the treasure chest. I think your own shortfall has made you bitter.
                  I stand firm with my studies. The photo has been manipulated. It needs to be addressed.
                  What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OH!! View Post

                    I stand firm with my studies. The photo has been manipulated. It needs to be addressed.
                    And how do you intend to address this was my original question? I asked and you ignored.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OH!! View Post

                      I didn't mean to be rude. I am just saying that the big picture needs to be looked at here. All of the evidence and not just a few items.
                      Fair enough. I agree, for what it's worth. And the whole thing, not just the photos. Fenn must read these forums. I cannot think why he won't just corroborate the find. Easiest thing in the world to do. I don't for one minute believe that the court cases have anything to do with it, they're a joke.

                      Comment


                      • I know when I did a mock up of the chest with coins, bags, etc. and used flash you could see many points of lights from the flash in the coins and bags, if a flash was used how was that addressed ? Photoshop maybe. Also I did some research on cell phone photos and the focal length and lens is so small the images are not quite in proportion like a professional camera would be. Hey OH.......
                        Happy Birthday

                        ​​​​​​Good link on photos and the problems associated with them.....
                        https://oohstloustudios.com/the-scie...look-like-that
                        Last edited by Presque vu; 08-03-2020, 01:51 PM.
                        ​​​​

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

                          And how do you intend to address this was my original question? I asked and you ignored.
                          I addressed it. https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...901#post184901
                          What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                            That does not answer my question. What are you going to do to "stop it in its tracks" or "protect others down the line". If you are going to do something about it, then do it instead of just blowing off wind. What is it you are going to do was my question?

                            You might serve the better good if you teach your kids how to be gallant in the jaws of defeat, rather than teach them not to accept they were wrong, when they were wrong. You didn't find the treasure and you are bitter. Probably still telling them you were right.

                            If you intend to take him to court then throw your money into the ring and join the rest of the circus clowns. I imagine that might only delay the information you seek some more.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

                              That does not answer my question. What are you going to do to "stop it in its tracks" or "protect others down the line". If you are going to do something about it, then do it instead of just blowing off wind. What is it you are going to do was my question?

                              You might serve the better good if you teach your kids how to be gallant in the jaws of defeat, rather than teach them not to accept they were wrong, when they were wrong. You didn't find the treasure and you are bitter. Probably still telling them you were right.

                              If you intend to take him to court then throw your money into the ring and join the rest of the circus clowns. I imagine that might only delay the information you seek some more.
                              God is the judge here.
                              What you deny or ignore, you DELAY. What you accept and face, you CONQUER.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OH!! View Post

                                God is the judge here.
                                No, you are acting judge. The higher hand is only a witness, it is you that needs healing.

                                You are chasing your tail, with no clear path. Trying to stir up trouble for the old guy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X