Etymology of the word Wyoming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Dear GdFrog Sir/ Madam: If you indeed understand Forrest's trove was found in the 44th state admitted to the union of the United States, why may I ask are you still posting and haven't moved on? If it is indeed as you said "Game over" Thank you for your kind reply
    Because I believe I had the correct solve and was botg the same time as the finder...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

Because I believe I had the correct solve and was botg the same time as the finder...
      Ok, so what ?

Comment

I understand. Did you get a good look at them? Did you spell out your solution? I missed it.
        1f
        Last edited by Sherif Billy; 07-30-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Ok, so what ?
          So what? You have something to say?

Comment

So what? You have something to say?
            The question mark indicates a question.

Comment

Could be rhetorical

Comment

You're a genius, now ask a real question since you weren't even part of the conversation anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

Could be rhetorical
                  I'm here to clarify it was a question. Yet still unanswered

Comment

You're a genius, now ask a real question since you weren't even part of the conversation anyways.
                    First question was pretty basic. Yet still unanswered.

I'll help you along a little. Your response to a question as to why you dont need clarification forrest was stating about 44th State added to United States was because you was in Wyoming State on a both the same time treasure was found.

So what does that matter ?
                    Last edited by Quest; 07-30-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

First question was pretty basic. Yet still unanswered.

I'll help you along a little. Your response to a question as to why you dont need clarification forrest was stating about 44th State added to United States was because you was in Wyoming State on a both the same time treasure was found.

So what does that matter ?
                      Dude, you are lost...

First off Sheriff Billy's question to me was, "why may I ask are you still posting and haven't moved on?" My answer was, "Because I believe I had the correct solve and was botg the same time as the finder..."

Second, I never said I didn't need clarification for anything, nor did I say me being botg had anything to do with confirming Wyoming. Forrest already said it was found in Wyoming. He even stated, "Perhaps today’s announcement will bring some closure to those whose solves were in New Mexico, Colorado, or Montana." f

The chest was in the state of Wyoming, get over it.....

Then you chime in with "Ok, so what." And I'm suppose to read your mind?

Do you have trouble following continuity of conversations?

I was asked why I was still here on the forum if the chest had been found, and my answer was, "Because I believe I had the correct solve and was botg the same time as the finder..." (In Wyoming)

Dude, your not even on the same page, let alone same planet...

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

Dude, you are lost...

First off Sheriff Billy's question to me was, "why may I ask are you still posting and haven't moved on?" My answer was, "Because I believe I had the correct solve and was botg the same time as the finder..."

Second, I never said I didn't need clarification for anything, nor did I say me being botg had anything to do with confirming Wyoming. Forrest already said it was found in Wyoming. He even stated, "Perhaps today’s announcement will bring some closure to those whose solves were in New Mexico, Colorado, or Montana." f

The chest was in the state of Wyoming, get over it.....

Then you chime in with "Ok, so what." And I'm suppose to read your mind?

Do you have trouble following continuity of conversations?

I was asked why I was still here on the forum if the chest had been found, and my answer was, "Because I believe I had the correct solve and was botg the same time as the finder..." (In Wyoming)

Dude, your not even on the same page, let alone same planet...
                        And again you ignored the question mark in my first post.

Ok, so you were botg when you think the finder was botg. Is that supposed to have some kind of meaning ?

Comment

And again you ignored the question mark in my first post.

Ok, so you were botg when you think the finder was botg. Is that supposed to have some kind of meaning ?
                          I ignored your question mark? No, I knew you were asking a question, you clearly said, "so what?" What the hell is that suppose to mean? So what, what????? Dude I'm not a mind reader.

I was botg when Forrest said the chest was found. I also believe I was within inches of the chest and missed it. That is why I am still here commenting.

Why are others like yourself still here, to try and prove Forrest a liar?

Hmm...

Comment

I ignored your question mark? No, I knew you were asking a question, you clearly said, "so what?" What the hell is that suppose to mean? So what, what????? Dude I'm not a mind reader.

I was botg when Forrest said the chest was found. I also believe I was within inches of the chest and missed it. That is why I am still here commenting.

Why are others like yourself still here, to try and prove Forrest a liar?

Hmm...
                            I never stated forrest was a liar. Forrest is very witty with words. And apparently out witted you. So what, you think you were inches away. Maybe us from back east use the term "so what" different from y'all.

When a person uses the term "so what" they are prompting a response as to what the hell the other person wants to say but is having a hard time articulating their position.

So is that it ? You wanted to say you think you were inches away ?

Not in the State of Wyoming you weren't

Comment

I never stated forrest was a liar. Forrest is very witty with words. And apparently out witted you. So what, you think you were inches away. Maybe us from back east use the term "so what" different from y'all.
                              What are you on about now? I live in the Midwest, and we don't use "y'all."

The question "so what" can only be defined by the one asking it, genius. I said I believed I had the correct solve and was botg when it was found. You said, "So what?" What the hell are you asking???? So what, what????? So what, what??????

Later you said you were asking, "what does it matter" if I was botg when it was found in Wyoming. My answer was the same, I am here commenting still because I believe I have the correct solve and missed it.

That's why I'm still here. That's "what".... Do I need to say it again????

When a person uses the term "so what" they are prompting a response as to what the hell the other person wants to say but is having a hard time articulating their position.
                              I don't have a hard time "articulating" anything. I speak my mind immediately. It was your dumb a$$ question, "so what?" that was arbitrary. I had already answered why I was still here.

So is that it ? You wanted to say you think you were inches away ?
                              I didn't want to say anything, your mistaken. Someone else asked me why I was still here when you butted in the conversation. Then I said exactly what I wanted to. I answered them....

I'm not sure why that needed you to chime in...

Not in the State of Wyoming you weren't
                              That's not even a complete sentence... I guess I'm going to have to guess what you mean again.

THE CHEST WAS IN THE STATE OF WYOMING..... Duh.... GET OVER IT....

Why are you still here commenting????? So that what ever answer you give me I can say: Okay, so what?

Comment

THE CHEST WAS IN THE STATE OF WYOMING..... Duh.... GET OVER IT....
                                Many of the searchers for my treasure had solves that seemed to neatly fit the clues in my poem. Then when the finder found and retrieved the treasure, other searchers wondered how close they had been to the right spot. Because I promised the finder I would not reveal who found it or where, I have remained mostly silent.

However, the finder understands how important some closure is for many searchers, so today he agreed that we should reveal that the treasure was found in Wyoming. Until he found the treasure, the treasure had not moved in the 10 years since I left it there on the ground, and walked away.

Perhaps today’s announcement will bring some closure to those whose solves were in New Mexico, Colorado, or Montana.

To all of those who did not find the treasure, we hope that you got some enjoyment from the chase. f

He didn't say that... Where is the word "chest" in that statement? Your statement is revisionist history. The whole purpose of the OP was to bring attention to the meaning of words. The chest wasn't found in Wyoming. Treasure is where you find it. The treasure was found in a big river flat in Cimarron Canyon New Mexico.
                                Last edited by Anna Graham; 07-30-2020, 05:52 PM.
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                                X