No announcement yet.

Find me the "under a canopy of stars" phrase in WY or else it's a LIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under a canopy of stars is non-information. It's a hot afternoon (4:41 PM) here in Texas and I'm "under" a canopy of stars, although, I can't see them right now because it's too bright outside. We're always under a 'figurative' canopy of stars.

How often have we known Fenn to give any real useful information out that would tell the search community something he doesn't want them to know in the first place? That's just not how he rolls. Most of it is just red herrings that too many folks happily chase after.
    Last edited by Longfellow; 07-23-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      I suggest that this thug gang of bloggers quit letting me squish their brains out. I'm just one person. It reflects badly on you.
      Well I guess that settles it.

No need to converse with delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

Sick behavior is calling a war hero a liar from behind your desk keyboard hero...
        What did we fight for in Vietnam? The guy said himself he didn't like that situation. What do you uphold?

Comment

Originally posted by Longfellow View Post
          Under a canopy of stars is non-information. It's a hot afternoon (4:41 PM) here in Texas and I'm "under" a canopy of stars, although, I can't see them right now because it's too bright outside. We're always under a 'figurative' canopy of stars.

How often have we known Fenn to give any real useful information out that would tell the search community something he doesn't want them to know in the first place? That's just not how he rolls. Most of it is just red herrings that too many folks happily chase after.
          "under a canopy a stars" is a direct and deliberate reference, used June 6, 2020, and the statement and the Dinosaur thing are locked on the internet forever. It's great information.

Comment

Originally posted by Longfellow View Post

He won't break out of his delusions unfortunately it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

He won't break out of his delusions unfortunately it seems...
              YOU FAILED

Comment

So let's still look for a more official place to fit "under a canopy of stars" in WY. A better website, statement, anything. This has ended up in a dark place & it's not my fault.

Comment

"so today he agreed that we should reveal that the treasure was found in Wyoming." Huge mistake. I guess it takes agreement that it should be Wyoming.
                  -And Finder... is still just a "we" from Forrest.................... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                  X