Correctness of the solves of others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correctness of the solves of others

Have you ever believed a specific someone else's solve was more likely to be correct than your current thinking or solve?
    Yes
    18.52%
    Never
    55.56%
    I believe my solve was eliminated with the "Wyoming" revelation, but noone else's solve stands out
    25.93%

"Never". And not because I'm arrogant or anything, but because if I didn't believe that my solve was the most likely to be correct... then why would I keep it as my solve? Who keeps a solve they think is wrong?
    If I ever heard another solve that I believed was more likely to be correct, then I'd have immediately ditched mine and *that* would've become my solve.

Best,
    -Slashy

Comment

Cimarron- I cant accurately answer this because countless other people have had parts of my solve (which made them stuck at maverick creek) about 3 of them had solved in the same method as I and ended up in the same part of the canyon as my last 3 final areas (which were meant to be deduced). About 2 of those 3 walked to the 2nd to final area of my complete solve.

There is a place in Cimarron Canyon that fits the solve definitively, and ogistically. It's either crude humor in the irony or Wyoming is a lie. I'll go into detail in a later post. It will just take a long time to go into the full depth of it's simple complexity.

I do know a few facts about the real solve, and hear me out.. 1. Face and Old relate to the blaze. 2. The last location is a penis and balls. I can 100% prove this and I intend to. Laugh all you want now, so you can make room for the seriousness of it when I show you proof.. As I said I'm not the only one who can contest to this..

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssias View Post
        I do know a few facts about the real solve
        This is where I tapped out. Unless you have 2 million dollars worth of gold sitting next to you or your name happens to be Forrest Fenn, you do NOT "know" a few "facts" about the real solve. Nobody does.

What you have isn't "knowledge" or "facts", but merely "belief" and "opinions".

Best,
        -Slashy

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
          "Never". And not because I'm arrogant or anything, but because if I didn't believe that my solve was the most likely to be correct... then why would I keep it as my solve? Who keeps a solve they think is wrong?
          If I ever heard another solve that I believed was more likely to be correct, then I'd have immediately ditched mine and *that* would've become my solve.

Best,
          -Slashy
          This makes sense to me. I know why somebody created this poll.

Comment

Cimarron- I cant accurately answer this because countless other people have had parts of my solve (which made them stuck at maverick creek) about 3 of them had solved in the same method as I and ended up in the same part of the canyon as my last 3 final areas (which were meant to be deduced). About 2 of those 3 walked to the 2nd to final area of my complete solve.

There is a place in Cimarron Canyon that fits the solve definitively, and ogistically. It's either crude humor in the irony or Wyoming is a lie. I'll go into detail in a later post. It will just take a long time to go into the full depth of it's simple complexity.

I do know a few facts about the real solve, and hear me out.. 1. Face and Old relate to the blaze. 2. The last location is a penis and balls. I can 100% prove this and I intend to. Laugh all you want now, so you can make room for the seriousness of it when I show you proof.. As I said I'm not the only one who can contest to this..
            If you want to be taken more seriously, show the proof. My talk is cheap, but so is yours.

Comment

if it's a better solve than the winning solve, it's a better solve, i cant wait to hear the 15 year solve, or was it 10? Wolf had great ideas, it's the crap books that ruined the chase. Why say anything, it's a big garbage dump, unless roll tide was right, that squashes my opinion.
              and wheres gadi in all this???

