Step 1 towards resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step 1 towards resolution

Is there a de facto leader or chosen contact for the Finder given Forrest's stepping down? Otherwise can a moderare and confident brother reach out? This is going to be the most difficult part I believe. PM me please. As a last resort, I would suggest having Forrest's lawyer contact me. He has my email and I'm sure he knows who I am. Let's do this.

Hi Tornado, was your solve in Wyoming? Just curious.

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
        Is there a de facto leader or chosen contact for the Finder given Forrest's stepping down? Otherwise can a moderare and confident brother reach out? This is going to be the most difficult part I believe. PM me please. As a last resort, I would suggest having Forrest's lawyer contact me. He has my email and I'm sure he knows who I am. Let's do this.
        What are you trying to do, tornado? What do you mean Forrest's stepping down? Maybe we should all quit pestering him, and just take it all with a grain of salt. It seems no good deed goes unpunished, and that makes me very sad.

Comment

What's up? is this the cleansing souls part?

whatever it is, don't rush into it and do anything you might regret.

If f's lawyer knows you then why do you need anyone else?

i thought you'd been doing ok, what's going on?

Comment

Forrest's attorneys aren't monitoring forums and blogs. That would cost an insane amount of money and 99 percent of what they would read would be pure nonsense. It seems at this point that neither the Finder nor Forrest have much need to communicate anything further. Perhaps in the future this will change, but that is unlikely. My guess is that the state is as close as we will get to knowing any of it. I'm still having fun trying to figure it out though. Turns out my reading of the meadowlarks as a subtle hint may have been correct, as the meadowlark is the state bird of WY. It's also the state bird of MT, so how much of a hint that really is remains subject to confusion on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
              I think Forrest is finished with the chase.
              It seems obvious to me neither f nor the finder are done with the chase. They are both still paying attention...

Comment

The finder is going to get paid a lot of money to reveal the solve. At least enough for him to do so in all likelihood. But it will take a little time. We simply have to wait for a while.

Comment

This question is absolutely none our business, but who has possession of the chest

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                    This question is absolutely none our business, but who has possession of the chest
                    It's interesting to me that there's been no movement to speak of on that front since the find. Just pictures of FF with the chest. Imagine if the guy just wanted to put it on his shelf, or sell it off piece by piece under the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
                      Imagine if the guy just wanted to put it on his shelf, or sell it off piece by piece under the table.
                      It's my opinion he's dug himself a hole. Who will spend a million on the chest without full knowledge of where it was found? If you don't share the location, no one will touch it. And, if it was found in Yellowstone, who's going to buy it knowing it was retrieved illegally?

As I've said, the only way forward is to reveal the solve, that's not where the money is, the money's in the chest and the story. The public has moved on...

What about the autobiography? You know home of Brown is in there. So, who should reveal hoB first? Do you want to be seen as proactive or reactive, it matters.

What if the true solve is out here alread, how does that factor into all of this?

There is one thing however I know for sure, the truth always comes out eventually. Choose wisely finder...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	520
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	183056
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have no idea what you just said but it sounds ominous. Translation please?

Comment

A Moriarty, or J Moriarty? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Moriarty
                            Dark indeed per Goldi Fox (no hare-ass-meant, fie. i just think she's cute. no crime there, is there?)

and I'm not so sure about PM'ing you; for a hip user whose rolls under the handle TORNADO, I'm thinking more Flunitrazepam ...
                            Last edited by Tyke (MySon); 07-28-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
                              Forrest's attorneys aren't monitoring forums and blogs. That would cost an insane amount of money and 99 percent of what they would read would be pure nonsense. It seems at this point that neither the Finder nor Forrest have much need to communicate anything further. Perhaps in the future this will change, but that is unlikely. My guess is that the state is as close as we will get to knowing any of it. I'm still having fun trying to figure it out though. Turns out my reading of the meadowlarks as a subtle hint may have been correct, as the meadowlark is the state bird of WY. It's also the state bird of MT, so how much of a hint that really is remains subject to confusion on my part.
                              meadow meadow meadow lark mattered in my solve. I couldn’t make meadowlark work.

Comment

Working...
                              X