This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to block whoever else is annoying you

I was just asked how to do this by someone on the forum, so I thought I'd share the process.

Step #1 Look in the top right hand corner of your window for your name and click that.
    Step #2 Click User Settings in the drop down menu.
    Step #3 Find the red box in the upper left hand corner where it says "account" and click that.
    Step #4 Scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the field labeled "Ignore list".
    Step #5 Type name in that box.
    Click "save changes" in the lower right hand corner. All done.

Hope this helps,
    -Slashy

So if we feel you are a “bloviating dipwad” we can put you on ignore as well? 602 posts since 6/9 Is no small feat.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
      So if we feel you are a “bloviating dipwad” we can put you on ignore as well? 602 posts since 6/9 Is no small feat.
      Absolutely! Life's too short to waste reading posts from people who annoy you, and that includes me.

Best,
      -Slashy
      Last edited by GoSlash27; 07-24-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

where's GADI?

Comment

Provocative and uncalled for to call someone out by name.

Comment

First personal attack I have ever flagged. I've been on the internet since the 90's.

Comment

*blocked me and then decided to come looking for me; fighting all day; says can only see me because of quoted replies from others involving me.
              *trying to block discourse with my posts, guilt people away from me (continued campaign, constant shade)
              *namecalling; "bloviated dipwad" etc, continued inquiry into my and others' mental health
              You earned this one Slashy

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
                I was just asked how to do this by someone on the forum, so I thought I'd share the process.

Great job Slashy! Thank you!

Comment

There we go, so much better!

Comment

Screen shot too. Could be a case. I've never sued anyone (I think, well, maybe a music case). I'll just watch what the other lawsuits are doing- maybe something to add. You must be special around here- your post has been up an hour and a half...
                    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 07-24-2020, 08:14 PM.

Comment

This has been up 2 hours, so my questions are answered. Maybe others who are not haters have a few questions answered by this. GoSlash27 is protected fibre on THOR. Point made.

Comment

Really?
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Updated and edited. Keep it clean yall.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                          X