Comment

"Never" seems like too strong a word, but I've yet to see another solve that I like, end to end, better than my current one. Doesn't mean I'm not intrigued by parts of other solves though.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If you want to be taken more seriously, show the proof. My talk is cheap, but so is yours.
                  When theres proof you'll be too late

Comment

Congratulations on ending up at the same location in Cimarron Canyon. However, I disagree with your interpretation of a cock and balls. The points in the anagram solution that you marry to a map create a figure 9. However you are correct that the final figure of a letter B, is deduced from the figure 9. This is why home of Brown was capitalized in the poem, and why you have to “cross the street” to find the treasure.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Congratulations on ending up at the same location in Cimarron Canyon. However, I disagree with your interpretation of a cock and balls. The points in the anagram solution that you marry to a map create a figure 9. However you are correct that the final figure of a letter B, is deduced from the figure 9. This is why home of Brown was capitalized in the poem, and why you have to “cross the street” to find the treasure.
                      I've heard several people speak of some kind of symbol at the end. Is yours or Abyssias solve dependent on solving the prior clues to find the symbol, or did you interpret hints to a symbol at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

I've heard several people speak of some kind of symbol at the end. Is yours or Abyssias solve dependent on solving the prior clues to find the symbol, or did you interpret hints to a symbol at the end?

I got 3 of the anagrams wrong until the fall of 2019. But I had enough of the anagrams correct that I connected the dots and saw the number 9 in the spring of 2018. After the "requiem of a wreck scrapbook" and Sacha Dent nee Johnson's brilliant analysis, that the mirror was a metaphor for the solution, and that there was cosmetic damage, meaning I hadn't gotten the anagrams correct but the mirror still worked. I went back and correctly solved the three lines which was pivotal in getting me to the correct location where the treasure was hidden.

The third clue from the 1st anagram solution is: one candidate tiny known hat float. Notice it is off the side of the closed jeep road, and that's why Forrest said people had gotten the first two clues right, but had walked right past the 3rd clue. The hint is located in the "personality galore" scrapbook, the story about mildew. It is 3 tree stumps tied together with barbed wire. The barbed wire appears to be floating. I didnt figure this out until my 10th trip to Cimarron Canyon.

The sixth clue from the 1st anagram solution is: Double null tree, Cropper head key. The Cropper head was a large rock that had fallen from the cliffs above, it was about the size of Olga's bathtub,
                        I just didnt realize it was Olga's bathtub until I figured out the anagram line: Enter treeline taxi washing machine down to tiny awkward bathtub, in the fall of 2017.

The scream is a tree trunk that literally looks like Edvard Munch's scream it has red and orange flames on one side and a head that looks like an alien's head on the other, and it has the face of a cat cut into a limb that protudes from one side: Catsup treetrunk had tiny teeth sizeable jaw van gogh scream tact.

The golden ratio coordinates are from the anagram of the last two lines of the poem: Golden ratio, double five, thirteen two iota, heavy you dig. The numbers are a point on the map there is nothing there, so 55 is the seconds of the latitude and 13.21 are the seconds of the longitude. Its a fibonnaci sequence, 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55, hence Golden Ratio.

Alexander Hamilton on ten degrees, you've Hawaii's birth place. So your at the Golden Ratio, and you move your compass approximately ten degrees north, and you've got Hawaii's birthplace, which the year that Hawaii became a state was 1959. There is also nothing there, you are just marrying the map to the poem.

And then you close the loop, you connect Hawaii's birthplace back to Olga's bathtub with the line: Enter tree line taxi washing machine down to tiny awkward bathtub.

When I connected the dots, I got a figure 9, that the same image that is on the cover of Once Upon a While. A fisherman standing on a ledge and casting a fishing line down is the image of a number nine.

But I wasn't finished, if you extend the lines out you form a backwards letter B. This is why the letter B is capitalized in the poem, and why Forrest drew attention to the backwards bicycle video, backwards bicycle, backwards b.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nine.png Views:	0 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	182178
                        Last edited by Anna Graham; 07-25-2020, 10:14 PM.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

I got 3 of the anagrams wrong until the fall of 2019. But I had enough of the anagrams correct that I connected the dots and saw the number 9 in the spring of 2018. After the "requiem of a wreck scrapbook" and Sacha Dent nee Johnson's brilliant analysis, that the mirror was a metaphor for the solution, and that there was cosmetic damage, meaning I hadn't gotten the anagrams correct but the mirror still worked. I went back and correctly solved the three lines which was pivotal in getting me to the correct location where the treasure was hidden.

The third clue from the 1st anagram solution is: one candidate tiny known hat float. Notice it is off the side of the closed jeep road, and that's why Forrest said people had gotten the first two clues right, but had walked right past the 3rd clue. The hint is located in the "personality galore" scrapbook, the story about mildew. It is 3 tree stumps tied together with barbed wire. The barbed wire appears to be floating. I didnt figure this out until my 10th trip to Cimarron Canyon.

The sixth clue from the 1st anagram solution is: Double null tree, Cropper head key. The Cropper head was a large rock that had fallen from the cliffs above, it was about the size of Olga's bathtub,
                          I just didnt realize it was Olga's bathtub until I figured out the anagram line: Enter treeline taxi washing machine down to tiny awkward bathtub, in the fall of 2017.

The scream is a tree trunk that literally looks like Edvard Munch's scream it has red and orange flames on one side and a head that looks like an alien's head on the other, and it has the face of a cat cut into a limb that protudes from one side: Catsup treetrunk had tiny teeth sizeable jaw van gogh scream tact.

The golden ratio coordinates are from the anagram of the last two lines of the poem: Golden ratio, double five, thirteen two iota, heavy you dig. The numbers are a point on the map there is nothing there, so 55 is the seconds of the latitude and 13.21 are the seconds of the longitude. Its a fibonnaci sequence, 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55, hence Golden Ratio.

Alexander Hamilton on ten degrees, you've Hawaii's birth place. So your at the Golden Ratio, and you move your compass approximately ten degrees north, and you've got Hawaii's birthplace, which the year that Hawaii became a state was 1959. There is also nothing there, you are just marrying the map to the poem.

And then you close the loop, you connect Hawaii's birthplace back to Olga's bathtub with the line: Enter tree line taxi washing machine down to tiny awkward bathtub.

When I connected the dots, I got a figure 9, that the same image that is on the cover of Once Upon a While. A fisherman standing on a ledge and casting a fishing line down is the image of a number nine.

But I wasn't finished, if you extend the lines out you form a backwards letter B. This is why the letter B is capitalized in the poem, and why Forrest drew attention to the backwards bicycle video, backwards bicycle, backwards b.

Click image for larger version Name:	nine.png Views:	0 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	182178
                          I can't believe you're serious about this solve, but it sure looks like you've put some effort into posting the message. I hope you've enjoyed the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever

The one thing rhat occurs to me is, Forrest didn't necessarily have the "best" solve (if put to a popular vote) He had "a" solve (one of many). When using general terms it is certain there will be many interpretations. It's not math, it's poetry. It's art. You interpret it how you want, you're not wrong, but you may not match the creators interpretation. While geography is useful (essential) to match Forrest's interpretation the way you read any word, while technically correct, may not match Forrest, then you will be right in your head, but not be a precise match to Forrest's interpretation.
                            I could believe my solve is better. I could believe others are more creative or solid and more popular/better. If your interpretation led to Indulgence, you found one part of what you were looking for. Others through their interpretation found what they were looking for (time with family, a place nearby to search, a defensible theory, a place near water, a place at elevation, a place with pinyon, a point in the mountains to give them direction or inspiration). How you read and interpret the poem, like art, is unique to you and your life. Enjoy it, it's yours. It may not be others (including Forrests).
                            is there only one interpretation of the Mona Lisa? Is anyone wrong in what they see in cloud formations or the night sky?
                            I know teachers want you to interpret the Canterbury Tales in a certain manner for a test, but even teacher to teacher this can be different. And Geoffrey Chaucer may not agree with any of them, though the teacher studied and interpreted far more works and words.
                            And certainly some people trying to prove (over and over and over....) their interpretation is righis is futile.
                            something to consider.
                            F was also limited by the story he wanted to tell, whereas we had unlimited possibilities.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	nine.png Views:	0 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	182178
                              Thanks, Anna, pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X